Please don’t try this in real life. If you do, make a video about it.
14 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, boya" said a 9 year old girl to a 23 year old man.

"Huh, what is it?"

"You want a cigarette?"

"Sure! One please!"

"Hehe, I'll give you one. There are many in my van. Just follow me."

"Hehhhh, but my wife told me to not follow strangers."

"Hoh, you have a good wife. She is indeed correct, there are many bad girls in town, but I just want to give you a cigarette. Nothing else. You can just take it and leave."

"Ehh, but, but"

"You don't want it?"

"I do.."

"Then just follow me."

"Say, you promise you will not do anything bad?"

"Pinky promise. Now come on, or else the cigarettes will all disappear."

The man followed the girl merrily. The girl had taken hold of his hand so that he doesn't get lost. They were looking like an average pair of father and daughter.

The little girl opened up the back door of the van and let the man in.

"Huh, it's so dark here. And..where are the cigarettes?"

"Oh, they are right here" said the girl locking the door with one hand and unbuttoning her dress with other. "You are going to enjoy them a lot." She whispers, exposing a bunch of cigarettes taped to her chest.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, which soon turned into ramming.

"*****, the police is here." Said the girl as she tried to escape through another escape but was caught nevertheless.

"Its the third one this week" said the officer responsible for her arrest. "The number of child molesters have been increasing lately, and it is advised to everyone to walk in groups while returning from work. You should also refrain from going out at night."

0