Chapter 11. Charlotte the harlot.
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon enough all their surrounding changed into one of a bedroom, one bed for two was placed in the middle, beside it a night stand with a candle on top of it, the walls made of wood give the room a familiar taste to Valdezie but a bad spine to Rah.

"Finally, Makondo that faerie wasn't so bad after all don't you think?" said a happy Valdezie.

"mmmm....I don't know, something doesn't feel right"-Rah

After saying that a Lady comes to the room, wearing provocative lingerie, light chestnut hair tied into a pony tail, her body could be arguably be perfect, her proportions huge yet not oversized, her silver eyes gives a prided look even when stripped to only underwear, after looking to Rah and Valdezie for some moments and with a gran of wisdom stated.

"Jahan only likes to bring me problems doesn't he? a demi-human priestess and a goat demi-human, I don't think you only came here for a drink?" 

"Actually we do" Valdezie Took the initiative.

"We were transported here by that magic fly, jahan, so...a drink or two is quite what we desire, but first let us present ourselves, I'm Valdezie and the girl with me is my slave master, Rah"

"If only all the people Jahan bring me were so easy to satisfy....Im Charlotte pleased to meet you" Charlotte replied with a grin.

"p....p....pleased to meet you" Said a clearly uncomfortable Rah.

"oh my....you are so cute, I welcome you to my bar, Charlotte the harlot's bar, the best beer you can find in all Mare oppidum" Cheered Charlotte.

"...best beer? you say" A smiley Valdezieproclaimed

".....Mare oppidum???..." Rah asked so white as the moon of the darkest night.

"Yes, Mare oppidum, the best place if you don't belong to he straight path, that's why I'm confused why a priestess would come to one of the most infamous pirates port" Charlotte mocked.

"Please let me change into something more appropriate to talk with a priestess" said Charlotte while leaving the room

"stay here, I will be right back"

Valdezie throws himself into the bed letting out a yawn, but Rah didn't even flinch, she looke like she isn't even breathing.

"Rah...you feel all right?" asked a worryingly Valdezie

"........"-Rah

"Rah, if you are tired have some sleep, let me do the talking" 

"You.....is your fault.....everything is your fault, If.....if I havent have found you I wouldn't be here, I would be with Gabriel and Louie" Said Rah with an accusative tone.

"none the less, you did found me and you did saved me, you can't change the past, now explain me whats the problem or I will be of no help" Said Valdezie with a comprehensive tone.

Rah run angrily to Valdezie and started punching him his chest with tears running down from her green eyes.

Valdezie did not defend himself, he just received the punches until Rah tired herself and dropped to her knees, Valdezie gently patted her fluffy ears.

"I...Im...sorry" whispered Rah

"Dont be, is really my fault after all but you need to explain me whats wrong, my memories betrayed me so I need someone to trust my foolishnes to, and I wanted that someone to be you" whispered in his raspy voice into Rah's ears.

Shivering Rah looked up to Valdeziescarred face, but she didn't saw the rusty face of a warrior of many battles, she saw a friendly face, someone who needs her yet she had put him at fault and blamed him for everything, Rah feeled as the lowest of life forms for betraying the trust of someone who believed in her so deeply as Valdezie, In that moment she felt a warm and gently feeling, Valdezie had kneeled down and hugged her.

0