Chapter 17. Meaning of death
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both warriors stared at each other, neither dared to make the first move,
Valdezie goes for the neck but the young one slide to his right slashing his back, Valdzie face him but before it could even process what happened an axe was deep on his stomach.

As he falls to his knees, he glared to whats behind the bridge, what is he supposes to protect from all the soldiers and his younger self.

There was nothing there, only a snowy plain but just as his organs started to spill into the bridge, Valdezie could see an orange fox running happily through the plain.
.....
.....
.....
.....

"Where am I?" Asked Rah

"In nowhere" responded the eye

"Where is Valdezie?"

"Why is it important to you? Is he not some brute? a barbarian?.....why someone like a priestess would want to be with someone like him.......why not me?......I know just what you need"

As the eyes said this, black tentacles came from the void grabbing Rah immobilizing her.

"Oh my someone as cute as you shouldnt be with a bastard like Valdezie, you shall be with me" Responded the eye with familiar voice tone.

....
....
.....
....

As his guts finished spilling Valdezie fall to the floor of the bridge, his mind black, only the image of the happy fox playing in the snow has prevailed.

*glup

*glup

*glup

*glup

The feeling of dropping water woke Valdezie.

His surrounding has changed, totally naked, arms spread into the ceiling of a cave, and his feet tied together.

Above his head, a stalactite slowly yet steady drips, he is trapped in such a way that his head is constantly hit by the drops of water.........

0