Confirmation 010
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fuzen woke up to a loud banging on the front door. Rain poured down without mercy and thunder sounded in the distance. Fuzen held his head, This was the most it had ever hurt. The pounding in his skull was only overshadowed by the aching of his body though. His joints were stiff and his body felt as if it had been pierced by a thousand blades. Fuzen shook his head and thought maybe he should hold off a little on the Sake. Someone started banging on the front door again which only made his headache worse. Fuzen stood up unsteadily and nearly collapsed. He could only slowly make his way to the front door by steadying himself on the walls and taking care with every single step. When Fuzen finally got to the door, he made sure to look through the peephole first. What greeted him, was the unhappy face of the doctor who had stitched up his sister. His sister was holding the man's hand, while the Doctor was slamming on the front door with his free hand. 

"Shit." Fuzen mumbled under his breath. Fuzen looked back at the trash heap that was his house and thought it would become troublesome if this doctor got too nosy. Fuzen placed his hand on his head and wondered what the hell happened. One second he was at the doctor's office, the next he was here. That wasn't totally true, Fuzen remembered everything that just happened very clearly, but after a short rest, he was convinced that he was seeing things.

Fuzen wanted to crawl out a window and meet them up front, so he didn't have to let this guy see the inside of his house. Fuzen decided to test his luck since he wasn't very sure if he could even make it around the house to begin with. Fuzen took a deep breath, rushed outside and shut the door quickly behind him. He hadn't opened it too wide, just enough to squeeze his scrawny body through. Although this was a high risk solution, Fuzen was betting on how unobservant the average person was. What he wasn't betting on was how messed up he was at the moment. As soon as he rushed out and slammed the door behind him, the momentum took over. Fuzen couldn't control his body as it lurched towards the doctor. 

The doctor was equally surprised, one moment, this kid is totally unresponsive, the next he was trying to tackle him! The doctor was already more than peeved as this kid had just left his little sister at the hospital forcing him to take the poor girl home in the rain. If it wasn't for the fact she knew her way home pretty well, he would have already torn his hair out. That being said, since this kid was giving him the opportunity to blow off some steam, who was he not to take it? He stuck his palm out, and it landed straight on the kid's chest, just as he was about the shove this kid straight into the concrete, he noticed something strange. 

The kid was paler than he was before, which is saying something. He was taking heavy ragged breaths just from that small sprint, and beads of sweat were running off of his head. The doctor sighed internally. He was afraid he might break this kid, so he just stabilized and gave him a dirty look.

"What kind of kid jumps the dude that just did him a favor? More than one, if I might add." Fuzen didn't answer straight away, taking the time to measure his breathing. Once he was done wheezing he looked up to the man and said, 

"Sorry, thought you were a kidnapper." The doctor, just raised his eyebrows and asked,

"A kidnapper that delivers children to their homes? Aren't you just trying to get off the topic of your negligence?" Fuzen gave out a small chuckle and said softly while knocking his knuckles against his temple,

"I'm not too smart, just a delinquent that dropped out of high school. I forget things sometimes, and my guesses aren't too good."

"Miyamoto-sensei."

"What?"

"I'm Miyamoto-sensei" the doctor, Miyamoto, his thumb towards his chest and then pointed at Fuzen and extorted, "You'd do well to remember it." Miyamoto pulled out a card from his pocket and stuffed it into Fuzen's hand and continued to chide him. "My number is on that card, call me if you need something punk, and another thing. You wouldn't be in such a state if you stopped drinking." Miyamoto pointed at his own head and said, "Think about it." Fuzen only stare at him and think, 'what the hell is he on about?' Miyamoto turned around and walked back towards the hospital, opening a big black umbrella before saying simply, 

"Oh, and those eye-contact things you're wearing don't make you look cool. If you don't clan them all the time, you'll get an infection." AS the man walked into the distance, and back got smaller and smaller, Fuzen could only think, 'What the hell is that old bastard talking about? I'm not wearing contacts. Who the hell has the time to clean those things all the time?' He shook his head and opened the door to let Aiko in. She looked at Fuzen and smiled brightly saying, 

"Don't listen to him, I think they are really pretty."  Fuzen's eyebrows tightened, was this a tag-team punking? He rubbed his forehead as Aiko walked inside. He looked at the storm sighed and shut the door. Fuzen steadily made his way to the bathroom. It wouldn't hurt him to see what they are on about after all. If they did punk him, then so be it. Right now, his curiosity was gnawing at him, and couldn't just not look.

When he looked into the mirror, he was shocked silly. His eyes were dark blue. 

"shit" Fuzen cursed, he did not know where these things came from, but he knew it wasn't good to sleep with contacts in. He immediately went to take them out. He wanted to throw these damn thing away as soon as possible, but

"Fuck!" He poked himself in the eye. Not really understanding what was happening, Fuzen tried to take the contacts out about thirty times. Thirty curse words later, he decided that his eyes were just blue now. He didn't want to head over in the rain, and if that Miyamoto bastard knew, he wouldn't hear the end of it. He decided to wait for a better time to take these impossible things out. Then, a thought occurred to him. He lifted his shirt and was terrified. A King Cobra tattoo was right where he remembered it being. 

"No no no no no no no no..." Fuzen was in denial, he thought about it a decided, he could have just got it at a tattoo shop while he was blacked out. 'Yes,' Fuzen thought, 'That had to be it.' There was no way he had fought a kappa and made a deal with a weird snake demon right? Fuzen shook his head and cast his gaze down the hall. The door to his parents bedroom was shut. Like a pseudo Schrödinger's cat, the truth would only be revealed to him when he opened it. His entire body was shivering, and he didn't want to open the door. He didn't want to know the truth. 

However, his morbid curiosity got the better of him. He had to know. We walked steadily step by step to the door. When he was just a moment away from opening it, he prayed in his heart of hearts that it had all been an illusion. Then he opened the door. 

Blood was everywhere. It was spread haphazardly though. It was arranged in a myriad of archaic patterns. Fuzen collapsed onto his knees, his expression becoming blank. All he could mutter was, 

"What the fuck?"

0