Chapter 219 Obsessive students?
947 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half a month has passed since my little dance under the sheets with Mikoto. A lot has happened.

First, I want to say that Mikoto is surprisingly… a nymphomaniac.

Well, not fully. To be specific, she loves to fuck, but she doesn’t think about it every second of the day, according to her words. She knows a relationship isn't purely physical, and neither of us wants a purely physical relationship.

So, in the day, she is like your normal tsundere girlfriend that could either kill you or kiss you for any action you take. At night, however… well, let’s just say I didn’t sleep for two weeks at this point.

What can I say? Both of us have a natural talent in this area (surprisingly), and both of us are more sensitive than normal, so sex is all the more enjoyable for us. Especially with our limitless physical stamina and rapidly regenerating mental stamina.

The feeling of simply tracing my fingers over Mikoto’s skin, causing her to tremble is addictive.

There was this one time where I started eating her out, causing her to wrap her legs around my head, forcing my tongue even deeper in her sacred gardens. The feeling of her thighs wrapping around my head, her soft, tight, supple flesh pushing into my own… Hah… MY GOD, I never thought heaven existed until then.

Unfortunately, we quickly came across some news that is both good and bad, depending on how you look at it…

Mikoto can’t get pregnant.

I mean, she CAN, but she has to earnestly want a child, furthermore, she has to understand what she’s getting herself into. You see, whenever spiritual beings, Demon Lords included, have a child, there is a very high chance, nearly certain, that the parents will lose all their power to their child.

Now, with me and Illya here, that rule can go fuck itself in the ass. But this also served to prevent us from doing something we could potentially regret.

I mean, neither of us are ready for a child. Fuck, I'm not even a year old (only 19 mentally), and Mikoto is only 15. FIFTEEN! That’s no age to have a child.

So, after sitting down for a talk, we decided that for now at least, we won’t have a child.

FOR NOW.

Anyway, this talk happened around a week after our first rodeo, and another week after that, we’re okay with it.

A few days after our talk, Yohm and Mjurran officially declared a peace treaty with Avalon.

After several days of Yohm visiting places all around Farmus helping out here and there, the citizens all viewed him as a good king. As for any discontent noble, Mjurran brainwashed them with Loki’s Scepter that I gave them a while back.

It also seems that there’s a bit of love blossoming between them…

Anyways, with this treaty, I don’t think anyone from the Western Nations would openly go against us. I mean, this treaty pretty much caused the story of how Veldora killed Farmus’ army and is now Avalon’s guardian to become a true fact instead of a tall tale.

And no one wants to fuck with a True Dragon, as cute as the current one may seem.

After that, Hinata contacted me.

She returned back to Ruberios during the Walpurgis.

She said that she convinced Luminous to follow along with the story I whipped up. Having the main religion also back up the “It’s Veldora’s fault” story was the final nail in the coffin, stomping any doubts still out there.

The Luminous Faith officially has no hostility against Avalon, and as long as we keep in line and stay friendly, so will they.

I told Hinata about Veldora’s rebirth into a kuudere loli, who in turn told Luminous Valentine.

Let’s just say that a certain Demon Lord with a grudge against Veldora was very happy with his so-called “fall” into a little girl.

I guess that’s pretty tame, considering he turned Luminous’ country into ash and rubble several centuries ago…

Personally, I would prefer Velophis over Veldora any day of the week.

After that, we mostly just had to deal with sorting out Clayman’s shit. Specifically, his riches that we “liberated” and any of his servants/slaves, Adalman (the Wight) included.

Long story short, we just dumped every coin he had into charity because I thought it would be funny to have all his hard work be given away for free to people in need, without expecting anything in return.

Clayman, a manipulative man at heart, would probably be cursing my name in hell if he knew… and if his soul were still intact.

Anyway, I named the Wight and his longtime friend, a Death Knight, as Adalman and Albert respectively. This also increased the strength of every skeleton under Adalman’s control, including a fucking DEATH DRAGON, which took a fuck ton of magicules out of me, but meh, I got infinite magicules babyyyyy~.

I threw them into the dungeon. The normal skeletons became something like roaming mobs you can meet on any floor. And if you meet Adalman himself, accompanied by his best friend Albert and his pet dragon, you’re fucked.

Although the chance is pretty low, since most of the time, he’s serving as the Pope of the Meat Bun Church.

As for Clayman’s servants/slaves, they were all quickly removed of any curses or seals found on them and allowed to become Avalon’s citizens.

Dealing with Dark Elves all day made me horny as fuck, so at night, I used an illusion rune to turn Mikoto into a Dark Elf wearing skimpy clothing. Needless to say, I went to town on her.

And finally, that brings us to the present.

I decided that things were calming down a bit. And so, I popped over to Ingrassia to say hello to the kids with Illya in tow.

Rimuru- “*In Shrek voice* Oh hello there!”

*Queue children screaming in fear*

Illya- “Onii-chan, maybe you shouldn’t have teleported directly into the classroom.”

Illya says with a dull voice.

Rimuru- “…”

Illya- “…”

Rimuru- “… Illya…”

Illya- “…”

Rimuru- “… Are you still angry?”

Illya- “Of course I am! You disappear and make it so I can't find you, and then you come back three days later only to say you’re not a virgin anymore!?”

Illya shouts loudly. If I didn’t place any soundproofing runes along the walls, I'm sure the whole school would’ve heard it.

I open my mouth to apologise for the 78th time because, in hindsight, I really should’ve told her what was going on. But before I could…

Alice- “WHAT!?”

Chloe- “Rimuru-sensei isn't a virgin anymore!?”

Alice- “When!? Who!?”

Chloe- “It must’ve been that slut Mikoto-sensei…!”

Alice- “Mikoto-sensei? Who’s that? I only remember a person that looks like a bitch.”

.

.

.

Jesus Christ.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: Little sneak peeks of MC's sex life in this chapter.

You know, something we don't have.

.

.

.

*cries*

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/FXHEXH53

25