Awakened- Chapter 1: Who am I?
141 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jason’s POV

Unh… Where am I…? Who am I…? Why… Why can’t I remember who I am? As I rose from the ground, trying to get my bearings around me, I notice that I’m in an alleyway near the trashcans. Someone or something… I can’t remember anything!

Seeing a change world

Okay, Jason… think for a moment! Jason? Hmm… That is the only thing that I can remember is my name. I walked out of the alley and into the streets. There is no one walking out there as something or someone drove them out, it is hollow, desolate. I yelled out for someone to help me, anyone that I can speak with to make sense out of this.

Nobody has heard me....

I explored the town, searching for clues and to find someone to speak with. My intuition tells me I should look for any clues, any information I can get my hands on, so I can find out who I am and why is the town being devoid of any life around. I went into various buildings ranging from jewelry stores, empty houses to even a public library.

I have looked into journals, farmer almanacs, maps, notes that people had written and various books on science and philosophy. I’ve devoted my time to learn more about the situation that I am in. No clues about my memories, but I learned that I’m in the town of Sandy, Utah, in a dry climate.

The town had a rich history of mining and the railroad industry, with people living a steady but peaceful here in the state of Utah. Over time, the city becomes a metropolis with it steadily improving over time with new buildings, transportation and improve the quality of life.

As I read through people’s journals and their written notes, they are no clues of my identification. I have eaten some food that I found in the pantry that I currently stay in the manor. I couldn’t digest the food that I’ve been eating on, I felt the food was coming back from my throat, pour out like it was rancid.

Next thing, I noticed that I have spent a couple of hours reading through the materials that I found throughout the city block, drinking a bottle of water. However, I notice that water is not quenching my thirst, so I kept a couple bottles near me, but I’m noticing that the seat feel soaked as if they poured water on it, forcing me to move to another seat.

I did, however, I learned from one of the journals that the residents are building a community here in Sandy but said nothing more about it. But something happened where they…?

I heard a woman screaming from the study hall from where I am. As I sprinted down the steps, I saw a couple, a man and woman run from… a mob of people.

What is going on here?

1