chapter 6 ” first day part 2″
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

when we arrived to magic class we saw the class sitting in a circle on the floor. "oh no!" trennis groaned. "what is it?" i asked. "we have an overeager teacher who just got out of college!" he complained. "well whats wrong with tha...." i began as a small plump women in her early 20s enthusiastically walked into the room.

"hello students my name is ms.cupidi i am your new magic class teacher i just graduated from MagicTech University with my magic teaching degree!" she told the class as she sat down. "come sit you two so that we may start the game." she said pointing us to sit in the circle. as we sit down trennis complains. "wait isn't this game for elementary school students?" "i guess it is.....but no matter we will still play anyway." ms.cupidi says as she looks at a teacher's manual.

"oh by the way my ability is energy manipulation!" she said as she formed a purple ball out of energy.

"ok anyway we will go around in a circle and tell the class your names a little bit about your self and your abilities." she said. "everyone understand?" she then asked.

"yes!" said the class all together.

"ok let's get started. i all ready went so lets have the girl to my left go first." said ms.cupidi.

i looked at the girl to ms.cupidi's left as she stood up to talk. she was a little taller than ms.cupidi she had big blue eyes, she had long black hair with two little gray and white tipped wolf ears coming out of the top of her skull, she had a grey fluffy wolf tail with a white tip, she was wearing a black t-shirt with an image of a wolf made out of blue light on it and a pair of skinny jeans with a pair of white tennis shoes.

"hi my name is kelly smith. i am a lesbian and I love magic dueling and i do have a girlfriend so yeah....i am a wolfkin and i have the ability to speak with animals mainly wolves and call them to assist in battle again mainly wolves i also can extend my claws but ...yeah" she said as she suddenly grew long sharp claws on her hands and feet.

"oh and i have the instincts of a wolf." she said proudly as i realized she shouldn't have just said that.

suddenly someone howled who i recognized as the bully i stopped the other day. as soon as he howled kelly suddenly looked up and began to howl. as soon as she stopped everyone except me, trennis, ms.cupidi and a girl sitting next to kelly began to laugh. as kelly turned red with embarrassment i spoke up. "shut up!" i said. "yeah don't be bullies!" said the girl next to kelly. 

"settle down class." said ms.cupidi. "i will not tolerate bullies in my class. you! detention after school." she said pointing to the guy who howled.

"but..." "no buts about it i do not tolerate bullies in my class." she said cutting him off as he turned to glare at me.

the girl sitting next to kelly began to stand up as kelly sat down. she was a bit taller than kelly was, she had long red hair that was put into a ponytail, she had gold draconic eyes, she also had black ram horns that curled out of her skull, she had great big red and purple dragon wings folded behind her back with a red dragon tail with a purple tip, she had a caribbean skin tone and she was wearing a female roman leather breastplate with a battleskirt and leather sandals, and on her arms and legs there were small patches of red scales with purple tips and she had a long black forked tongue, she also had four long canine teeth.

" hi my name is kayla. i am kelly's girlfriend which also means i am lesbian, i also like magic dueling, and i love to research ancient battle techniques and i have an interest in war history. and i am a half-dragon which means i have fire breathing, fireballs, flight, and the ability to read and speak ancient draconic." she said.

"dregid dagir draco derago degra dergo skalikag gadaski" trennis said in ancient draconic.

"gredalic drekilgur gulficl-dragon dragili dragonkin dregario degra yogratick sskiltingog" kayla responded in ancient draconic blushing.

"draigan ragir tolkin dagir dragonblud declarig gadilgur gregigly draco seckilo" trennis replied in ancient draconic.

"what is happening?" ms.cupidi asked.

"oh sorry me and kayla were communicating in ancient draconic." trennis replied.

"what were you talking about?" ms.cupidi asked.

" he was complementing my eyes and i thanked him for it and i asked if he was a dragonkin or a half-dragon or someone who just learned ancient draconic and then  he replied that he is a rare type of dragonkin." kayla replied. " and he did it in a non-flirting way." she said as she turned to reassure kelly.

                                                                                                       -twenty kids later-

it was finally trennis's turn to go.

"hello my name is trennis bludgrim. i like reading and magic dueling. i am a dragonblood which is a super incredibly rare type of dragonkin where i can switch from a human form to a dragonkin form. my abilities are fire breath, fireballs, switching from human to dragonkin, flight, and speaking ancient draconic." he said as he transformed to his dragonkin form and back.

as he sat down i stood up.

"my name is lycan. i am an orphan but i have been adopted by the hunter family but i am not officially a hunter yet so that i why i have no last name. i am the 13th summoner in the world. my summoner abilities are summoning creatures and people from the past, other dimensions, and even from my own imagination." i said as i summoned a baby dragon.

" awww so cute!!" all the entire class said as they looked at the baby dragon with its big eyes.

"return." i said as it turned back into summoning particles.

"also lycan you are apart of the hunter family" kai said to me.

" so dose that mean i am now lycan hunter." i said surprised.

"yep" he replied.

"lycan hunter" i said to myself happily.

hello i hope you enjoyed that chapter. and i do support LGBTQ i am not apart of it but i support it. so NO racist or anti-LGBTQ comments

 

should i have 2 of my future books cross over into this book before or after publishing chapters
  • before books come Votes: 0 0.0%
  • after books come Votes: 1 100.0%
Total voters: 1
0