Chapter 232 Veldora meets Velophis
766 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Other Rimuru and I look up at the towering, admittedly majestic figure of the True Dragon of Storms.

His slitted golden eyes stare down at us, giving off an unconscious pressure. His scales give off an inviolable feeling, his body is practically radiating power, and magicules are just rolling off of him in waves.

In fact, he looks more menacing than Velophis. Granted, Velophis’ dragon form was more “feminine”, but still…

I look down at Veldora’s hands… claws?

Anyways, in his hands… is a bag of chips.

His claws pinch a single popcorn between. He takes out a potato chip… and eats it!

The shading! The lights! The dramaticism!

I can hear the Low of Solipsism music.

(A/N: Low of Solipsism is the theme music from Death Note. Just look it up and listen to it and you’ll know what I'm talking about. Or just look up “Death Note potato chip scene”.)

Other Rimuru- “… Why are you eating potato chips?”

Veldora- “Well, I was eating them because I was feeling peckish while I was watching you interact with your parallel self.”

Veldora says as he points towards me with his flavour dusting covered hands.

Veldora- “It was quite interesting to watch. Though, I wasn’t expecting to suddenly return back into the real world, so I didn’t have time to finish these off, and… well…”

He sheepishly looks down at the half-empty bag of chips.

Other Rimuru- “… Where did you even get those?”

Other Rimuru looks at the bag of chips with a perplexed expression. I can tell, this man is genuinely confused about where Velodora got those chips.

Rimuru- “More importantly, how did you get one that size?”

I ask. I mean, that bag of chips is MASSIVE. They’re scaled to size with Veldora’s body which is pretty big as it is.

Veldora takes out another chip and pops it into his mouth.

Veldora- “*Crunch* *crunch* *crunch*… *gulp*… I don’t know…”

Other Rimuru- “…”

Huh.

Moving on…

Rimuru made a clone of himself and let Veldora inhabit it, granting the latter a human form easily. He looks exactly the same, tanned skin, blonde hair, markings around his eyes, exposed chest…

As expected of Shizue’s genes, Veldora looks like an ikemen.

(A/N: Shizue > Rimuru > Veldora.)

I made a “Skill Book” of sorts that grants the Extra Skill [Perfect Magicule Control]. The name is self-explanatory. I gave that skill book to Veldora who read it excitedly.

Veldora- “This ‘skill book’ this is from those games you sometimes played, right, Rimuru!?”

Veldora excitedly asked… one of us. We’re both called Rimuru, and we both played these games in our past lives… God this is confusing.

In the original series, Veldora was inspired through reading all the manga and watching all the anime in Other Rimuru’s memories into learning how to “hold back”.

Originally, he just wandered the world, causing chaos and destruction. He never saw the need for “control”, and just let loose at full power whenever he felt like it. Ironically, it was this lack of control that always resulted in a loss to his sisters, Velzard and Velgrynd.

However, once he learned how to hold back, he also learned how to control his power more finely. From my memories, in the web novel, Veldora was able to go head to head against Velgrynd because of his newfound control.

Unfortunately, although Veldora already saw the appeal of holding back, he doesn’t have that fine control just yet. This is because he was released WAY earlier than canon. If given more time in Other Rimuru’s stomach, he might have had more time to practice, but that is not the case here.

And so, I gave him that skill book that gave him instant control over his magicules just because I felt like it.

And so, this whole event ended with just us three talking to each other about random things on the couch I made with [Yahweh]. I turned the couch into a large curved half moon couch, so we could all face each other.

I also made an infinite meat bun generator for us.

I found out during this talk that the Unlimited Imprisonment Seal that contained Veldora didn’t just dissipate into nothingness, and it’s still there. That’s good, it means Other Rimuru can still get the [Unlimited Imprisonment] Unique Skill which would lead to him getting the Ultimate Skill [Uriel, Lord of Vows].

I mean, I could’ve just given the skill to him anyways, but I had a feeling that [Raphael] would’ve started getting testy if I did her job for her. Illya would’ve been the same, after all…

Illya- ‘Ahem.’

I didn’t say anything…

I also took this moment to warn Other Rimuru about his rule of “no killing humans”.

In the series, this rule prevented his subordinates from using their full strength, resulting in the death of over a hundred people, including Shion, when Rimuru (the city) was under attack from Farmus.

We continued talking about mundane topics, Other Rimuru and Veldora catching up on each other when suddenly the fabrics of space start to loosen.

I jump to my feet and look at the widening fissure in space.

Who? What?

This is my Mirror Dimension, reinforced through [Azathoth] and my infinite magicules.

Who could break into here?

Velophis- “… Nn.”

A certain black-haired loli walks out of the fissure and jumps at me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I got my answer.

A loli hungry for headpats and meat buns should be able to break into my Mirror Dimension…

Velophis turns her head towards Veldora.

Veldora pauses in the middle of eating his meat bun and looks towards Velophis.

Silence descends.

Two Storm True Dragons from two different worlds. I wonder how they will react…

Velophis- “…”

Veldora- “…”

Velophis turns her head back to me.

Velophis- “Who is this ossan(old man)?”

Veldora- “*Coughs blood*”

Yeah, I shouldn’t have expected anything different.

-----

Name: Rimuru

Race: Origin Slime

Protection: Crest of Space

Title: Highest Tier Spirit, Leader of the Monsters, Onii-chan, King of Avalon, Master of Headpats, Procrastinator King, The Nutcracker, socially awkward cringe slightly chuuni slime, True Dragon Slayer, Sensei, World's Strongest, Overpowered to a stupid degree, Mikoto's Equal, Non-Virgin

???: [Codex: Illyasviel]

Ultimate Skills: [Yahweh, God of Creation], [Odin, God of Runes], [Azathoth, God of Void (Alternative)]

Equipment: Yamato - Genesis

 

A/N: *Takes out a massive fucking bag of chips*

With MC's information and my preparations, I can appear to be a normal Author writing the next chapter while I read my secret stash of loli hentai.

I'll continue writing the next chapter with my right hand, while with my left I'll flip through my hentai stash, take out a portato chip, and EAT IT.

*Dramatic music ensues*

Let me know if I missed anything.

https://discord.gg/ng7f9d9P

22