Chapter 228 Revival gun reappearance
767 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Other Rimuru is having a hard time dealing with the giant flying fish, so I decided to go say hi.

Literally.

Other Rimuru is flying high in the sky using his wings from his shapeshifting skill, flying around Charybdis throwing one attack after the other while dodging the scale bombardment from Charybdis. I think that attack was called Tempest Scale… not important.

I teleport next to him.

Rimuru- “Hi!”

Other Rimuru- “HOLY!”

As expected, he immediately backs off and becomes wary of me… until he recognises who I look like.

Other Rimuru- “You…”

I show a cheeky grin. I feel his eyes roaming my body and face. Sounds a bit gay, but he’s mostly doing that to find out my identity.

I mean, we have the exact same face after all.

Rimuru- “It’s no use. I'm hiding everything about myself, you won't find anything.”

It’s true, I used a rune to conceal every piece of information about myself, my race, my magicules, even my presence. Other Rimuru can only see me through his eyes. Maybe through [Magic Sense] if [Great Sage] calculates how light acts around me, but it can’t track my presence itself.

God, it’s been so long since I've last mentioned the name [Great Sage].

Rimuru- “Now that I think about it, you’re still using that skill? It still hasn’t evolved into [Raphael]?”

I mutter.

Rimuru’s face doesn’t change from his wary expression, but looking into his eyes, I can see his confusion. It’s to be expected, he must have no clue what I'm talking about.

*AARRGHHHGHGHHHHH!!!*

A heavily distorted roar enters my ears. I turn my head to look at the source.

Charybdis.

Other Rimuru turns his attention back to the fish too, a more serious expression covering his face. Although it still seems like he’s still paying attention to me out of the corner of his eye.

I can't help but smile.

Rimuru- “Hey, do you need help with this guy?”

I ask while gesturing towards the overgrown fish.

Other Rimuru- “Eh? Uhh, I- I don’t really think I should-“

RImuru- “It’s fine! Plus, I'm sure you have questions, so we should wrap this up…”

I turn to look towards the flying monstrosity.

Ahh, Charybdis, it’s been so long…

I wonder how hard I can style on you now… while showing off to my other self…

Oh, I know! Let’s go with ‘that’…

I pull on my magicules and evoke [Odin]. I also disable the magicule concealing effect of the rune, just because.

*WHOOOOM!*

My magicules explodes outwards, covering my body in a dense silver aura. My golden eyes glow as I stare at my target with a slightly (not slightly) feral smile.

A magic circle appears around me.

No, instead of a circle, it’s more like a sphere with me at the centre.

(A/N: My inspiration is the Overlord anime. Just look up Ainz vs Shalltear, it’s the big ass magic attack used at the beginning and end of the fight.)

Rimuru- “Watch closely, Rimuru, and maybe your [Great Sage] could copy this one day.”

Other Rimuru- “Seriously? … Wait, how did you know about [Great Sage]!?”

I ignore him.

Runes form around me, quickly filling with power, the ‘magic sphere’ quickly becoming more detailed. I may have also added a few useless lines here and there, just to make it look cooler.

Rimuru- “Omae wa mou… shinderu!”

Charybdis- “N-Nani!?”

Charybdis’ voice turns normal as he responds.

I spread my arms out to my sides and T-pose menacingly, the ‘magic sphere’ expanding rapidly as it nears completion.

Rimuru- “Fallen Down!”

All sounds disappear as a pillar of light engulfs the massive body of Charybdis in its entirety.

.

.

.

Other Rimuru- “…”

Everyone watching- “…”

Rimuru- “… Umu! I’d say that’s a job well done!”

There’s a giant hole in the ground under where Charybdis used to be. Contrary to how it looks, it doesn't continue down into the centre of the world, it ends after a kilometre or so. I added a range limit into the spell so it won’t pierce through the entire planet.

Although the limit is just for the bottom half of the spell, there is no such thing for the top half.

(Meanwhile, on a planet several galaxies away…)

???- “Muahahaha! I have conquered the world! Next, I will ascend into the stars and conquer the whole universe!”

A Galactic Overlord-in-the-making declares boldly… before a concentrated beam of magicules appears from space and hits it head-on, killing it instantly.

(Back to MC…)

Other Rimuru and I returned to where everyone is waiting, which happens to be a cliff. Illya and Mikoto are there as well.

Milim- “No fair! You got outside help! I wanted to be the one to kill it nanoda!”

Milim immediately pounced on Other Rimuru, causing him to sigh.

Other Rimuru- “I didn’t ask for help, he just kinda… popped out of nowhere. Besides, I would’ve liked it if Phobio were still alive too…”

Phobio? Ah, there was that guy too, wasn’t there. He was fused with Charybdis, and originally, Other Rimuru would’ve used this event to create a treaty between himself and Carrion.

Rimuru- “*Sigh* Fine.”

A very special item appears in my hands as I turn around and aim it towards the space Charybdis used to be in.

It’s a gun.

*Bang!*

Charybdis- “*ROOOAAAAAAAGGGGHHHRRRR!!*”

Rimuru- “Wha- HOW THE FU-“

Milim- “Yay!”

Meanwhile, I take out a meat bun and eat it while everyone, excluding Milim who already left to kill Charybdis again, is looking at me.

Rimuru- “… What? They wanted this.”

I say while pointing towards Other Rimuru and Milim.

Meanwhile, in a castle far away, a certain manipulative Demon Lord who is spying on the area (Clayman) spits out his drink.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal, Non-Virgin

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: Okay, so I feel like I just need to say this outright...

I dont know if Im going to write another fanfic after this.

Dont get me wrong, I WANT to. I was thinking of maybe writing a Shield Hero fic or something, buuuuut... I don't know if I can.

For my MHA fic, there is no novel and only the manga, so I just settled on that. For Tensura (this fic), I read the light novel up to VOL. 12 and read the web novel a long time ago.

For Shield Hero, I only watched season 1 of the anime and read the manga, but I want to read the light novels before I get started on writing it.

The problem is... Im lazy as fuck, and I dont feel like reading the whole thing. So...

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/qNsg9F55

23