Prologue
395 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well then, here i am. Floating in the endless white void between worlds and life itself, waiting for my next body to wake up and for me to explore another world. Since I'm waiting i suppose i should write down who i am for the record, maybe it'll help pass the time. 

So who am i? 

I'm the Seraphim, an ancient being who has travelled everywhere from parallel worlds to the end of the universe. The reason i do this is to record and mark worlds for the Vortigaunt Empire to be brought into the fold, i also copy and steal any interest piece of technology. I've walked nuclear winter wonderlands and faced off dragons and even the occasional god or 3. At this point I've amassed countless weapons, armor, vehicles, and even designed my own intergalactic battleship. 

So what am i doing now? 

Now I'm waiting for the wake up call for the next world to explore study and effectively conquer. I'm also writing this down to pass the time i suppose, maybe someone will read this or some 4th dimensional hyperbeing decides to peer into my story to watch. 

Hmm, what now? I suppose i can see what my other clones are up to, or right. I have clones or copies of myself, they do the same i do but on a larger scale, basically why not multiply myself and explore even more? We basically share the same memories and experience, occasionally i lock one of them from the collective for a more deep under cover experience, and well for shits and giggles. 

Oh look, the lights fading and it looks like it's time. Weeeeee-

here we go again! This time i think I'll go with a more lax and simpler approach, i don't think I'll try and force more stuff than what i feel is enough, with the upside of better proof reading and less typos (hopefully)

10