–introduction poll-
39 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Are you interested?
  • ABSOLUTELY YES!!!!! WRITE IT ! Write it Faster!!! Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not at all . Don't bother. your not funny Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 5

Hi everyone,

    This is the intro to Gas Station Sauropod, or Sauropod Station.  This is a world change, class, dungeon type story from the perspective of a common guy who's like many left powerless in the face of changes. And just like many at the bottom end up taking crap jobs from crap positions and has to deal with it. What makes it worse for our MC is he even gets a class that in all rights the world generally condones. But those with classes are needed to deal with monsters who are a constant threat to the world and public it self. So how is the world to deal with our newest hero when it's something out of a horror film? And how is a downtrodden person to deal with this change when it is presented to him. The story is intended for slice of life type of dark humor. If dead things moving about truly offend you then please don't bother with this story at all. It is meant to be as what is described. I'm trying to get an idea if people would enjoy any effort put into writing this one out. This hero is not starting strong, and is not the ultimate kind hearted person. But how far can he go with this new responsibility?

0