Chapter 202.5 What if…
990 7 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This is NOT an official chapter, this is a “What if” sort of thing. Don’t take anything in this chap seriously.

-----

With a sigh, she gets up from her seat and slowly walks over to Clayman and Milim.

Now, if I know Mikoto well enough, she will probably make a fuss and throw the plan we had out the window.

I could stop her, but…

Meh, the plan was simply to follow canon anyway. Nothing important.

And so, without anyone to stop her, she eventually ends up standing in front of Clayman.

Her hands are on her hips, her stance is loose and unguarded. She isn't meeting Clayman’s eyes and is instead looking towards the ground so her bangs are covering her eyes, preventing him from seeing her expression.

It’s also pretty amusing since Mikoto barely reaches his shoulders.

Clayman- “What? Do you have something to say-“

Clayman didn’t get to finish his words before Mikoto clenches her fist and sends it right into his chin.

What I wasn’t expecting, however, was for Milim to kick the ground, appearing right in front of Mikoto and catch her fist with her palm.

*Bang!*

Mikoto- “Wha-!?”

Milim’s other fist shoots forward towards Mikoto’s stomach with no mercy.

Milim’s fist successfully hit their target and Mikoto was sent flying away. However, she just flips and hits the ground with all four of her limbs, sliding backwards from the force.

Mikoto- “Close…”

Mikoto mutters to herself.

Indeed, that was close. Had I not erected a spatial barrier around her the moment I noticed something was wrong, she would’ve taken massive damage just now.

But, that’s odd… why is Milim defending Clayman?

Clayman- “Kukukuku… Ahahahaha!”

Clayman throws his head back in a generic evil laugh. It’s not even a three-stage laugh, it’s just a weak two-stage evil laugh.

Clayman- “Fool! You can’t win against Milim!”

Mikoto just ignores Clayman and looks towards the expressionless pink-haired Demon Lord.

Mikoto- “Hey, Milim. I know you’re just pretending to be under his control, but it’s okay. You can stop now.”

Clayman- “Hmph! She is not pretending. She really is under my control! Ahahahaha!”

Seeing Milim not reacting a bit, Mikoto tilts her head in confusion.

Ramiris- “Hey, what do you mean!?”

Ramiris shouts from her position.

Clayman- “Well, there’s no need to keep this a secret any longer. You see, I used a very special item to mind control Milim Nava! Now I have the power of the Destroyer at my disposal! Muhahahaha!”

God, he’s really laughing a lot.

Illya- ‘Uhm, Onii-chan…’

Rimuru- ‘Hmm…?’

I respond mentally while trying to make sense of the slight bad feeling I have.

Illya- ‘… Milim… she really is controlled by Clayman…’

.

.

.

!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

Rimuru- ‘WHAT!?’

Impossible! Milim has an Ultimate Skill! Unless it’s a mental type Ultimate Skill, it’s impossible to mind control an Ultimate Skill wielder!

Thankfully, Clayman, being the stereotypical villain that he’s trying to become, goes ahead and explains his evil plan.

And thankfully, since this is an anime world, everyone is bound by law to not attack and interrupt the villain while he is speaking.

I mean, unless you’re me. But I also want to hear what’s going on.

Clayman- “You see, I had a guest. He explained to me the existence of Ultimate Skills and their mental resistances, so I found out that Milim was not under my control in the first place! But HE was able to brainwash her! Not only that, he ordered her to obey my every command!”

Oh my god, please don’t tell me it’s another AU thing…

Clayman- “And now he is going to brainwash all of YOU! Wahahahaha!”

Clayman screams while pointing to all of us.

Clayman- “Lelouch-sama! They are all here! You may reveal yourself and begin!”

Wha- Hol up… Lelouch?

Appearing out from the corner of the room is a figure.

He is wearing a dark purple suit with golden stripes which is covered by a black cloak with golden outlines. He is also wearing a mask that covered his entire face.

Shizu- “Ah, it’s Zero from Code Geass.”

Shizu plainly states while pointing towards the figure. Her expression was still masked by her Anti-Magic Mask.

As an aside, she watched Code Geass among lots of other anime from my world because I showed it to her.

I mean, why not?

At Shizu’s words, he stumbles but manages to catch himself before he falls.

Lelouch- “N-No! This is my original design! I made it myself! I totally didn’t buy it from my system shop!”

Ok, that was some big information.

First, no one in Tensura is supposed to have a system, so unless this is another AU thing, he probably met a ROB.

Second, he’s a system scrub. Disgusting.

Third, he is most likely a chuunibyou.

Rimuru- “Wait, is your name ACTUALLY Lelouch? Or did you steal that too?”

Lelouch- “O-Of course it’s my name!”

Hmm… I doubt that.

I ignore the shocked faces everyone is sending me for being a talking slime.

Lelouch- “A-Anyway! I’ll brainwash you all, so you won't remember this anyway!”

A small portion of his mask opens up, revealing his left eye. The eye is red and has a unique symbol within it.

Shizu- “A Geass…”

Shizu mutters.

Judging from his obsession with Lelouch, he probably also has his Geass too, the Geass of Absolute Obedience.

Shizu- “… Did you buy that from your System Shop too?”

Lelouch- “S-S-Shut up! I’ll mind wiping you all! And then I’ll use you to hunt down that rogue reincarnator in this world! Then I’ll complete my quest and get the appearance change coupon!

Rogue reincarnator? Is it Bryce?

.

.

.

No, it’s not Bryce.

For one, I already killed him. And two, I'm more of a “rogue” than him. I mean, he seemed to be a genuine part of this AU world, while I came here because of ROB and a little accident with OG Satoru Mikami’s soul knocking me off course from the original world.

He’s here to kill me?

Illya- ‘Maybe he’s one of those MC hunters? You know, like those fanfics you used to read where a guy gets given a mission by a ROB and travels through the multiverse hunting down MC’s of other fanfics?’

Rimuru- ‘Ah, yeah I understand. So does that mean I’m the bad guy in this situation? Am I a parasite, sucking the energy of the world and sending it to a ROB who impersonated a Meat Bun who is using it for evil plans?’

Illya- ‘A little specific, but no. As far as the universe is concerned, you are a genuine part of this world. You’re not a parasite or an unstable factor or anything. Maybe it’s the influence of that Meat Bun ROB?’

I knew it, Meat Bun ROB is OP.

Lelouch- “I’ll hunt down that rogue reincarnator in this world! Then I’ll complete my quest, get the appearance change coupon, and then change my real appearance to Lelouch!”

Oops, I forgot he was still here.

Mikoto- “Alright you knockoff Lelouch-wannabe, I've had enough.”

*Spark-BOOM!*

A lightning strike hits his head-on.

He ends up on the floor, spasming intensely.

Milim- “… Fue!? Where am I nanoda!? The last thing I remembered is this creepy guy with a mask baiting me with a plate of cookies!”

.

.

.

Somehow, I'm not surprised.

 

A/N: Lol

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/Cbwwqh3E

26