Chapter 220 It’s too late
896 9 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So in the end I brought the kids back to Avalon via a sparkling rainbow portal.

No, seriously. I made the portal shine in all kinds of colours while throwing out confetti and glitter.

I’d hate to be the janitor that has to clean that shit up.

Kenya- “Woah!”

Gale- “This is Avalon!?”

Ryota- “E-Everything is so big…!”

Kenya, Ryota and Gale walk through the portal and become immediately enthralled by the city.

I'm not surprised, the city is a perfect blend of modern and fantasy, creating a unique, enchanting environment.

I smile in pride. This is my city! Illya designed this! Well, technically, it was [Raphael]… but [Raphael] is a part of Illya now, so it’s fine!

Meanwhile, Illya, Chloe and Alice walk out of the portal, still gloomy about… something. I don’t know why they’re like this, but I feel like it’s my fault somehow. Odd…

Right now, we’re standing in the middle of a very large walkway.

Rimuru- “Come on guys, let's get you out of those school uniforms.”

And so I took them to the nearest clothing store.

Surprisingly, Shuna also happened to be there.

Shuna- “Ah, Rimuru-sama!”

Shuna dropped what she was doing and ran up to me.

Rimuru- “Oh, Shuna! I didn’t expect you to be here!”

I respond with a smile on my face.

Shuna- “Yes, I was just dropping by to see how things were going in this store. What about you, Rimuru-sama? Would you like some new clothes? Perhaps I can personally make them for you!”

Rimuru- “Well, I can't take too much of your time. Besides, these clothes you gave me are all I’ll ever need.”

I smoothly reply, while tugging on the collar of my coat.

What I'm wearing isn’t my normal Demon Lord Rimuru inspired outfit. There’s been a little change.

Shuna asked me not too long ago if she could “have the honour of remaking my clothes”. And since I'm not one to deny such things, I simply agreed. I gave her some high-quality materials made using [Yahweh] and sent her on her way.

She came back a few days later with a set of clothes, not all that different from what I usually wear. It still looks kinda like OG Rimuru’s Demon Lord outfit, except with a few minor adjustments here and there.

For one, it’s mostly all pitch black now, except for some white trims here and there. There is also a beautiful rose pattern sewn into the fabrics of the coat with hints of gold throughout, reminiscent of my eyes.

And more importantly, it’s comfortable as fuck! Way more comfortable than my old clothes. I could sleep in these!

Plus there’s a little meat bun design on the inside.

After enchanting it with [Odin] runes, it became something I wore every day.

I was so happy, I asked her what she wanted as a reward. She asked for my old set of clothing, which was a bit odd, but I gave it to her without any complaints.

I never saw them again. I wonder what she did with them…

(A/N: She’s using them as masturbation material, I'm just saying this now.)

Rimuru- “Anyways…”

I continue while pointing at the kids.

Rimuru- “I need some clothes for these children. They’re-“

Shuna- “YOU HAVE CHILDREN ALREADY!?”

I look at Shuna’s absolutely shocked face that is slowly turning into one of despair.

Rimuru- “… No. They’re my students.”

Shuna breathes a sigh of relief.

Rimuru- “Anyways, they’re just wearing their school uniforms right now, and they’re a little bland. Since you’re the clothes expert, can I trouble you to get something for them? You don’t need to make them yourself, just choose something from among the things in the store.”

Shuna- “No, I'm quite free now, Rimuru-sama. I'm sure I can throw something together quickly!”

She then started waving her hands around. I thought she went crazy for a second before I felt the magicules gathering and… solidifying, turning into a thin sheet of magicules, remaining in stasis in the air her hands pass through.

To my surprise, however, the magicules slowly solidify into physical solid fabrics.

And then I remembered that she gained a new Unique Skill that’s like a bootleg version of my [Yahweh] Ultimate Skill. Basically, she can create things out of thin air.

Because she doesn’t have infinite magicules like me, her skill is less energy-intensive than the [Creation] Unique Skill I had a long time ago. As a consequence, her creations are a bit more limited.

Well, she doesn’t need to spam weapons to throw at her enemies, she’s more of a caster type after all.

Anyway, Shuna quickly finished creating five sets of children’s clothing, all in just over 10 minutes. She could’ve made them much faster, but she’s very passionate about clothing, so she always tries to be as detailed as possible.

Kenya was given a white shirt with red sleeves and shorts.

Ryota was given a plain white shirt with a light summer hoodie and long pants.

Gale was given a brown shirt and a sleeveless jacket.

Alice was given a frilly pink top that shows her shoulders slightly and a light blue frilly skirt.

Chloe was given a white shirt and a hoodie… with cat ears sewn onto the hoodie part.

All in all, I’d say it’s a job well done!

Illya- “Cuuute~!”

Illya screams while breathing heavily and rubbing her face against Chloe’s and Alice’s, much to their confusion and embarrassment.

.

.

.

Fuck me, yuri is good for the soul, regardless of age.

(A/N: FBI OPEN UP- Hold on boys. It’s yuri loli. False alarm!)

The kids also really appreciated Shuna’s choice of clothes and thanked her. Although Kenya was particularly enthusiastic in his appreciation.

Kenya- “Marry me please!”

Shuna- “No. My heart already belongs to someone else.”

Fucking brutal!

You killed him, Shuna! Look! He turned to stone and is fading away!

And why are you sending glances my way?

.

.

.

Are you sacrificing this kill to me!? I don’t need it!

*Cough*

Anyway, that happened.

After Kenya recovered (which took over half an hour) we all left the clothing store and started walking down the street. We had no destination, and I just thought we’d do whatever the kids thought was interesting. At least for today.

But suddenly, we ran into a familiar figure.

Even with her car ears and two additional tails that had flaming tips, the children immediately recognised her.

Students- “Shizu-sensei!”

Shizu turns around to look towards us. Her eyes widen in recognition.

Now, normally, this would be a very touching scene. Teacher and students reunite after a long period of time. They would sob and cry while embracing each other before calming down and having a heart to heart talk about what happened in each other’s absence…

… If only Shizu’s arms weren't filled to the brim with junk food while a half-eaten meat bun hangs out of her mouth.

They stare at each other for several seconds, Shizu’s eyes became filled with even more embarrassment as the kids continue to look at her with unconcealed joy, respect and happiness.

Shizu swallows the rest of the meat bun and slowly puts down the food in her arms on a nearby bench. She turns back to us, coughs into her fist, and looks back at her old students with fond eyes.

Shizu- “It’s been a while, everyone.”

Shizu says with a soft, melodic voice and a calming smile.

It’s too late to salvage your dignity, Shizu.

Way too late.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: Im boooooooooored. There aren't any good fanfictions out there. Well, there are, but they dont get updated often.

I mean, seriously, I even tried going back to reading normal novels! Fucking insane!

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/FXHEXH53

24