SHORT SIDE STORY (1): The Three Kings: The Meeting
215 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

P.O.V. Mutated Monarch Bloodthirsty Beetle, Location: Origin Dew Cave, Beetle Nest (Do beetles have nests?)

After slaying the dragon, I wobble back to my nest and rest there, absorbing the EXP from my surroundings to get stronger. A few seconds I later I feel an entity walking near me, opening my eyes, I see a bloodied male bear with unique patterns on it's body.

Night Glow Bear, Level 800, HP: 549,000,000/549,000,000

'A night glow bear...' I think staring at the bear.

"H-Help..." Nightglow growls, staring at me "T-The herb I was guarding was stolen and two monsters came to fight me... I nearly died killing them... Hel-" But the bear collapses out of exhaustion. I sigh and with my psychic powers, float a Rebirth Herb into the Bear's mouth.

The herb helps the bear get to level 841, and completely heals the bear, and makes it's fur more shiny and good looking, and it's name changed from Night Glow Bear to Reborn Midnight Glow Bear King, which was a huge change that I did not expect- The herb was only supposed to heal the Bear not transform it into a king and raise it's level by 60 levels or something, or maybe this bear is just extra sensitive to herbal effects or something.

As I stare at the bear, another beast wobbles in.

Heart Soul Dragon King, Level 11, HP: 100/100

"Huh..." I stare calmly at the dragon and shake my head "Didn't I kill you?"

"Heart Soul Dragon Royalty never die, they are just reborn at level 1 again." Dragon King growls at me. The Bear King stares at us both, confused.

"What even is going on here?" The Bear King asks.

Short Side Story End: The Meetup

Announcement
Hey guys, the bland writer here, the reason there haven't been any updates is that I have my exams, and when you come from a family like mine, studies are important, so it's been a while since I updated to just take this short side story which will eventually connect with the main story, so The Three Kings are pretty important characters. Hey guys future writer from 3 seconds later here, I typed the word characters wrong so I changed it. Bye.
1