Prologue
65 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a green beautiful forest a small faint smell of copper come around, in the now red covered fields hundreds of bodies lie around.

The pain whims are no more, and just the refreshing breeze of summer is playing around.

Banners drenched in blood, flesh with arrows sticking out of them, quite an obvious scene has come to an end , a war between two counts, who are they?, it matters not at all, were they leading the charge of the ruthless warriors? No, actually each count was enjoying some tea not giving a second thought about the slaughter they commanded.

"War Pigs" a lonely Warrior mutters as his wounds taking the better of him are making his mind be swallow by darkness and remorse.

Who is this warrior? a legend from the north, staying at 1,96 meters a mountain of muscles and scars for uncountable fights, long brunet hair and a equal long braided bear with a metal ring knotted in the tip of it, in his head a heavy iron helmet which covers the back and the eyes of the head, in the top of the helmet two long and twisted horns are standing with pride, never the less at the left side a spear charge not only cracked but broke the helmet leaving a deep wound on his left cheek.

 

On his chest nothing but a bear pelt and blood covering his back, as his legs are starting to give up, the heavy leather pants now covered in blood and wounds give the impression of a dying animal.

As his breath is becoming heavier his bad luck doesn’t leave a single break, thus in his last moments of his battled living life, he can’t even lie down, a spear impaled in the left side of his abdomen to an old great tree, in his right shoulder and left thigh arrows going through him and into the tree making impossible to even move, looking down to his body a single axe is stuck in his chest, making breath impossible, a lethal wound, yet in his hand a mighty, heavy and bloody great axe is grabbed tight.

"¡¡¡Gods, you make me live a great life, I drank and I fought as my heart desires, now in my last dying breath I must thank you for the honor of being accepted in the great hall and feast with my long dead companions who perished along me!!!" The mountain of a man shout with a raspy and harsh voice. "Now my time has come for me to go..." as he murmurs to himself his mind went black and numb.

0