Angelic Academy
34 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello this is my first time writing a novel if you are unsatisfied with my novel please give me feedback if you see any mistakes please report them to me.


Hey did you hear Mark got first place on the exam again Evan said.Ugh such a show off I would've aced that exam but I'm not a show off Alex said.You're so right just because he's rich doesn't mean he's better then us Evan said.Whatever let's go to a PC cafe after class Alex Said.

Hey you know it's not nice to talk bad about you're fellow classmate Mark said.Umm were sorry Mark please don't tell your father we're sorry Alex said.I think my shoes need some cleaning go lick it Mark said.Ok you promise not to tell your father right? Evan said.

Im a man of my word you can trust me Mark said.Hey Mark hey Mark wake up you're gonna be late for school.Huh five more minutes mom Mark said.wake up honey it's your first day at the school for naturally gifted mother said.

It flooded Marks mind with the acceptance letter to the best school in the world.Angelic Academy made by the founders of the three main guilds.The Heavenly Sword guild the Blue Rose guild and the Red Shield guild.

Why didn't you wake me up earlier mom Mark said.Ohh honey I just wanted you to have some extra hours of sleep mother said.Ok mom anyway can you leave I'm about to change.

5 minutes later

Bye mom see you later Mark said.Bye honey make sure to make new friends mother said.Friends huh who needs friends when you have the best school in the world Mark said.

I saw the school door closing oh shit I'm not gonna make it Mark said.Just as the doors were closing I jumped and made it through.

And I made it whoo that was hard Mark said.Hello are you Mark Karter the freshmen said this gorgeous women in black.Uhh yes I'm Mark Karter would you like to go out sometime.Hahahaha sorry I don't go for younger men anyway follow me the Test is beginning so join up with the freshmens.

Before Mark knew it he was teleported in a room with other people.One person that his eyes caught was a blonde boy with a brunette girl.Welcome People to Angelic Academy the place where you all will hone your skills to destroy Dungeons or obtain relics or become rich.

Wrong you are here because humanity needs you so hone your skills into Beautiful Hunters to save lives.Everyone was silent the speech was beautiful.Now that my speech is done raise your hand if you have a ability already.I saw about five people raise their hand they must have come from rich families.Alright the students with ability's go to office and request your dormitory everyone else stay for a Heaven orb.

I immediately ran for my Heaven orb I don't know what hit me I guess I was excited.I always wanted to have a ability but the Heaven orbs are expensive for my family.The only option for me was to get accepted for Angelic Academy.

Here is your orb Mark Karter remember you might not unlock your ability after eating the Heaven orb it takes patience for the ability to unlock.I was excited I was trembling it was much first time looking at a Heaven orb it looked beautiful it had the power of giving me the most powerful ability or the weakest it was intense but I gained courage and ate it.

Heaven orb is consumed
System is transferring to hosts soul
Ability is unlocked

Huh?

1