Chapter 205 Meanwhile…
972 12 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Third Person POV)

An hour ago, just when Clayman officially begins Walpurgis…

In the Puppet Nation of Jistav, the other half of Illya’s plan begins.

This part of the plan is where Rimuru’s subordinates all gather together and storm Clayman’s castle. Preferably while also razing it to the ground… who am I kidding, razing it to the ground is a certainty. I mean, even Shion is going, it’s a matter of course.

Shion- “Tch…”

Shuna- “Mmm? What’s wrong, Shion?”

Shuna hears Shion’s click of her tongue and tilts her head while asking.

Shion- “Nothing. I just thought someone was thinking something rude about me.”

Shion says as she narrows her eyes suspiciously while looking around her, hoping to catch the one who dared to slander her.

Shuna- “Is that so. But you need to pay attention!”

Hakurou- “It’s fine, Shuna, the plan is rather simple and easy to execute. Illya-sama made sure of that.”

Hakurou says while stroking his beard.

And he is correct, the plan is relatively simple. Soei will scout the castle along with his shadows. Once the entire place is mapped out, Shion, Shuna, Hakurou, Benimaru, Gabil, Geld and Ranga will storm the estate along with another 10 thousand soldiers from Avalon.

Gabil- “Indeed! And then once we return, we shall receive plenty of praise from Rimuru-sama!”

Dragonewt Guard Mob A- “As expected of Gabil-sama!”

Dragonewt Guard Mob B- “So cool!”

Dragonewt Guard Mob C- “One, two…”

Dragonewt Guard Mob A/B/C- “Ga-bi-ru! Ga-bi-ru! Ga-bi-ru!”

Gabil gets lost in his own dreams again and everyone ignores him.

(A/N: Man, it’s been a while since I last mentioned Gabil.)

Geld- “I do not need praise from Rimuru-sama. Simply doing as he wishes is satisfaction enough for me.”

Ranga- “I as well, Sir Geld. But it is almost certain our Master will do so anyway, so it is fine to be a little expectant of it.”

Benimaru stays silent, standing on the edge of a cliff overlooking the castle with crossed arms and serious eyes.

Before long, a shadow flickers beside him, causing him to look towards it as a small smile tugs on his lips.

Benimaru- “Soei. Have you finished?”

Soei stands next to him, also looking towards the castle in the distance.

Soei- “Indeed. There are a large number of skeletons and puppet golems, but aside from non-combatants, they are the only defence force Clayman has. Although their numbers reach upward of a hundred thousand each.”

Benimaru- “More than two hundred thousand total?”

Benimaru asks with a raise in his eyebrow before he scoffs.

Benimaru- “Easy.”

A few minutes later, after double-checking everything, Benimaru orders all ten thousand troops.

Benimaru- “Let’s start the operation!”

An hour later…

Surprisingly, a lot has happened within this hour.

Under Benimaru’s lead, everyone began the raid on the dungeon named Clayman’s Crackhouse.

They charged forwards and the first defences were activated. It was a special field surrounding the castle that produced mist that cause those caught within to get lost.

Shuna- “Well, it’s nothing to me though!”

Shuna cheerfully said while her group continued to run blindly through the mist.

Ranga- “Forgive me, Lady Shuna, but… why are you not doing anything about this then?”

Shuna- “Well, this mist is leading us directly to the enemy, so there’s no need to!”

Specifically, the mist is leading her group into an ambush, but that doesn’t faze her.

And she has a good reason for that too.

The mist cleared and revealed thousands upon thousands of skeletons, all showing malice towards Shuna and her relatively small group. Within the skeletons standing at the front, you can see three distinct figures.

A Wight, a Death Knight, and an Undead Dragon.

Adalman- “I am Adalman, a Wight and one of Demon Lord Clayman’s Five Fingers. Lowly Intruders, submit yourselves and I shall grant you a painless dea-“

Shuna- “Nope!”

Shuna shouts while throwing something towards him.

It’s small, white, and seems to be made out of soft fabric.

It’s a pair of panties.

But these arent any pair of panties, oh no. These aren't even Mikoto’s panties. Mikoto’s panties are a legendary artefact that can even summon a Primordial Demon, but these panties belong to a different person.

Specifically, these are Roxy’s panties, from Mushoku Tensei (Jobless Reincarnation). The holy energy radiating off these panties are like the sun.

Nearly instantaneously, over 90% of the skeletons instantly turned to ash.

Shuna- “As expected of Rimuru-sama, to be able to create an item comparable to Excalibur in holy energy and entrust it to me…”

Shuna and the rest of her ignore the rest of the skeletons and rush towards the castle as Roxy’s panties disappear as they have done their job and are returning to Author’s Pantsu Vault.

(A/N: Wooh! Come to papa~~~    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ)

Anyway, with Shuna taking care of the skeletons, the rest was easy. Just take care of the Puppet Golems which, although are strong, are relatively simple to exploit, and BOOM! Clayman’s castle is your for the taking.

Although there are a bunch of servants here too, they don’t have anywhere NEAR the needed combat prowess to contest with Avalon’s army.

Not that they wanted to, however. I mean, Clayman was a dick, so they were quite happy with finally being freed from that prick. That dick prick.

Did I mention that the majority of them were Dark Elfs?

Looks like Avalon is getting a culture boost…

Not only that, but Adalman and a few thousand more skeletons survived, including the Death Knight and the Undead Dragon.

Adalman- “I was so moved by the pure holy powers contained within the object you threw, it sought to spare me and those close to me. Therefore, I wish to serve the being who made such a divine construct!”

… is what he said to Shuna when they met half an hour later.

And so Adalman was recruited.

Although no one knew at the time, Adalman used to be a member of the Luminous Faith.

And now, after joining Avalon, he will continue to advance through the rankings until eventually, he will become a Pope… of the Church of Meat Buns.

In any case, with Clayman’s castle now defenceless, they stole literally EVERYTHING and left.

I'm not joking, they even took the carpets.

Anything that wasn’t bolted down was stored in their individual Spatial Pouches and taken away.

Plus, you know, Clayman was a Demon Lord for centuries, he also had a lot of riches stockpiled up.

As they were leaving, Shion, due to not doing much throughout the whole operation, grew annoyed before she turned around and proceeded to destroy the entire castle in under three minutes.

By herself.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: I didnt mention it, but Benimaru left a little suprise for Clayman back at the ruins of his castle. Look forward to it in a later chapter!

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/Cbwwqh3E

32