{2} Two Alpha’s Together
89 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{2} Two Alpha’s Together

Pairing: Tall Alpha x Short Alpha

Tags: Omega Verse And Some Sexual Content.

Robin has gotten use to being mistaken as an omega although each time it is a bit annoying because of other people misidentifying him, but he comforts himself for those people do not matter and he has zero interest in interacting with them ever.

Tai his childhood friend along with being his best friend has recently become his boyfriend and in the future plan to get married. In recent years it has become legal for Alpha and Alpha to get married to each other. It is also legal for Omega and Omega to marry each other. In the near future it will be legal for beta to marry alpha or omega.

“Next week we will graduate and then we can get married.” Tai commented while hugging Robin within his arms and he is about two heads taller than Robin.

“In such a rush to marry me?” Robin asked teasingly and hugging his tall alpha boyfriend back. “Is it because you want to be able to do me? Want to get me pregnant since alpha unable to fully mark another alpha?”

“There is a slim chance for an alpha to become pregnant.” Tai muttered and then lightly pinching Robin’s cheeks. “I want to be able to show off the marriage certificate. Husband title is more secure than title of boyfriend.”

Next week Robin and Tai graduated from high school. The next day they got married the wedding was a small gathering not a large crowd. They did not drink much alcohol after all want to make certain to remember this day forever more not just remembering from photos and video recordings for it would not be the same.

“I love your woody scent, Tai.” Robin said cheerfully while slowly undressing his tall alpha and thoroughly looking at those strong muscles belonging to his husband.

“Enjoying yourself? I can smell your strawberry scent becoming a bit stronger.” Tai asked him and he moves his hands to help his shorter alpha undress.

"I am looking forward to you sticking your dick inside of me. I will no longer be a virgin." Robin replied calmly and Tai lets out a chuckle.

"I would have to stretch your hole with my fingers covered in lube before I can do that to you.. my sweet little alpha." Tai informs him while smiling and Robin rolls his eyes at him. "After all I do not want to hurt you."

It took thirty minutes of stretching Robin's hole before Tai felt that it was safe to enter with his throbbing dick and it took only a short period of time to cum deep within. At some point Robin wanted to move all by himself up, down, up, and down on Tai's impressive manhood.

Three weeks later much to Robin and Tai's happy surprise...Robin is pregnant.

"Looks like I won the prize. I thought it would take longer and everything since most of the time it is a great challenge for an alpha to become pregnant." Robin commented slowly and he has a smile on his lips. "I'll be giving birth at the age of nineteen years old. My mother gave birth to me when she was twenty-three years old."

"I hope you are only carrying only baby if more than one it will take a greater toll on your body." Tai told him sounding a bit worried and Robin smiles cheerfully at his husband.

"I will be fine. Also in the cases of alpha giving birth to more than one baby it is easier for an alpha than typical omegas." Robin informed him and he gives his tall alpha husband a brief kiss on the lips. "I love you, Tai."

"I love you too, Robin." Tai said softly and he gently places his right hand onto Robin's belly. "I wonder if boy or girl. Omega, Alpha, or Beta. It doesn't matter of course just curious."

"I'm looking forward to finding out, heh. No cheating by having gender checked just let it be a surprise." Robin commented while smiling and putting his hands ontop of Tai's.

I hope you have enjoyed ^_^ and what do you think?

3