Chapter 5: The Following Day
140 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*gasping*  "Are you close?" 
*panting*  "Yeah, I'll come soon.
"ugh...ahn...ahh.....Yes....aaahh"
"ugh..ssss...AAAHHH...I'M COMING!"
"YEESSSS! AAAHHHHH!!"

...

...

...

*beep beep beep beep*

"Oh, uh.....it was a dream..."
"...Right, of course."

I was so abashed with the dream I just had.

("I didn't expect I'll have such type of dream. And what's worse, I was doing it with him. So lewd.")
("Argh, I shouldn't think about that. I should prepare to go to school.")

I looked at the alarm clock to check the time. Its 4:12 am, which is still pretty early but I got up anyway. I walked out my bedroom to the kitchen and found some bread roll and mayonnaise.

"Hmm...mayonnaise huh.."
*flashback from the dream earlier*
"Wait, why did I even think of that? No, gross."

I took the bread instead and left the mayo on the counter, I sat on the table to eat my breakfast.

"Damn...why did I even dream of that? I only met him yesterday?"
"..."
"Ahh, never mind. I should finish eating."

I stood up from the table and walked to the bathroom. I went to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush. As I noticed in the mirror that a bit of toothpaste started flowing out my mouth. I looked down to my hand and to my surprise, I'm holding a penis with sloppy semen coming out. I was startled and immediately threw my toothbrush across the bathroom.

*panting*  ("WHAT WAS THAT? WHY AM I SUCKING THAT? WHAT THE HELL?)
...
("Calm down, I'm just hallucinating. Its because of that dream from earlier, I should forget about it soon.")

I rinsed my mouth with the tap water and took a bath. I started cleaning myself with soap, but I keep seeing the bubbles as cum on my body. For a moment, I felt pretty horny about it, but I immediately rinsed my body with water. I'm so confused, I didn't even get to bathe properly. I went to my bedroom to get dressed for school. Its still pretty dark, but I already left for school.

 

As I'm walking towards the school, I can't stop thinking about what happened earlier. 

("What's wrong with me today? What led me to think of those?")
...
("I'm walking while turning red, this is ridiculous. People will think I'm weird or something.")

After a while, I finally reached my school. I walked towards the building and went to my floor. As I walked up the stairs, my anxiety started to rise.

("What if I fantasize about something lewd again? What if I make him uncomfortable?")

While I fret about my worries, I didn't even realize that I'm already on the highest floor. I felt very embarrassed since our classroom is in the floor below this one. I walked back down and entered the room. Thankfully, I'm the first one to arrive. I calmed myself in the silence of the room. I sat down and stared out the window while waiting for my friends to arrive.

 

Minutes have passed, someone already arrived. I got nervous, I thought it's gonna be Auris, because if it is, then I might think of something like yesterday. Thankfully, its just my friend, Loruel. He walked towards his seat with a stern face.

"Hey, Loruel. You're strangely early today. Did something happen?"
"No, not really. I just felt like being early today."
"Oh, really now? From what I knew, you're supposed to be just getting up at this hour."
"Well, you're not wrong. Besides, what's wrong with being early?"
"Nothing really. I guess I'm not used to you being the first person I see when I come early. Usually its Artello, sometimes its Felix."
"So I'm a rare occasion, huh? I see."
"..."
"I saw you earlier while walking."
"Wait, wha-"
"You looked like an idiot. The hell being flustered for?"
"N-nothing. I don't wanna talk about it."
"Something about Auri-"
"Its nothing, don't worry, shut up."
"Hmm....I see."
"I hate the fact that you can read people."
"Well, only the people who are easy to read."
"Whatever."
"It must suck for you to be alone with me, huh."
"Yes, definitely. I hate how I can't say anything against what you say."
"What are you talking about? I only say what's true."
"I know, so shut up. Read your notebook or something."

I turned my attention away from him and looked back out the window while watching some students arrive. After some time, I suddenly noticed a familiar figure. Its Auris, and he's walking with Felix. I don't know why, but I suddenly felt jealous and mistrust towards my friend. I stopped looking out the window and looked at my chair instead, then Loruel suddenly spoke to me.

"You saw him, didn't you?"
"Wait wha-. How did you even know that? You weren't even looking this way."
"Why else would you stop looking out the window?"
"Wha-. Ughh, you even know that."
"I just noticed, again and again."
"Whatever.."
"...You seem upset, something wrong with your crush?"
"No, its fine. Don't worry about it."
"Very well, then."

A few minutes later, Auris finally arrived with Felix following from behind him. Auris walked over to us and greeted.

Au: "Good morning, Loruel"
L: "Hey."
Au: "Good morning, Walter."
W: "Good morning, too."

Auris walked to the front row after greeting us. Felix put his bag down and sat with us.

F: "Hey guys, good morning."
L: "Morning, Felix."
W: "Hey, Felix."
F: "Loruel, you're very early today. What's up?"
L: "Nothing really, I just wanted to."
F: "I see. Pretty weird, right, Walter?"
W: "Yeah, sure."
F: "...uhh, you okay?"
L: "Let's just say he got jealous of you earlier."
W: "What the hell? You were looking down the entire time."
F: "Jealous, huh. Why? I have no idea."
W: "Its nothing, don't worry about it."
L: "You walked with Auris on the way to school."
W: "Wha- How?"
F: "Oh, so that's it. I just happened to see him when I got off the bus, so I went with him."
W: "Nevermind him, Felix. Loruel's just making up stuff."
F: "Don't worry, Walter. I'm not gonna snatch Auris from you, I'm not that kind of a person."

Artello finally arrive while we were talking. He seems so happy for some reason.

A: "Ayee yoo guuuyss, what's up?"
L: "Sit down, you look dumb."
A: "Damn, so cold early in the morning."
W: "Don't mind him, Art. You seem to be in a good mood."
A: "Of course. Its finally Friday, and its my girlfriend's birthday is tomorrow."
W: "Oh yeah, right."
A: "And I'm so excited to give my gift to her, I can't wait."
F: "For someone looking like a campus crush, you're awfully sweet to your girlfriend. Keep that up."
A: "Ah hehe, I'm not that good-looking. Loruel here looking like an ice-cold prince."
L: "Ha ha ha, haven't heard that joke in a while."

We talked for a while, but somehow, I still can't get those things from earlier out of my head. I just hope I make it through the day.

2