Chapter 206 Catfight
982 10 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back in Walpurgis…

Clayman- “… Why are we still here… just to suffer…”

My guy, I ask myself that question every day.

Well, my life is good now, with me becoming an OP slime and shit, but it’s more of a habit ingrained in me from my past life.

Because every time I ask that question, Mikoto’s thighs come into mind and then I say “Ah I remember why I'm still here” and go about my day like normal.

If I get lucky, Mikoto’s thighs in my mind will be wearing stockings, and I’ll feel extra motivated.

And if I'm REALLY lucky, Mikoto will be wearing stockings in real life.

Though, I've never had a day where both happened at the same time. I wonder why…

(A/N: Because the world will explode if that happens.)

Anyway, currently, Clayman is an absolute wreck. He is shivering, sweating, and looking around like Batman hyped up on drugs. Except, you know, less menacing.

Remember what I said about a cornered rat? Yeah, that is Clayman right now.

Seeing no other choice, Clayman gets desperate and makes what’s called a pro gamer move.

Illya- ‘… He’s sacrificing his life force and damaging his soul to forcefully advance into a True Demon Lord.’

Rimuru- ‘Well that’s just stupid. Why would you want to kill yourself when you have such beautiful things in the world?’

Illya- ‘Onii-chan, please stop thinking about my thighs.’

Rimuru- ‘Oh come on, I'm not ONLY thinking about your thighs!’

Illya- ‘Then stop thinking about the other girls’ thighs too.’

Tch.

Anyway, Clayman’s magicules start rampaging and becoming wilder and wilder. Now, although he’s weak compared to the rest of us, he’s still a Demon Lord Seed. He’s someone whose mere presence acts as a deterrent against entire countries.

So he’s got a lot of magicules, reaching above A rank. And ALL of those magicules are currently running wild. It continues to inflate and lash out at its surroundings, quickly reaching S Rank.

Clayman, the idiot, wasn’t unharmed. His skin begins to crack from the rampaging energy inside him. His eyes and nose begin to bleed and his screams sound like he’s gargling water.

Yeah, he’s screaming.

What? It’s not painless.

Clayman- “AAAAAAHHNNNN~~!”

.

.

.

I am going to ignore that. Clayman is not a masochist. He’s not.

(A/N: I'm scarred for life.)

His magicules stop growing and begin to calm down, but only a little bit. Only enough to not damage his body any further. However, his magicules are still running wild beyond that.

He takes out a mask from behind him that I swear came from FUCKING NOWHERE and puts it on his face. It’s a jester mask.

Clayman- “I'm not getting out of this alive? Fine, I’ll take you down with me…”

I was hoping he would make a Thanos reference, but I guess we can't have everything.

Clayman’s aura pushes everything away from him. Even the table is slowly moving backwards as its legs slide against the carpeted floor.

Mikoto just sits there in her seat as the wind blows past her, looking on with impassive, unimpressed eyes.

Mikoto- “… Ok.”

Mikoto looks around the room. The majority of them are impassive about Clayman’s transformation.

Although there are traces of intrigue and curiosity when looking at him. I mean, it’s not every day someone uses drastic measures like this. You’re going to die anyway, with an exhausted life force and a broken soul. There’s no hope.

Well, unless I decide to pop in and say “hola~”. But otherwise, nope.

Although Frey and Carrion are looking a little worried, then and again, they aren’t True Demon Lords and are merely Demon Lord Seeds.

Mikoto points over towards Clayman who is doing god-knows-what (he is just standing there, staring at the corner of the room with bloodshot eyes) and opens her mouth.

Mikoto- “Hey… if I beat him, will I be considered a proper Demon Lord?”

Milim looks Clayman up and down before shrugging.

Milim- “Well, he’s a bit weak, but I'm all for it nanoda!”

Ramiris nods her head from behind Jarvis-

Wait when did she get there!?

Ramiris- “Yup, I agree. Although I could defeat him with just my pinkie finger. By myself. In under a second. Yup.”

Then stop hiding behind Jarvis!

Mikoto- “Right, be right back…”

Mikoto stands up from her chair and slowly walks over to Clayman while cracking her knuckles as electricity dances off her body.

Clayman- “Hooh? You’re approaching me? Instead of running away, you’re coming right to me?”

Mikoto- “I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer.”

Clayman- “Oh ho! Then come as close as you like!”

Meanwhile, Treyni faints from euphoria.

(A/N: A bit of Trivia, both Clayman and Dio have the same Japanese Voice Actor.)

I feel Clayman smirk under his mask. He suddenly points towards both Shizu and I who are standing behind Mikoto’s currently empty chair.

Clayman- “Go! Nine-Head! Viola!”

Nine-Head? Oh yeah, I remember. It’s what he calls that fox.

The little blonde fox he brought in with him growled a bit before shaking its head and leaping towards us.

… Wait, where did it come from!? Where was it hiding all this time!?

Meanwhile, a black-robed figure appeared from some sort of pocket space Clayman had and followed very quickly behind the former.

Shizu- “*Hiss*”

Shizu hisses before jumping towards the fox. Midair, she turns back into her twin-tailed Hellcat form with a burst of flame before meeting the fox head-on.

Shizu- “Nyaaaa!”

Nine-Head- “Kon~!”

.

.

.

If anything, it looks more like a catfight than anything.

I can't really see much because there’s that anime dust cloud effect that happens whenever some people get into a brawl. But I hear a lot of noise like yelps, hisses, scratches, crashing sounds and things like that.

It’s almost comedic.

In any case, the black-cloaked figure rushes towards me. Clayman called it “Viola”.

A bunch of information enters my mind, courtesy of Illya.

Viola is an advanced magical combat puppet. In fact, it looks stronger than Clayman. Well, stronger than Clayman before his transformation.

Its main way of battling is to throw a bunch of weapons at the enemy. And she has a lot. There’s some kind of storage device strapped on her, [Azathoth] making it easy to sense its expanded space within its body.

Basically, she’s a bootleg Gate of Babylon.

Getting curious, I exert my control over its little pocket space, and I… cut it off.

Immediately after, this Viola puppet stops running forward… and she just stands there. She doesn’t do anything.

Rimuru- “…”

Viola- “…”

Rimuru- “… Well this is awkward.”

And then Viola exploded.

*Boom~!*

… Wait, what?

Self destruct!? Did it not know what to do once all its weapons were taken that it just decided to commit sudoku!?

.

.

.

What is wrong with this world…

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: *Thinks about Mikoto's and Illya's thighs*

MC: *Punches Author in the stomach* Don't think about their thighs! Only I can do that!

AN: *Cough* Dude... we're the same person... *sollapses*

MC: ... Oh yeah.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Also consider dropping some power

https://discord.gg/Cbwwqh3E

31