Chapter 211 Meeting the dragon
898 6 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Without much of a fuss, I make a compass that points me to the nearest True Dragon with [Yahweh].

But then I realised I'm a fucking dumbass (A/N: We know) since Gaia is also technically a True Dragon, even though he hasn’t hatched yet, so the compass pointed towards his egg which is not even a few meters away from me.

So I edited the compass (yes, I can now edit my creations) to point towards the nearest Storm type True Dragon which caused the needle to point in the exact opposite direction.

Rimuru- “*Sigh*… Right, I'm going now.”

I say while shuffling out from my position as Mikoto’s body pillow. Thankfully, she lets me go without much of a fuss aside from a very adorable pout.

I almost decided to just screw the dragon and ignore it just to stay with her…

You know what? Yeah. I’ll just stay.

Instead, I make a clone.

Rimuru- “You. Deal with the dragon.”

Clone Rimuru 2- “How about YOU deal with the dragon, and I stay here? Yeah?”

Rimuru- “Hmmmm… No.”

Clone Rimuru 2- “Ugh, fine…”

My clone grabs the compass, turns around and walks out of the house while I turn back to a happy Mikoto.

A few minutes later, the door was kicked open.

*Bang!*

Illya- “Onii-chan! It’s not fair! I want to cuddle too!”

While saying that, she jumped at us and joined our little cuddle session.

(Clone Rimuru 2 POV)

Hi, I'm Clone Rimuru. The second one.

Original Rimuru made a lot of clones, but he only kept Clone Rimuru 1 and dismissed every other clone once their jobs were done, which is probably what’s going to happen to me after I deal with this new Veldora.

… Thank god!

I don’t want to go through what Clone Rimuru 1 has to go through. I mean, doing paperwork every day for months on end?

*Shivers*

No thanks.

Right, new Storm Dragon.

I left the house and teleported in the direction the needle was pointing while also shifting back into reality from the Mirror Dimension.

I am currently high in the skies, solidifying space underneath my feet so it would be like I'm standing on the ground. As for my location, well I'm a few hundred kilometres west of Avalon. This is the place where the newly born Storm Dragon would most likely pass through.

Even now, with the dragon quite far away, I can see storm clouds gathering in the skies in the distance. I remember the Original Veldora never had any self-restraint and only learned the benefits of holding back after reading all the manga and novels in Rimuru’s memories.

This must be the natural phenomena Veldora always brought with his mere presence. No wonder everyone thought of him as destruction incarnate.

I feel a mass of magicules on the horizon. It feels familiar, yet different. Like Bryce, yet more powerful, untamed, wild.

And, you know, less slimy.

Deciding to not bother waiting, I teleport a kilometre in front of the mass of magicules, allowing me to easily take in the majesty of this beast.

He looks like he did in the anime, from my memories. Maybe a bit thinner? Yeah, looking closer, its limbs and body are a bit thinner. More precisely, he looks more streamlined. Maybe a bit smaller too?

Must be a difference that popped up due to his reincarnation.

Having me appear out of nowhere caused the dragon to immediately stop midair. Doing so caused a massive gale to erupt which did nothing but ruffle my clothes and perhaps rend the ground several kilometres below us in a large radius.

He doesn’t need to flap his wings to stay afloat, dragons can channel their magicules through them to stay midair.

Rimuru Clone 2- “Hey. You’re the new Storm Dragon, right?”

He doesn’t say anything. He just continues to stare at me with his glowing golden eyes. It’s a little intimidating, to be honest. I mean, I may be overpowered as fuck, but that doesn’t change the fact that this guy is a FUCKING DRAGON. Dragons are legends in my old world.

Rimuru- “So, the little sister of a friend of mine detected you approaching his city that’s a few hundred kilometres that way…”

I say while pointing in the general direction of Avalon.

Rimuru- “Why are you approaching?”

Once again, the dragon says nothing. But this time, it just looks like he’s searching for an answer.

???- “… Curious.”

A gender-neutral voice enters my ears. It sounded like a male and a female speaking at the same time, overlapping each other.

And surprisingly, that answered my question. I mean, it was pretty obvious.

Avalon, or rather, the Jura Forest was where a lot of shit happened to Veldora. He got sealed there for 300 years, got drained of all his powers and “died” while having his Veldora Aspect trapped in a certain asshole.

Said asshole was then killed which also happened in the Jura Forest nearby Avalon before the Veldora Aspect was released from within the city itself.

Obviously, it must be curious.

But there’s a bit of a problem…

Rimuru- “Yeah, there’s a bit of a problem with that… You see, your aura would end up killing any lower-ranking monster who feels it and terrify most other higher-ranking ones. Furthermore, with your unrestrained aura, the environment around you is also changing. You are, quite literally, a force of nature.”

I say while pointing to the gathering storm above us.

There is no rain, at least not yet, but there are dozens upon dozens of black lightning bolts raining from the sky and striking the ground. Furthermore, the wind buffeting my body is enough to send me flying through the air if I didn’t anchor my position in space with [Azathoth].

???- “…”

He doesn’t say anything, but it seems he realises the problem at least.

Sighing, I use [Yahweh] to create a simple chain necklace while also using [Odin] to enhance its effects.

What are those effects?

Rimuru- “This necklace will absorb any excess magicules and aura you emit.”

I say while holding it up for him to see.

???- “… Won’t fit.”

He says with his weird voice.

Rimuru- “Can't you transform into your human form?”

???- “Don’t have.”

Was the immediate reply.

What do you mean by “don’t have”? You don’t have a human form?

Wait, I remember now. Originally, Rimuru gave Veldora a clone body for him to inhabit. That didn’t happen in this world.

Rimuru- “Right… Well, let’s do this then.”

I say while wearing the necklace over my neck while adding an extra effect to it. I then spread my arms open and locked eyes with the menacing dragon.

Rimuru- “Take me.”

.

.

.

???- “… Hah?”

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: Bro! Your clone is horny!

MC: I know bro! That's horrible bro!

AN: It's No Nut November bro! Keep an eye on your clone bro!

MC: What do you think Im doing bro!?

AN: Sleeping with your waifu and little sister bro!

MC: ... You right bro!

Let me know if I missed anything bro.

https://discord.gg/DhhXWN4z

35