prologue “the incident”
88 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

school began as usual with the warning bell ringing as i raced to class in a hurry as i didn't want to be late to Mr.Ulk's class. it was the last day of my last  year of jr.high but i still did not want to anger Mr.Ulk. as i entered the class the late bell rung " your just in time for class mr.lycan" said Mr.Ulk. "please come join us in your desk"  he said as he gestured toward my desk. "ok, sir" i replied as i sat in my desk.

After the next 2 periods we finally got to go to lunch. as i had been walking toward my usual spot the table in the far corner where i could be alone someone tripped me. when i got back up i saw it was steven knight the school bully he was about twice my height with short blond hair with turquoise tips. he started laughing and mocking me "aww is the baby orphan gonna cry?" he said in a mocking tone with a laugh. i stood up with my hands tightened into fists i was tired of being pushed around by him. he gasped in fear as he saw red-ish black particles come from my fist forming a black and red cloud that transformed into a 2 story tall dragon in a flash of red light! steven screamed as the dragon shot a thin tendril of flame from it's mouth at him. "stop!!" i commanded as the dragon then stopped as it disappeared into reddish black particles and came back to my fist. i just then realized i had done magic!!!

 

**sorry for the short prologue this will be my very first story that i have written feel free to give suggestions and also i am still in jr.high so if you could tell me how being in a fancy state of the art high school is like plz comment oh and the main character's name is lycan he doesn't have a last name because he is an orphan as you already know no one knows anything about his perents **

3