Chapter 213 Friends arrive
941 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And so, I renamed the newly reincarnated Veldora as Velophis.

Of course, you can’t just casually give a True Dragon and hope it sticks. She already has a name, and she was named by the world itself. She is, quite literally, the embodiment of an aspect of the world after all.

But there’s a little problem with that piece of information…

You see… I don’t give a shit.

And so I called Illya and asked her for a favour, asking her to fuck with the World System a bit.

Illya- ‘Why?’

Illya’s tired voice enters my mind via telepathy. I'm not surprised, she was just sleeping with Mikoto, and I rudely woke her up… I’ll make it up to her later.

Rimuru- ‘Well, I wanted to rename Veldora here as-‘

Illya- ‘Oh! Veldora’s here! Let me meet him!’

Illya interrupts before I could finish.

Rimuru- ‘Well, yeah, but He is actually a She-‘

Before I could finish my sentence again, Illya cuts off the connection and teleports directly to us a second later.

She looks around with an excited smile for a familiar tanned skinned, blonde-haired dragon. Instead, her eyes meet with a black-haired goth loli.

Her face slowly loses her smile as both loli’s stare at each other.

Gold eyes meet Red, Platinum Blonde against Void Black.

I can feel the tension rise in the air.

Slowly, Velophis raises her hand… and grabs my sleeve.

Velophis- “… Mine.”

Illya- “NOOOOO!!!”

Velophis- “… Yes.”

Illya- “You can't!”

Velophis- “… Mine.”

Illya- “I said you can't! He’s mine!”

Illya runs forward and grabs my other arm, wrapping her own arms around it in a tight hug.

Velophis looks at Illya’s arms that are wrapped around mine before she slowly copies her, wrapping her own arms around mine.

.

.

.

Fuck me, thank god for the anti-FBI runes I set up the moment this mess started.

After an hour, I finally managed to separate them from my arms. I then explained to Illya that I wanted to change Velophis’ name, to which she reluctantly agreed.

I got curious why Illya didn’t immediately realise that Veldora was, in fact, Velophis. By that, I mean I was wondering why Illya didn’t know Velophis’ gender until she met her face to face.

Illya- “I was sleepy. I wonder whose fault that is… Hmph! Baka Onii-chan!”

Ok, First, yes that was my fault.

And Second, ohmyfuckinggodthatwassocute.

A few seconds later, Velophis became the True Dragon’s actual name and we all went home.

Luckily, along the way, it seemed that Illya and Velophis aren’t mortal enemies as they started talking to each other on the walk back. Well, it was mostly Illya talking with Velophis nodding or shaking her head most of the time. Regardless, they aren't fighting like cats and dogs, so it should be fine…

Until Illya started talking about me and they both started getting more intense… that is, until Velophis busted out her secret weapon.

Velophis- “… Onee-chan?”

Illya- “Kyuuuu~!”

Illya looks like her heart has been struck by an arrow.

Immediately after, she jumped on Velophis and proceeded to rub her cheeks against her.

Illya- “What is this!? So cute! I’ll be your Onee-chan! Come on! Say it again! ‘Onee-chan’!”

Illya currently looks insane.

Not wanting to deal with this, I entered the house and continued my cuddle session with Mikoto.

A few hours later, everyone is eating lunch together including our new resident Velophis and the ever-elusive Shizu.

I asked Shizu what she was doing, but she just looked at me as her eyes turned blood red. Then, with a voice that sounded like it came straight from hell, she answered me.

Shizu- “Nothing.”

I didn’t ask again.

But it was during lunch when we had unexpected visitors.

Milim- “Yahallo~! I'm here to hang out nanoda!”

Ramiris- “Be grateful! I have graced you all with my magnificent presence!”

Ok, to be honest, they weren’t that unexpected.

Rimuru- “What? I thought you would appear later. Don’t you have… Demon Lord stuff to do?”

I ask with a raised eyebrow.

In fact, how did they even get into my house!?

Ramiris- “*Cough* Y-Yeah, I'm SUPER busy! So be grateful I went out of my way to visit you!”

Rimuru- “Right, so you got bored and came to visit, got it. And what’s your excuse?”

I turn my head to Milim, ignoring Ramiris’ protests.

Milim- “Uhm… well…”

Milim’s proud demeanour vanishes and she turns into a shy, slightly scared young girl.

Velophis tilts her head at the sudden change.

Milim- “I may or may not have sneaked away…”

Milim mumbles while scratching her cheek.

Mikoto- “Is that a good idea? Didn’t you recently gain Carrion and Frey’s territories as well? Shouldn’t you be stabilising the sudden shift in power?”

Milim- “But it’s so booriiiiing! I don’t wanna sit behind a desk all day nanoda! I wanna have fun!”

I nod my head.

Rimuru- “Right?”

Mikoto- “Please don’t encourage her…”

Well, at least this explains why Milim doesn’t have anyone with her, but I wonder where Jarvis is?

.

.

.

Let’s be honest, he’s probably cleaning up some mess Ramiris made. I guarantee it.

Ramiris- “Anyways! I'm ready to graduate from being jobless- *Cough* I'm ready to carry out my part of the deal! Where am I putting the dungeon?”

Dungeon? Oh yeah, that.

Ramiris and I made a deal when I went to visit her for spirits to shit into the kids- I mean fuse with Shizu’s former students.

I would provide the place, she would create and handle the management of the dungeon, and we would make it public while splitting the profits.

To be completely honest, I'm only doing this because having a labyrinth dungeon in Avalon for people to explore sounds badass, and Ramiris just wants money.

Milim and Ramiris joined us halfway through our lunch because they couldn’t resist the smells and after we all had our fill (which took literally hundreds of plates to feed these gluttons) we left the house with me at the lead as I got ready to create the best dungeon this world has seen.

On the way out, Milim caught sight of Gaia’s egg sitting on a random couch, to which she ran at it, jumped into the air, and tackled it onto the floor.

All with a wide smile on her face.

Thank god it’s a dragon egg otherwise, Gaia would be toast.

Or rather, an omelette.

She eventually took it with us.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: So you know how you can use [Azathoth] to travel to different worlds?

MC: Yeah?

AN: And I dont want this to be a multiverse fic, so I havent really used that feature much.

MC Yeah.

AN: So what if... you use [Azathoth] to travel to diferrent PARALLEL worlds? Like, what if you travel to the Original Tensura world and meet the Original Rimuru?

MC: ... Holy shit.

AN: I wanna write that... I'll do it later though.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/DhhXWN4z

33