Chapter 224 oops
745 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Floor 18, the safe zone.

In the Danmachiverse, the 18th floor is called the Under Resort and holds the adventurer city of Rivira, a city built by adventurers for adventurers.

… That’s not the case here.

I mean, it’s kinda obvious. It’s barely been a week since the dungeon opened to the public, so there’s no way in HELL that anyone, except certain exceptions (me), can make an entire city 18 floors deep in a monster-infested dungeon.

Plus, you need to be at least a C Rank veteran or be in a party of C Ranks to reach this floor without much trouble. After that, the difficulty will slowly rise until Floor 100 where you need to have a party of A Ranks to reach. After that, from 100-200, you need to be at least S Rank, so a Hero, Saint, Demon Lord, and so on.

But I digress.

Floor 18, no city, not many adventurers.

BUT Shizu, Mikoto and I made here it without too much trouble… except that time on Floor 16 where I got surrounded and left out to dry by the other two girls.

Traitors.

But surprisingly…

Illya- “Nnn? Onii-chan?”

Illya, Chloe, Alice, Kenya, Gale and Ryota also made it there at the same time as us.

Needless to say, we argued about who won the competition and who lost… until we started feeling tremors throughout the entire dungeon. Or rather, it began to sound more like explosions.

And they’re getting closer.

*Boom…*

*Boom!*

*BOOM!*

From the crystal-covered ceiling that lights up the floor below, a hole was blasted through, causing fragments of crystals to get sent flying everywhere.

Looking up, I could see Floor 1.

.

.

.

FLOOR FUCKING 1!?

Something shoots out from the hole in the ceiling not a moment later.

Something pink.

*Bang!*

It hits the ground and with a flare of its magicules, it pushes the dust away, revealing its presence, holding a purple True Dragon in its arms.

Milim- “I heard that you had a competition! Why didn’t you invite me!?”

Milim shouts at us while looking like she’s about to cry- No, I take that back, she really is crying.

How sensitive is her hearing!? I know she has a skill called [Milim Ear], that’s similar to her [Milim Eye], except… you know, it’s for ears.

I need to do something! Quick! Before she throws a tantrum!

I suddenly get an idea.

I look over towards Illya and see her looking back towards me. We nod our heads.

I take a deep breath.

Rimuru- “Wow! It turns out Milim was the winner!”

Illya- “I know right!? As expected of Milim, winning without even trying!

Rimruru/Illya- “Ahahahahahaha!”

Milim- “Eh? I won?”

Milim immediately stops crying and a look of confusion replaces it instead.

Rimuru- “Yes. You see, the REAL game was to see who could get down here the fastest! Are you got here in record time!”

Illya- “Amazing, Milim!”

Meanwhile internally I was screaming “please buy it!” while crossing my fingers.

Also, technically, I wasn’t lying. It was a competition to see which of the teams could reach Floor 18 first. But if you twist the wording, you can say that it’s a competition on who can reach Floor 18 the fastest, just that it’s only between two teams and both teams started at the same time.

Milim- “… Is that so!”

Ladies and gentlemen… we got ‘em.

Anyways, I had enough of this weak body so I moved back into my old body that is still on the surface under the care of my clone. I then open a portal to the 18th floor so everyone else can get out.

???- “*Raawwwwr!!!*”

Milim- “Go away!”

*BOOM!*

I hear a roar through the portal and Milim’s response. I look through just in time to see her punch a giant skeleton monster into smithereens.

Huh. A Juggernaut spawned from Milim breaking through all the floors…

Everyone walks through the portal and the moment they look at me, their faces turn red as they try to hold back their laughs.

I was so confused.

Mikoto, bless her soul, grabbed a mirror and faced it towards me.

My face was vandalised. I've got permanent marker all over my face. And written on my forehead were the words “Egg Cult Believer”.

Rimuru- “Clone Rimuru you fuckeeeeerrrr!”

There’s no WAY I would be an Egg Cult Believer! I am a faithful member of the Church of Meat Buns! Fuck the eggs!

(A/N: Arata wants to know your location.)

So that happened.

I don’t know why, but I couldn’t wash it off for the rest of the day. Even using [Odin] to create runes to wipe it off or to cast an Illusion over my face to hide it, it just wouldn’t go away. Neither would anything I make using [Yahweh] work against it, and even manipulating my body’s time through [Azathoth] couldn’t get rid of it.

Because of this, I somehow realised that Clone Rimuru somehow manipulated the bullshit anime logic to his advantage.

Motherfucker.

Anyways, nothing much happened after that. We continued hanging out and got the kids accommodation for their indefinite stay in Avalon.

It’s a nice little house out of the way of everything else and a little secluded.

Specifically, it’s Shizu’s house. Illya and Kurama are also freeloading at her place.

The night passed while everyone slept… except me and Mikoto. I had Mikoto try a bunny girl cosplay.

The next morning, I had nothing to do, so I decided to fuck around a bit.

I made a sword. But not just any sword, it’s an Intelligent Sword. I didn’t awaken its consciousness just yet though.

It’s predominantly black with hints of white here and there. The blade is long but thin and slightly curved with a plus-shaped crossguard.

Whenever it kills something, it steals all its stats and skills and gives it to its wielder. Furthermore, it can also change its form into different weapons that are unlocked over time.

Yes, it’s Greed from Berserk of the Gluttony.

After that, I awakened its consciousness while also giving it knowledge on what it can do, and more importantly, WHY I made it.

Greed- “… I was made because you were bored?”

Rimuru- “Yes.”

Without waiting to hear its reply, I yeet it out of the window, landing it in a “cheap weapons” section of a random weapons store.

Not even five seconds later, someone literally POPS INTO EXISTANCE RIGHT OUTSIDE THE STORE.

They look around, confused for a bit, before shouting “Yay! I’ve been isekai’d!” before walking right into the shop, turning towards the “cheap weapons” section, and taking Greed from the dozens of other swords in the pile.

He then finds a bag of coins in the corner of the building, literally JUST ENOUGH to buy the sword without a copper coin to spare, buys the sword, and immediately leaves in the direction of the dungeon.

The guy doesn’t even know there is a fucking dungeon in Avalon, he’s just been isekai’d. In fact, does he even understand the language? He doesn’t have [Magic Sense] or something like that to translate for him-

No, never mind, he just got it.

He went “There’s magic in this world right!? So I gotta get a sensing skill! All those anime, manga, and novels said if I just spread my mana around me to sense…” and then BAM! Skill gained. Well, Greed helped too, but still. This is fucking bullshit.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal, Non-Virgin

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: "This is fucking bullshit" huh? Says the guy who evolved into a Highest Tier Spirit on their first day.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/qNsg9F55

22