Visitors from the Galactic Center
204 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Year 202x.

In the outer rim of the Milky way, a spaceship can be seen shuttling through the pitch black darkness of space.

Suddenly, from within the spaceship alarms were ringing left and right.

The captain of the spacecraft, was abruptly woken up from all the noise, as well as his subordinates who were suppose to be monitoring any and all situations, but was instead also asleep.

"Huh, What happened? Are we under attack?" Ask the captain with a slight fright.

Noise were beeping from the ship, indicating that was not, what was happening.

"No sir, according to the readings from the ship, we have detected a planet with intelligent lifeforms." said a subordinate of his.

"What? Lifeforms? and they have intelligence as well? This far away from the center of the galaxy?!"

"Yes sir! I am surprise by the readings as well."

"What is the danger level of the world?"

"Our readings suggest that they only have a world danger rating of 0.5 on the galactic scale. We have already hacked their entire database. Their main inhabitants of the planet called themselves humans, and they have named the world and called it Earth."

On the other side of the ship other readings came out.

"Captain, those humans besides having created a few danger rating level 2-2.5 weapons in extremely small quantities, they themselves aren't particularly dangerous at all. Their physical strength and their ability to either manipulate energy whether it is inner or outer energy with their own strengths is basically non-existent."

"I can certainly see why that is the case, they are so far away from the center of the galaxy and Universe's center where most of the energy swirls, that I am surprise by the fact that they even have developed intelligence and their current standings. Manipulating energy that one can hardly sense or even see, should basically be impossible for most of the inhabitant of the planet." 

"Then, should be making contact with the planet?"

"Of course! You idiot, the galactic alliance rewards those that makes discoveries such as these. We are going to be partying for a few years boys."

The spaceship switched its course of action and headed toward Earth. 

A few days later Earth was greeted with a surprised visitor. 

This shocking visit sent ripples throughout the entire planet.

The planet's governmental bodies from Asia, Europe and North America, were all scrambling to get in touch with these visitors.   

Lucky, communications between the different species wasn't difficult at all. These alien visitors all had universal real time translators and they provided one to each of the of the governmental bodies.

Shocking revelations were revealed one after another by these alien visitors, each one bigger then the last.

Some of which were, that the people of Earth were part of the lowest grade of intelligent species. Thereby they were ranked Grade F. They were rated as such due to their lack of physical strength, their ability to manipulate the energies of the universe, and their intelligence and technological advancements.  

Earth was also located in a very unfavorable location as well. They were located in the outer bands of the galaxy. There was basically nothing here in this part of the Milky Way that was of value. Due to the lack of the varies types of energy that swirls in this part of the galactic rim. Earth actually lacked many of the valuable recourses that the center of the galaxy desired. Earth's only real value was that it was a life planet located in the goldilocks position from the sun. Even then it was far from ideal.

The thing that shocked the people of Earth the most was, what actually was out there in the Universe. Rather then just guessing and assuming, what was out there, for once the people the people of Earth actually gotten a concrete answer. 

Many dangers and opportunities exist out there in the center of the Universe. What was thought of that was said to only exist in novels, comics, web novels and animated videos, some of which said topics may actually exist in this wide verse. 

From mythical creatures described in western literature such as dragons, demons, vampires and to cultivators that can travel through the vacuum of space with their own bodies from eastern literature. It wasn't only limited to that, spiritual creatures and ghost actually existed as well, albeit in a form that people on earth can't really perceive with their naked eyes.  

After everything has been said, the captain of the spacecraft left the Earth with a communication device that can contract the galactic alliance of the Milk Way just in case they ever want to join the alliance. 

The aliens left after a month since arriving.

The government bodies of Earth almost completely dropped everything they were doing beforehand, since the arrive of the aliens.

The Earth was in abuzz. For the next several months this event was the only thing the people of Earth discussed.   

The things they talked about only amounted to topics such as.

"Hey, when do you think we will join the Galactic alliance?"

"Can you believe this? What I wrote was in fact the non-fiction and not fiction!"

et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.  

The government bodies of the Earth, during these past few months went into heated discussions. The past wrong doings, the past distinctions between each bodies, everything went out the window. 

Instead of individual bodies, governing their own countries, they decided to form a true world government of the Earth.

Like it has been said "There are no eternal enemies, only eternal interest in benefits that can be obtained." 

The following year the world government of Earth entered the galactic alliance.

The period that followed resulted in rapid development.

Even after a decade, the Earth was still way below the standard of an ordinary develop planet of the galactic alliance.  

Though that maybe so, the citizens of Earth experienced changes to their lives almost daily.

The problems that once troubled the Earth so much, basically vanished over night.

Global warming? A giant patch of garbage in the pacific ocean? Melting ice caps? Dying forest? Extinction of the many species of Earth? What is that?

The Earth, over the last decade has never been better. The air has never been cleaner. Everything is being restored at a rapid pace. Sanctums for animals have been created. The oceans of the Earth has finally been cleared of trash. The once murky cities is now filled with greens. 

Besides the restoration of Earth, many technological advancements were made as well that were provided by the Galactic Alliance. Though, the technology they handed out were some of the most basic that they had. It was still many times more advance then those of Earth. Earth couldn't even utilize most of the technology as well, due to their location and their lack of energy sources from the universe. It contained basic robots and even flying cars that produced no emissions.

In order to further communications with the universe. 

During this time period, the world government had basically scrapped together all their strategic resources from the Earth and its surrounding planets. In order to create a barely functioning portal connected to the galactic alliance.

The first ones to of entered the portal were of course the so called "elites and politicians" of the Earth. Each time the portal was activated, it consumed a huge amount of energy. Every time the portal was used, the part of Earth that wasn't illuminated by the sun went dim for a few moments. Even then the electrical system of earth couldn't sustain the opening of the portal longer then 30 seconds to 1 minute. 

It was a few weeks later did the first group of people returned, with disappointing results. First of all, their bodies could barely handle gravity in the center of the galaxy. Even though they were informed and were equipped with anti-gravity modules. Stuck by a sudden difference as soon as the group entered and left the portal most of them fell on the knees.  

Even still, they received help from the residence of the Galactic Alliance. They were guided to meet and negotiate with the others in the alliance. But negotiations had quickly broken down. The representatives of Earth realized that they had no real power, not like they did back on Earth. Earth had almost nothing that the alliance wanted since they were located so far away from the center of the galaxy and even farther from the center of the universe.

They were a group of fish, that was out of water. Unless they were insane enough to sell the Earth because it was a life planet. Even then they wouldn't receive much out of it. Besides that, no one on Earth would even approve of it. Where would the people of Earth even go?

This went on a few more times over the course of the decade. The alliance started to pity the people of the Earth, that they offered an alternative solution to Earth's dilemma. Not knowing, this was what the alliance was after the whole time. They knew the Earth had nothing to offer, but why do they let civilization such as these in? The answer was simple, manpower.

Year 203x

The regular citizens of planet Earth enters the Universe, albeit in a much more different form then what many were expecting.  

 Author's Notes

Hello, Lostcattears here.

I have a patreon, and it have goals for faster and more constant releases.

https://www.patreon.com/lostcattears

Please don't steal my work, if you do... don't ever put it on those predatory sites... you know which ones... 

If you were to steal my work at least leave up the "Author's note" so people can actually know where to support me so I can actually continue writing. In fact if you are stealing and doing it with an intent to profit, which I hope no one does, at least join my patreon.

Though really, that is only if I ever get big enough to go after anyone...

7