Chapter 10.1: First Date with Maria Part 1
919 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I am sorry for the late update. My life's been busy, and when I thought I could relax, my rapid test came out and showed I am positive covid. I am currently quarantined alone because my situation isn't that bad, only fever, coughing, and soreness in the entire body parts. You don't have to worry, though. I am confident I won't die out of covid. My activity right now is mostly resting on my bed, chatting on discord, video calls with my family and cat, reading, and writing. This story will still be updated once a week like always.

Please pray for my well-being, though. I miss my family and cat.

 

I remembered the day I confessed to Maria. It was one of the best days of my life. I got to know her more about her personality, her hobbies, her favorite things, her habits, etc.

It began when my friends and I hung out in the school cafeteria at the break time. No, we didn’t ditch class that time. The teacher of the last course didn’t come to the class. It wasn’t our fault that we went to the cafeteria before the bell rang out.

We had so much time in the cafeteria, so we ordered plenty of food and drink. As the bell rang out, many foods were already served on our table. Chicken noodle, beef teriyaki, chicken cutlet, fried rice, noodle pizza, booba drink, juice, etc. The reason we ordered so many was because it was our cheat day on our diet too.

People began to visit the cafeteria, and they were astonished to see our table. Some of them seemed hungry and stared at our table like a hungry wolf.

I sat beside Stevan. The dude was a rather focused person. When he was eating, he refused to talk. I was rather annoyed because I couldn’t steal a bit of his food. His Chinese-style fried rice looked mouthwatering and very fragrant.

Rey and Raffi—who were sitting on the opposite side—chatted with each other. It was a boring topic that my eyes wandered around people who passed by, and I was lucky because my crush, Maria, passed by our table.

She walked alone, and most people stole a glance at her. Our female school uniform was tight so her bountiful knockers and buttocks enhanced her look. Maria tucked her hair behind her ear, looked at me, and smiled.

I dropped my spoon and fork on my plate, but my friends didn’t ask me what’s wrong. Rey and Raffi turned back on the scent of her perfume. Even the serious Stevan stopped eating and glanced at her.

The time seemed to stop. We recovered when Maria already walked far.

“Maria Wilona is really pretty. She is really worthy of her title as one of the four prettiest girls in this school,” Raffi said.

“She is the prettiest amongst them for me,” I replied.

“Adrian, you are really head over heels for her, aren’t you?” Rey asked.

“Well, I admit it.”

“Hohoho, I don’t stand a chance to compete with you. I guess I am going to target another four roses. Hm, I like older girls, and Inez Rosalia of the twelfth grade fits the criteria,” Raffi said.

I held my laugh. “Pfft, don’t you know she already has a boyfriend?”

Raffi put his chin on the table. “Shit, why does every pretty girl seem to have been taken by someone? Whoever dates those four roses are lucky bastards.”

Rey wiped his mouth and spoke, “How about Maria, Adrian? I heard she is still single. If you don’t make a move, someone will take her.”

I grinned. “Thanks for the worry, but you don’t have to tell me that. I will make my move… now.”

Maria walked here again with her food and drink. I pushed Stevan to sit on the edge while I moved to the middle. I waved at her, and she approached us.

“Hi, Adrian,” Maria greeted. She immediately looked at our table. “Are you guys having a party here?”

“Kinda,” I replied. “I humbly invite you to join us.”

Maria giggled. “Why so formal? But, alright. My friends are busy with something, so I am by myself now.” She nodded to everyone and sat beside me.

“Impossible,” Raffi uttered.

I could sense envy stares from everywhere, but I didn’t care. Maria sat beside me, and my ego flew to the sky. I even ignored my friends and focused on Maria.

“Chicken cutlet. We ordered the same thing.”

Maria nodded. “I love fried food.”

“Me too. However, you need to try this spaghetti too. It is delicious.” I offered spaghetti in front of her. My friends and I had decided it was Rei’s, but he said nothing when I took it.

Maria only stared at it. I was confused about what to do. “Something’s wrong? Are you on a diet or something?”

“No, is it alright if I take this?”

“Don’t worry, Maria. Adrian paid for everything on this table. Take anything you like. Adrian will be happy. Am I right, Adrian?”

I cursed at Raffi in my heart, but I put a bright smile on my crush. “Everything is mine here. In fact, you can snatch Raffi’s food, too. If he complains, I will give him a straight jab on the nose.”

“Wah, scary. Please don’t do that,” Raffi retorted.

Maria giggled. “Then, I will try this spaghetti.”

Maria tucked her hair behind her ear as she ate the spaghetti. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Her habit was charming.

There was a trace of sauce left on her lower lip. My mind wandered around, and I didn’t realize my index finger touched her lower lip. I licked the sauce on my finger.

“Adrian, what the hell, man?” Raffi said loudly.

I suddenly realized what I had done. I fucked up. She would think of me as a creepy man, or so I thought. On the contrary, Maria’s face reddened like a tomato, making my heart race. However, I literally did something wrong. I bowed deeply, but my head crashed on her soft boobs. I raised my head again immediately.

“I—I am really sorry. My mind wandered around, and I didn’t realize what I did.”

“Stop,” Maria whispered.

“No, I won’t stop until you forgive me.”

“No, I don’t mind that. I mean you cause commotion. It embarrasses me.”

“Ah, I am sorry.”

I looked into her eyes, but she suddenly looked down. I felt I did something wrong. I was a powerful man, but I wanted to cry at the moment.

As if sensing my dispirited emotion, Maria suddenly rolled the spaghetti and placed the fork before my mouth. “Say ahn.”

My heart received another shock of endorphin, a feel good chemical. I happily gobbled up the spaghetti.

The situation carried me, and I spooned the chicken cutlet from my plate. I suddenly realized that she had the same menu, but she miraculously opened her mouth, and I put it inside her.

Time passed by, and we continued to feed each other. We stopped when we heard Raffi clucking her mouth.

“Damn you, lovebirds. Why don’t both of you get a room? Everyone in this canteen can’t stop looking at you both,” Raffi complained.

Maria suddenly fixed her sitting position.

Raffi had disturbed us, and it annoyed me. To spite everyone, I took another spoon and delivered it to Maria. “Say ahn.”

“Oi, you serious?” Raffi said.

Maria looked at me while blushing. I put on a bright smile and whispered softly, “Say ahn.”

She nodded and received my spoon. However, it seemed the attention she received took a toll on her. She buried her face on the table.

I blinked my eyes. It seemed I took things too far.

“Ahem,” Stevan coughed. “I am full. Adrian, make sure to pay for everything.”

“Yeah, we suddenly feel a stomach ache. I think we need to go to the toilet,” Rei continued.

Raffi clapped. “Agree. Make sure you pay these all, Buddy. Then, let’s go, everyone.”

“Oi, wait,” I called my friends, but they suddenly ran away together. I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

The situation became awkward for me because Maria still buried her face on the table. I was about to eat something, but I realized everything became empty. I wanted to complain, but I needed to act cool in front of her. I waited for her.

As time passed, the bell rang. Maria peeked at the situation, and she realized everyone in the canteen prepared to go to the classes. She straightened her back and looked at me.

“Good morning. Did you have a sweet dream?” I said, and she pinched my shoulder. “Aww, I guess I deserve that.” She didn’t reply and only pouted at me. “I will do anything to make up for my sin.” She still pouted. “My brother owns a five-star restaurant. There are VIP rooms there. Would you like a fancy dinner with me? I promise I will make you happy tonight.”

She stopped pouting and looked down. I waited for her reply.

What? You waited the continuation of the last chapter? Suck on you, horni boiss. They are minors, and I can't write sex scene about minors here :pepepointlaugh:, but seriously my story will be banned if I write sex scene of minors, so forgive me.

21