Chapter 226 Setting off to another world
763 8 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few days later…

Rimuru- “I wanna travel to other parallel worlds.”

Mikoto- “That’s a bit sudden. Why?”

Indeed it was a bit sudden, I just suddenly brought it up while we were having lunch with Illya and Velophis.

Rimuru- “Because it sounds fun.”

It really does!

Imagine, I appear in front of a person who looks just like me when he goes “who are you?” and then I go “I am you” before proceeding to beat his ass-

*Cough*

I got carried away.

Illya- “Onii-chan also wants to assert dominance.”

Mikoto- “That makes more sense…”

… True.

I tried asserting my dominance to my clone to see if it has a similar effect, but…

*Cuts to the memory of Rimuru T-posing intensely towards Clone Rimuru, causing him to have a seizure*

My clones can’t handle my awesomeness…

Later in the day…

I'm here in the Meeting Room along with all my subordinates and other people, repeating my decision.

Rimuru- “I'm going to go to a parallel world.”

.

.

.

Ah fuc-

Rigurd- “What do you mean, Rimuru-samaaaaa!?”

Benimaru- “Have we displeased you in some way!?”

Soei- “I am a failure… I shall dispose of myself…”

Ranga- ‘Rimuru-sama! Why are you leaving us!’

Ramiris- “Eeh!? Rimuru’s leaving!? Who’s going to give me my salary then!?”

Diablo- “*Sigh* Rimuru-sama is abandoning me… I guess this world has no more reason to exist…”

Everyone is panicking in their own way. I was watching with slight annoyance at myself. Something like this already happened before, you would think I would’ve learned to think before I speak where it can’t be taken as “Hey I'm abandoning you guys and I'm not coming back lol”.

I only snapped out of it when Diablo said some very concerning words while gathering a scary amount of magicules.

Rimuru- “Alright everyone STOOOOOOOP!”

Everyone quietens down at my words.

Rimuru- “First off, I'm not abandoning you guys, this is merely a small vacation, I'm coming back in a few days at most. I just want to check out other worlds to satisfy my curiosity.”

Everyone sighs in relief.

Ramiris- “So my paycheck is safe…”

I ignore a certain fairy and continue.

Rimuru- “And secondly… *inhale* You guys need to stop jumping to the worst-case conclusions! I mean, seriously! I said I was going and you thought it was the end of the world!”

And so, after they all calmed down, I dropped the next bomb.

Rimuru- “So yeah it’s just going to be me, Mikoto and Illya.”

Shuna- “Eeh!? Rimuru-sama!?”

Shion- “Don’t leave me behind!!!”

Shion jumps at me and wraps her arms around me in a tight hold. If I were a normal human, I would’ve died. Well, her bobs feel nice…

As for why I won't take anyone else? Well, the reason is really simple…

The author can’t be bothered writing them all in another world meeting their counterparts. I'm also not curious what the other Rimuru’s reaction would be when he meets Shizu… okay, I lied, I am curious.

Milim- “No fair! I also want to go with you guys! I wanna see if I can beat up the other Milim!”

God, I really want to see that.

Rimuru- “… Next time?”

Milim pouts.

RImuru- “Listen, I'm fine taking you guys with me. But I just want a small group at first, which is why I'm only taking Illya and Mikoto since they don’t have a counterpart in the parallel world. Plus, you know, the author…”

Treyni- “Who?”

Rimuru- “Nothing. In any case, I just thought I’d give you guys a heads up. See you in a few days!”

I take Yamato out from my inventory and slash the area in front of me, opening a rift in space directly into the void before I jump in.

And then I die.

I'm joking.

I mean, I WOULD’VE died if I didn’t have [Azathoth] protecting me, so yeah. I'm a dumbass.

I then create a black and white car that looks familiar so it can protect Illya and Mikoto from the void. They don’t have the same protections, although I'm pretty sure as Spiritual Beings of the highest order, they can survive.

Later, we’re all in the car. I won’t tell you how they got here.

I'm sitting in the driver seat, Mikoto is sitting in the passenger seat, and Illya is… somehow sitting on my lap.

Well, I'm definitely not complaining.

Rimuru- “So which way do we go?”

I ask our resident GPS imouto.

Illya- “Mmm…”

Illya closes her eyes and furrows her eyebrows. I pat her head. Mikoto looks at me with expectant eyes, so I reach over and pat her head too.

Mikoto- “Aahn~!”

Oh my god.

Illya opens her eyes and snaps her head towards Mikoto, glaring at her. Mikoto sees this and pokes her tongue out slightly.

Seeing this, I suddenly get a bad feeling.

And I was right.

Illya- “Yaahn~!”

Mikoto- “Aah~!”

Illya- “Onii-chaaaan~!”

Mikoto- “Yamete kudasai~!”

Illya- “Kimochii~!”

Mikoto- “Rimuru~!”

Illya- “Ahn~!”

Rimuru- “Okay that’s enough.”

I stop patting their heads and press my foot on the accelerator. The car sets off in a random direction…

Sideways.

Rimuru- “Déjà vu!
I've just been in this place before
Higher on the street
And I know it's my time to go
Calling you, and the search is a mystery
Standing on my feet
It's so hard when I try to be me, Woah!”

Did I forget to mention that this is the Déjà vu Drift Car?

A few seconds later, I arrive at the boundaries of another world, so I drive into it and enter the world.

The moment I enter the world, Illya sent an info package of it into my mind.

It’s nearly exactly the same as my world, except for a couple of differences.

For one, there is no Bryce.

And two…

The Rimuru here…

Is evil.

Rimuru- “Well, this is definitely not the world I was looking for!”

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal, Non-Virgin

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: Im thinking of finishing off this fanfic sometime soon.

Like, seriously. Im not joking this time.

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/qNsg9F55

22