Chapter 01 – The Summoning
2.6k 28 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zaria as The Maid - Chapter 01 - The Summoning


An idea that came while tossing and turning while failing my sleep check.

"Zaria~"

Zaria stopped cooking and looked back. She knew that seductive voice that always sent down a nice shiver down her back and tails.

"Welcome Tama, I see you brought a guest? Tea, coffee, sake, wine, beer, apple juice, grape juice, orange juice, coke, fanta, red bull, milk, water, ..." Zaria greeted her unexpected guests.

"Hello Zaria, I'll take the sake. My colleague here is one of this earth's goddesses. She has run into issues and I had an idea."

That sounded familiar. "You have been reading something weird or funny again?" Zaria asked the Tamano.

"Mhm~"

Zaria presented the sake and a proper large sake cup to the Tamano no Mae.

"Hello I am Zaria van Kairan, and am currently enjoying your world's hospitality after a Tama decided she wanted to see me try to grow up normally in a modern world again, it never works, but it is a nice way to relax the mind."

"And it is amusing. The modern world has no need for superpowers. Now you make your life easier, go shopping all over the world, and beat everyone in games you take seriously." Tamano added.

"It is a comfortable world. I am in a peaceful country and rich enough to enjoy all basic comforts." Zaria faced the resident Goddess. "What can I get you?"

"A coke please." The goddess seemed confused at how casual Zaria was with the object of her worship. She decided not to mind that Zaria had one tail more than Tamano no Mae. Minding such details when it came to the foxes led to chaos.

After everyone had their drinks, Zaria had chosen some fresh bloody orange juice, it was time for the real topic.

"Another world is doing a Hero summoning." The goddess explained while Tama was petting Yuki. "The human gods there contacted us to prepare someone to be summoned. They come from a magical world full of belief and piety so they are stronger than us resident gods."

"Gods on a power trip? Want me to beat them down?"

"What? No!" The Goddess paled. "We made an arrangement; they get to pick a male of their choice and we get to pick a 'pretty girl' for publicity."

"Why do I feel that the male is someone really annoying?"

"It's Tomoki, your senpai at school."

"Why would someone pick him … oh right, arrogant, preys on young girls, popular, and a pretty boy."

"That is what we think, they will try to use that to control him while showing off the girl."

Tamano cut in at this place. "Since I have been reading maid stories and manga lately, I wanted to sick a maid on them."

Zaria looked at Tamano as she pointed at herself. "You want me to be that maid? A maid summoning?"

"Mhm~ They don't get a maid, but 'The Apex Maid'. A maid that can do anything the Mistress might need, and that picks her own Mistress." Tamano squirmed happily on the couch, drawing a complaint from Yuki.

"Apex maid?" Zaria wondered what Tamano meant.

"We have fun with the summoning and troll everyone over there!" It was a very Tama answer.

"They agreed to a contract that only allowed this summoning, and then they never interfere with this world again. So Tamano here decided that giving them the person they could ever want, someone strong enough to defy gods, was the way to go."

"You have permission to go all out, to restrain you a bit I thought making you a maid would be perfect!" The nine tailed kitsune gushed enthusiastically.

"No."

"You can pick your own Mistress over there, you can return the moment you are done over there, due to time dilation a year over there is a day here. I'll do your daily gaming, and you earn another fluffy tail." Tamano sweetened the deal.

"Deal!" Zaria had always thought that having 10 tails looked a bit odd, something about uneven numbers just felt better.

"That world has 'Status Magic' so you will be found out immediately." The Goddess warned.

"Not if we do it like this." Tamano summoned Zaria's character sheet and started editing.
-) Race: Kitsune Maid
-) Main Class: Apex
-) Subclass: Apex Maid
-) Jobs: Maid, Loving Maid, Cooking Maid, Night Maid, Lewd Maid, Combat Maid, Holy Maid, Dark Maid, Mistress Maid, Sewing Maid, Baking Maid, Magical Maid, Bathing Maid, Night Duty Maid, Guard Maid, Lewd Maid, Apex Maid
-) Titles: 'Apex' 'The Maid' 'The Loving Maid' 'The Undefeated Maid' ' The Magic Maid' 'The Apex Maid'

Zaria and the resident not fluffy Goddess shared a look, Tamano was having far too much fun with the situation. Zaria just knew that she did not want to know what this Tamano no Mae had been reading.

"I need a mop, bucket, broom, feather duster, towel, rag, make-up set, spice chest, tea set, pedicure set, emergency aid set, emergency clothes, sewing kit, embroidery kit, body lotions, massage table, long uniform, short uniform, fetish uniform, exposed uniform, garter belts, combat uniform, lingerie for the night, and much more then." Zaria started listing.

"I have a few more ideas, the summoning is in a week, so it's time enough, I also need your logins and what I am to do in what game."

"Admit it, you just want to play on my accounts."

"Always~"

The Resident Goddess wondered if asking for help was really a good idea.

"Feel free to cause as much chaos, havoc, and confusion for anyone but your chosen Mistress, if they try to force someone on you? Go wild!"

"Oh I will~"

The two kitsune giggled at each other.

The one watching was suddenly really happy how restrained Zaria usually was compared to what she was hearing now.

------

It was finally time for the summoning. Zaria was outfitted, equipped, and had plenty of spares. Some were meant to never be used. Aside from the normal black and white maid outfits, she had a fully black set since "it contrasts your skin so nicely", a totally white set "since white is your colour", a deep red set "to match your eyes", and a pink set because "I like pink". The lengths varied from long, to that is not a maid outfit but only garter belt, maid band and gloves. The last was probably meant as a bed 'uniform'. Zaria preferred naked, but she had a few nice negligees as well, of the see-through kind. There were also collars matching the colour coded outfits. A set of leashes was naturally included as well.

Tamano had way too much fun with it.

Then there was the 'Maid Storage'. Why everything was colour coded there as well was a mystery. Why everything in there was magical was an even bigger mystery. Aside from indestructible, self-repairing, ever clean, and other cleaning effects there were some amusing enchantments. The bucket of water was ever full. The mop and the broom had 'throwing' and 'returning'. (meaning you can throw them, they return to the spot they were thrown from at the beginning of the next turn, D&D 3.5 enchantments) Very amusing were the enchantments: 'Bane of Dirt', 'Bane of Dust', 'Bane of Unclean', and 'Bane of Mistress Enemies'.
The clothes were all 'ever clean' and 'self-repairing'.
The tea set was 'Taste Enhanced', 'perfect Temperature', 'Indestructible', and 'Easy Cleaning'.
A cookie box with stasis was naturally included as well.
The collars and leashes were not telling what their effect was. Knowing her Lady Zaria had no doubt it was something amusing, embarrassing, and maybe humiliating. At least it was going to be safe. She could look it up anyway, but if Tama wanted it to be a surprise, then surprise it was.
A pillow and blanket for sleeping with 'Sweet Dreams', 'Perfectly Comfortable', 'Perfect Temperature’, and 'Relaxing'.
Searching further Zaria started finding more and more stuff in her 'Maid Storage', and everything was colour coded to match her outfits.

Storing the large pile of everything back away Zaria packed her sewing kit and her spice chest, then after some deliberation her kitchen utensils, jewellery, and a lot of other items worth something. Yuki's pillows, blankets, and such things. Realising that she had no idea about her return date, several teleports later she had cleaned out her magic item stashes, packed away contents of several bank vaults, and basically removed everything that was not normal or worth a lot or could count as an antique.

Her last vault held a surprise. Sex-toys, bondage equipment, ever full bottles of massage oils. Lube, body lotions, shampoos, and more things than she had time to check properly.
She also got a massive headache by getting new skills, new feats, new features, and a new class. Loving Maid was clearly a sex class. And then there was this skill that she totally was going to keep secret until she truly trusted her chosen mistress. Breast enhancement, rubbing her mistress breasts could improve shape, firmness, size, and sensitivity. Why a secret? Most things were not limited to just the mistress. The additional tongue lengthening and thickening sounded a lot like a tentacle substitute. One of her favourite class features was however, instant uniform switching. It was something that Zaria expected to have a lot of fun with.

Teleporting back to her home she picked up Yuki, and checked if she was still wearing the long black and white non erotic maid dress.

Her phone rang, it was the school.

She ignored it.

After it stopped ringing, she switched it off and threw it into her normal storage.

After all she was going to disappear from reality, and she was popular without any real friends. It was a tedious world for her that she actually was totally fine leaving. This earth had only her as a supernatural being.

Finally, after what felt like ages a circle engraved itself under her feet.

Zaria put her game face on, it was time to become a troll maid, and explain everything as it being a maid thing. It was a blank cheque to do what she wanted in the name of maid and mistress.

It was really just an 'in the name of my Mistress as her maid' thing. She wondered how far she could push that.

------

A disorienting flash of light later, she was a little woozy from the dimensional summoning, and next to her was the unconscious figure of the obnoxious and annoying Tomoki lying on the ground.

It was clear that the falling over mages and priests were surprised to see her awake.

"Greetings, I suppose I was supposed to arrive unconscious?" Zaria asked.

"She speaks our language, but we haven't given the language blessing yet." A magician in a more ornate robe said to a priest in a gold threaded robe.

"I am a maid; it is natural to understand everything I might need for my service to my Mistress." Zaria explained as if their surprise was illogical.

The two men were clearly unsure what to do about her. Since the leaders were not giving orders, everyone else ignored the issue.

Zaria saw several servants appear and clean up all paraphilia and items used for summoning. She stepped from the summoning circle, ignoring the gasps that indicated she should not have been able to do that, and pulled out the black and white bucket and mop combo.

Then she started cleaning while humming, once all the ashes, blood, unidentified fluids, and dust were cleaned away she helped the servants to carry the statues of the gods out.

She did not grin at comments from everyone.

"She stepped through the circle; the barrier is supposed to hold back Archdevils!" A panicking magician exclaimed.

"I don't think she hesitated at all, she called herself a maid, she is wearing a maid outfit, and now she took a mop and bucket from somewhere, do you think it is conjuration magic or a storage skill?" The other mage kept staring.

"Her hair is so long; it should be dragging on the floor when she bends over a little." The first mage complained.

"You are right, but her hair is always almost touching the ground, it's fascinating." The second mage commented.

"She is moving and cleaning far faster than the others, do you think she has a 'Quickening' spell or skill?"

"Probably, and super strength, she lifted that statue alone just now."

The mages wondered what they had summoned.

Zaria put away the mop and bucket, then she gave everything a critical look over. "I suppose you want me to wait in the circle until he wakes up?" Zaria pointed at the still figure.

"Yes, the princess will arrive to lead you to the audience chamber once you are both awake, we will know by magic." The high priest, or something like that, declared.

"Very well." Zaria walked back into the barrier, and pulled out a loveseat from her storage. Then she pulled Yuki from her shoulder and sat down in it. "I will put it away when he starts waking up."

"Please wait in the circle until we arrive." The magician ordered, clearly not wanting to deal with that headache.

The rather confused and bothered group left.

------

When they were gone Zaria giggled. That had been amusing, just by cleaning and carrying things she had managed to confuse and worry every priest and magician present.

The servants, a few of the females in similar maid uniforms just more greyish coloured and less well made, had taken it in a stride.

She inspected the supposed barrier. How that was supposed to keep an archdevil in, she had no idea. After all, it was so weak. That did not bode well for the level of power in this world.

Maybe the gods were greedy and kept from empowering their people?

It was something to find out.

Tomoki was still sleeping.

She pulled out today's newspaper and started reading, Yuki filched the business section.

------

Finally, she felt him stir.

The newspaper and the loveseat were stored away.

"You are late." Zaria mentioned as he sat up.

"Huh? What?" Tomoki was understandably confused.

"Look around you."

The boy did just that, a glowing circle, a large room with pillars made from stone, the floor was made from stone, the circle had something inscribed that reminded him of runes.

"YES!" Tomoki was really happy. It was the other world summoning. At last, it was his time to shine. Princess, elves, catgirls, demons, and everyone else was going to be his. He would have to get his hands on Zaria too, after all they were both summoned, he just had to make sure some prince didn't grab her first.

Zaria could tell by looking at him and without reading his mind that whatever he was thinking, was insanely stupid. "You seem far too happy, what if we landed in a dark world, where they enslave the summoned ones and use them as drones after they train and break them into mindless weapons of mass destruction?"

He shuddered. "You don't think it is like that?"

"Try to get out of the circle."

He did, and ran face first into the barrier. "Owww!" He rubbed his face, that was hard as hell.

Zaria felt amused at the fear he now felt. Served the ass right.

Then the huge stone doors opened.

"Aern nas opalert, amwim furen trista." A beautiful girl greeted them.

"What did she say?"

The girl waved at a man in an ornate clerical robe who then cast something at the circle.

After several moments Tomoki felt like a glowing hot nail was driven into his brain, and then another, and another, until a complete box had been hammered inside.

Zaria ignored the screams and ignored the magic trying to implant the world's human language into her. She had her own way of speaking languages that was tied to that divinity she had that she had never wanted.

After minutes the screams stopped, and Tomoki was on the ground, eyes unseeing and drooling on himself. He had wet himself too.

Zaria poked him in the ribs with her shoe.

The boy twitched.

"It's alive." The albino declared dismissively.

------

Princess Celestia van Temmaste of the Holy Kingdom of Poivyl looked at the maid that was emotionlessly looking down at the screaming boy. The only reaction was taking a few steps aside when he released his bladder from the pain.

The albino was beautiful, even as a beautiful princess she could admit that she felt envious. That she had walked out of the circle, helped carry heavy things, and was not bothered by language spell was a cause for worry. She even already spoke their language.

The albino maid was an enigma, and enigmas were dangerous.

"It's alive." The Maid didn't show any regard towards her fellow summoned hero. It was something that made separating them easier, but also controlling one through the other much harder. She would probably have to implement their backup plans.

"Please help the hero to a room and to freshen up. Please show the heroine to her room." The Princess nodded at two maids. "If you would please follow them. The proper introductions and ceremony will be done in two hours in the main hall."

Zaria did a curtsy and followed her maid, while two male attendants carried the dripping Tomoki and followed another maid.

------

"Milady …"

"Just Zaria." The albino interrupted the maid leading her. "We are both maids so there is no need for formality."

The maid wondered how to react. She had been warned to treat their guest with all honours and do everything that was demanded from her.

Now the summoned heroine identified herself as a fellow maid.

"Zaria, are you not … not surprised?"

"Not really. I am in need of a Mistress, so over there is just as fine as over here." Zaria smiled at the confused maid. "Why don't we talk about tea and sweets meanwhile. I wonder if we could share recipes."

"The cooks make the sweets, mostly."

"A pity. No chance to bake something especially for your Lady?" Zaria lamented.

The leading maid found something about the albino putting her at ease. "Actually, the Queen's personal maid likes to bake cookies with dried fruit for her Lady the Queen."

"Good to know. What about the teas here? Over there we have fruit tea, green tea, black tea, red tea, white tea, herbal tea, and many blends."

"Sounds wonderful, we mostly use fruit teas and herbal ones. Good green and black teas are expensive and rare."

"Let me guess, you drank what the masters left over."

The two maids shared conspiring looks and giggles.

"Zaria this is your room."

The maid opened the door to a rather lavish, perfumed room, layered in scrying spells, plastered with hidden doors and peeping holes.

A quick check showed the attached bathroom not to be any better. She was going to block them all later in case she really was going stay there.

Yuki was already exploring in depth and was less than impressed either.

"Not my style, I will probably stay in the castle for a while?" Zaria asked her maid.

"I don't know, but probably."

"In that case, please show me to the maids’ quarters, the kitchen, the maids’ bath, the supply closet, and the storage for cleaning supplies. An introduction to the head maid would be good too."

"Follow me." The maid decided to treat the heroine as a professional maid like those that came with their noble masters to the castle. It was easier, and far more pleasant than possibly having to do night duty. "The hidden stairs for quick access are here. Up is the quarters and resting rooms, down is the kitchen and supplies, the head maid will probably be near the throne room at this time or in the noble dining hall where a feast is being prepared."

"Probably the introduction should be first, you can show me the kitchen on the way."

"Follow me."

------

Zaria got to view the kitchen, which lacked a lot of modern comfort. Found out whom she had to ask for sweets, where the quick access doors led to.

The hidden guards or assassins however were cursing the young maid leading Zaria. The introduction of the servant passages made following her much harder. It was bad enough that upon entering her room she had looked at each of them, or rather had looked each of them in the eyes, now she knew too much about the castle.

The noble dining hall was full of activity. The head maid was very surprised upon being disturbed and being introduced to Zaria.

"Head maid, this is Zaria. She is the maid that got summoned as the heroine."

That made little sense, but you couldn't hold your position without being politically savvy and being a veteran of many years. Besides watching her work would quickly separate her from a pretender or a real professional.

"The lower seats are not ready, we need more flowers, and the seats need to be checked against the names list, the guest list and the list of arrived nobles are currently being overlooked by the secretaries. Try to get an updated list if you can."

Zaria nodded and turned to her fellow maid. "I don't know where the offices are, so I will stay here. You try to get the lists."

Marching orders given, the pair split up and went their ways. A quick check showed Zaria that they were using western cutlery, it was the basic four plates configuration, only the napkin was folded very differently. Something that only took her moments to figure out.

She went to set more places.

------

Meanwhile Yuki was having a staring contest with the hidden guard staring at the bed while wearing the type of smirk only a fox could use.

The guard was losing, badly.

------

Tea and snacks were provided in a side room where the maids and servants were all staring at the calm newcomer.

Someone summoned was supposed to be a hero or heroine.

Here the albino in the maid dress was drinking tea with them and talking about local customs and comparing them to other worlds.

It was refreshing and interesting.

------

A dressmaker arrived, armed with servants carrying a lot of dresses.

"Kon"

"An animal?"

"Kon!"

"I was supposed to dress the heroine!" The dressmaker was upset, it was a chance to show off his skills, and here he was facing a white fox.

Yuki went to a wall that held a hidden door and started scratching it.

Several moments later the hidden door opened. A soldier came out to report "The Lady is out, she went for a tour of the castle." He was not going to admit that the lady went to the servant parts of the castle.

"I have to dress her, have someone find her while I prepare."

------

Meanwhile the guards had lost track of Zaria as she went to check on the order for flowers.

To them she had walked past a tree and she was gone.

To her it was a step into the tree and stepping out of one closer to the glasshouse where the flowers were being bred.

"How are the flowers coming along, they should have arrived minutes ago at the dining hall."

"They are all ready, but the servants to carry them never arrived."

"When you want something done … Show me I will take them all."

"That is impossible." The gardener showed Zaria about fifty vases already with the flowers inside.

Zaria simply stuffed them in one go into her maid storage.

"What? A mage? A storage skill?" The gardener was surprised.

Zaria simply nodded. "A proper maid can store anything that is required."

The gardener was really tempted to call bullshit on that, but it made his life easier.

"I will go deliver the flowers. Should the carriers arrive, send them to the kitchen, the cold dishes need to be carried up soon." Zaria ordered.

"Will do."

------

Back in the dining hall the head maid was pleasantly surprised when the newcomer deposited all the vases neatly from some storage and started setting them in the correct places.

"Head maid? I need to head to the throne room now." Zaria announced. "I will return later."

"Very well, if you are going that way, remind them to serve refreshments to the King before he enters."

------

Panicked guards were running around. First, they had lost the maid, or rather the heroine. Now her fox had slipped out as well. A herald had arrived to fetch her and they had no idea where she was. They knew plenty of places she had been, but none she currently was.

The greenhouse, the gardens, the resting room, the main hall, the dining hall, the kitchen, the bakery, the wine cellar, the supply rooms, and every hall and stair in between as well.

They had 15 minutes to find her, and the clock was ticking.

------

Zaria meanwhile found the King and the Princess together. She curtsied as she announced herself. "Pardon my interruption. The Head Maid reminds the King to refresh and drink before the audience, the dining hall is almost ready, the kitchen is prepared, the guest list is updated. Do you require a copy?" She handed the king a cup of tea.

The King took the cup and took a sip before he could stop himself. He lamented that he had been distracted by the new pretty maid in a differently cut and shaded maid uniform. He would have remembered such a beauty, unless someone brought her over to brag about her.

"Why are you here Zaria?" The Princess demanded.

"I was working, and the head maid told me to make sure the King is ready, do you want honey in your tea?"

"Yes, a spoon is enough, that is not what I meant, why are you working?"

"I am a maid."

The King knew something was wrong. "Explain." he ordered his daughter.

"That is Zaria, she is the summoned heroine."

"And a maid in search of a Mistress of my choosing to serve." Zaria added. "Until I find my Mistress, I shall be helping the other maids with various tasks. Ten minutes are left until the scheduled audience time."

"We will talk about the details later, now follow me." Celestia ordered.

"As you wish." Zaria made another curtsy to the King and then followed the princess outside.

"I heard you left your room?" The Princess mentioned as she led the heroine to the front hall, there was no time to change the clothes.

"I don't like being watched, and there is a lot of work to be done." Zaria did not stop as she picked up Yuki who ran up from the side.

"A dressmaker was at your room; the maid outfit is not sufficient for such a ceremony."

Zaria used the quick switch function. The frilly white maid dress looked pretty good and was rather blinding. A switch to full black and she realized it had a bit of a goth feeling. She changed back to the frilly white maid dress. "Is this better?"

The Princess looked back, and stopped in surprise.

"I own several dresses for all occasions. I think this one looks formal enough." Zaria explained, she switched to the frilly black version. "I think the white one is better unless white has a special meaning in your society."

"No white is fine." Celestia wondered what was going on with that maid, heroine actually. The summoned heroes were supposed to be confused, powerful yes, but not enough to explain that maid. Something very weird was going on. The status ceremony would hopefully explain more.

Zaria followed the Princess through a side hall, to a waiting chamber near the throne room.

Tomoki was already there, wearing clothing that would be called medieval normally. Despite his character he looked like a noble son. Pity his character and looks didn't match up.

"So, we were summoned."

"Mhm~" Zaria put the tea set away.

"I am the hero."

"Mhm~" She dusted off the empty armour next to the window.

"We were summoned together."

"Mhm~" She polished the occupied armour on the other side of the window.

"Hero and Heroine the perfect pair."

"Over your dead body." The reply was swift and to the point.

"But we are meant to be together." Tomoki countered.

"I am a lesbian maid in search of a Mistress I approve of. You are male, a pervert, prey on the young and weaker than you, and generally a spoiled useless brat. Congratulations, you score 0 points."

The boy flinched but recovered. "I will make you mine."

"I will kill you first, and purify the ground you died on with holy fire."

"I am the Hero! You can't kill me!"

The door opened and a herald entered. "Dear heroes, please follow me, the King is awaiting you for the ceremony."

Zaria simply stepped out making Tomoki scramble after her.

They were led down yet another hall to the throne room, where they had to wait as they were being announced with their first names only.

The large doors opened and they were led in.

The throne room was full with nobles watching from the left and right. It was tasteless Zaria decided. Gold on the statues, gold on armours that stood at each pillar, the windows were crystal, the wall was covered in expensive mosaics made from quartzes and other stones, the eyes and other important parts used real gemstones.

If they weren't spending so much on useless things, then humanity would have had enough money to train their soldiers and win any war.

Zaria's opinion of humanity here lowered yet more.

The two followed the herald to a pedestal about two meters before the steps leading up to the throne began.

The main throne was large, it was layered with gold and gems, the robe the King wore was lined with soft fur, the sceptre looked expensive and magical, and the crown was large and overburdened.
The man under the crown had a stern face that was hard to compare to the moment he had been caught off guard when she had served him tea. Now all Zaria could see in him was someone calculating their worth.

Next to him a little behind was another throne for the Queen. The Queen was a beauty with golden hair and a nice figure that was hidden far too much by the royal clothes she wore.
Then a little more behind on the Kings side was the Prince. He had brown hair like his father and seemed a little older than Tomoki, but with a judging look on his face, a look that judged the newcomers to be beneath him.
Behind the queen was the Princess, her clothing was showing more of her figure then the queen's and it looked really good on her, accenting the chest with a nice cut-out that drew glances from everyone not in the flat chest faction.

"Summoned Heroes from another world, I am King Pendejo van Temmaste of the Holy Kingdom of Poivyl. This is the status ceremony. Normally we do this to children at the age of nine, but as you are summoned, we shall do this now and announce your power to the kingdoms. Name yourselves." The King ordered.

Tomoki was eager. "My name is Tomoki Uchiha."

Zaria on the other hand casually introduced herself. "Zaria van Kairan, maid in search of a Mistress and shrine maiden of Tamano no Mae."

The King did not like the long reply. "From now on you shall be known by your first names, as only nobility and other high ranks are allowed surnames. Your former lives don't matter from now on. You are the Heroes summoned by our Gods. So, I decree."

Tomoki flinched as magic hit him, he could feel the name he had been so proud of fade. It was like something went missing.

"Now place your hands on the orb, may your status be announced by the herald." It was an order.

Tomoki however was eager and stepped forward and touched the orb lying next to a stone plate.

The moment he touched it, suddenly the plate changed.

The priest looked it over, and the Herald started talking.

"It shall be known that a Hero has risen. His power shall be announced."

(for those interested, small sheet in the spoiler below)

Spoiler

Name: Tomoki
Age: 17
Race: Human
Title: 'Summoned Hero' 'Otherworlder' 'Blessed by Tarth' 'Blessed by Pogmy' 'Hero of Poivyl'
Class: Hero
Job: 'Hero' 'Swordsman' 'Ultimate Blade' 'Mage Knight' 'Seducer'
Total Level: 5 (1 + 1 + 0 + 0 +3)
Strength: 17 (+5)
Dexterity: 12 (+5)
Agility: 14 (+5)
Constitution: 15 (+5)
Intelligence: 10
Charisma: 14 (+5)
Wisdom: 11 (+5)
Health: 100 (+25)
Mana: 42
Special Abilities: 'Hero Growth' 'Hero's Sword' 'Cut True' 'Poivyl's Blessing' 'Pogmy's Blessing' 'Status'

[collapse]

The Herald finished reading and announced: "Let it be known that no ability is under 10 and therefore already at the rank of knight and higher. I shall now describe the titles, jobs, and special abilities..." What followed was a lot of talk about this title or that title, what the jobs meant.

In short, he was a sword user with magic capabilities, got bonus points from blessings, and since every ability over 10 counted as high, in this world he was actually powerful. He even had a unique skill that allowed him to directly imbue his mana in a sword to make it much sharper. The Seducer job got skipped over.

Tomoki felt proud. He was off to a good start. He saw the Princess, and he wanted her, a threesome between him, the Princess and Zaria. It was a good goal.

"Step forward summoned Heroine and let your Status be known to the world."

Zaria went and placed a single hand on the orb.

Name: Zaria van Kairan
Age: '+~!;?
Race: Kitsune Maid
Title: 'Apex' 'The Maid' 'The Loving Maid' 'The Undefeated Maid' ' The Magic Maid' 'The Apex Maid' [other Titles hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Class: Apex, Maid [other Classes hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Job: Maid, Loving Maid, Cooking Maid, Night Maid, Lewd Maid, Lewd Day Maid, Lewd Night Maid, Combat Maid, Holy Maid, Dark Maid, Mistress Maid, Sewing Maid, Baking Maid, Magical Maid, Bathing Maid, Night Duty Maid, Guard Maid, Apex Maid [other Jobs hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Total Level: %&!!§*Ä_;>
Strength: Apex
Dexterity: Apex
Agility: Apex
Constitution: Apex
Intelligence: Apex
Charisma: Apex
Wisdom: Apex
Health: Apex
Mana: Apex
Special Abilities: 'Kitsune Maid Contract' [other Special Abilities hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
'Kitsune Maid Contract': Skill granted to Kitsune Maids. The Kitsune Maid will seek out a Mistress of her choosing and will devote herself utterly to Mistress. The Maid will serve her Mistress and try to steer her Mistress away from paths that would split them up. The exact conditions for a split or what the Mistress has to be like depends on the Kitsune Maid. The conditions are not limited to character, looks, skills, knowledge, taste, hobbies, smell, hair length, breast size, rank, magic, eye colour, or many more. The exact terms of servitude are dependent on the Kitsune Maid. This contract overwrites all other contracts and takes priority over all other contracts.
'Apex': The One who broke through the Realm of the possible and is beyond the Reach of Others. The One who stands at the very Top in everything. Merges all other Apex titles.

Then there was silence. Not only had she kept her name, but everything else that followed, was far from normal.

Leave it to an idiot to be unable to read the mood. "Wait, Zaria you are not human?"

Zaria released her ears and tail. "Naturally I am not, do you really think a human could reach such heights?"

"Kill her."

Guards moved to obey the King’s order.

Zaria pulled out a white mop and a white bucket as Yuki scrambled onto her shoulder. The guard that reached for her, to push her down, got the bucket to the face, without it spilling a drop and shot into his comrades behind him. The mop in the other hand swept the closest knight off his feet and a push shoved him back into two other knights, knocking them all over.

The handle parried a sword swing as she twisted out of the way of a spear strike.

She threw the bucket at a knight in more ornate armour, the bucket and knight making a loud noise as the bucket full of water struck what was enchanted armour. The probable guard captain made a flight past shocked nobles landing on his back with the bucket still on his chest. Not a single drop of water had spilled despite the rough landing.

A white broom got summoned into the other hand, and then swept the spear guard off his feet.

"Oh magic, hear my voice, fire that burns, come to mrgl" A guard that started to call upon magic got the mop thrown to the face, knocking him out.

"In the name of Sapirat, Smite this Heathen in the Name of guwo" A priest got the broom thrown into the stomach.

Having thrown her long weapons away, Zaria pulled out a pure white feather duster, and used it to parry another sword strike, then she disarmed the knight wielding it, and finally swiped him out of combat by sending him flying meters towards the large doors she came in through.

She twisted her tail out of the way and then held out her hand, only to have the mop reappear in it. The bucket followed at her feet and the feather duster got switched out for the broom again.

"Mages, destroy the beast." The commanding voice of the King boomed through the throne room.

Several robed men and a few nobles stepped forward and started chants. Some were clearly mages; some were probably priests.

It didn't matter, the broom disappeared, Zaria dunked the mop in the bucket, and made it soak through properly. With a twist she pulled it out, and swung it in an arc. The resulting rain of water droplets shot out and hit the assorted casters. The small water droplets hardened by Zaria’s magic were not lethal, but their force knocked a lot of the casters out.

"Everyone stop!" A deep and demanding voice ordered. Zaria turned towards the newcomer. "I will take care of the beast."

Zaria filed the voice under 'into one ear out the other ear' mentally.

"Take up your weapon, I shall be your opponent." The man was tall, well built, sharp faced, and he had a scar on his right cheek. He was clearly levels above the others. He was not wearing an ornate armour like everyone else, but a slightly scratched and heavily enchanted full plate.

Since he seemed important Zaria put away the mob and bucket, since they were more of a mob clearing type, and switched to the feather duster. "Greetings Sir knight, I am a maid, not a beast."

"Even if you are a maid, you are just a beast."

"No, I am Apex."

"I don't know how you fooled the stone, but your movements had plenty of holes."

"There was no need to exert myself, besides I didn't want Yuki to fall off." Yuki waved with a paw from Zaria's shoulder. "Honestly, I am not impressed with your knights and mages. My sweet Yuki could have defeated them easily, they would have died however."

"Even your last words are mocking."

"Yuki be a dear and move the unconscious ones to the servants' access."

"Kon!" The vixen jumped off Zaria's shoulder and landed next to one of the guards.

"If you throw them that far they will die, then we will have to clean up the blood and gore." Zaria knew her familiar all too well.

Yuki then bit the leg armour of a guard, and started dragging him off to the side.

The nobles in the way stepped aside as the small arctic fox (weight 3,2 kg) pulled a man over 27 times her weight (weight including armour ~87 kg) easily across the floor.

It was a surreal sight.

"Blessed Flame Awaken!" The man called out, and his sword started to burn in a bright red flame.

Zaria simply waited, feather duster in hand, and arms lowered, she was the very essence of a bored looking person who simply waited for everyone to get out of the way so she could continue her work.

More than one person rubbed their eyes since the image was so ridiculous. And yet, the bored looking maid with a 'get on with it' air faced off versus the royal knight with his 'I'll kill you' aura.

Then the knight moved, to most he blurred from existence.

To those who were incapable of following his movements (meaning non-combat or no dynamic vision classes under level 30) he reappeared cracking the wall and mosaic behind the king.

Blood spilled from his lips and ears as he fell from his impact crater meters above the ground fully unconscious.

He made a dull metallic sound when he impacted the floor.

"That was a little too strong, he was weaker than I imagined, and the enchantments offered less protection than I expected." Zaria admitted, then she pulled out a small white tissue and threw it at her latest enemy.

That a tissue could fly that far in a perfect arc to land exactly on the head that was hidden behind the throne spoke of greater skills or special magic. There the tissue glowed and burst into golden particles.

"His ruptured organs and brain damage have been healed along with the shattered ribs and broken bones, he should wake within the hour, brain damage is something that needs to settle after healing so make sure he rests today." Zaria explained. "Are we done now?" she asked the King directly.

There was a moment of silence. "What do you want, beast?"

"Nothing from you, I am just a maid on a journey to find a Mistress of my choosing."

The King was not used to this. This little beast knocked out some of his best men, and now wanted to continue the ceremony?

"Why don't we all settle down now, Hero your permanent room in the castle has been set up." The Princess rose and took the situation into her hands. "Is a room in the maid quarters suitable for you?" She offered the room to check if this really was a servant.

"As long as it is understood that it is a temporary one."

"Why a temporary one?"

Zaria walked back to the orb, then selected the 'Kitsune Maid Contract' and waved the Herald over.

The herald started to read. "'Kitsune Maid Contract': Skill granted to Kitsune Maids. The Kitsune Maid will seek out a Mistress of her choosing and will devote herself utterly to Mistress. The Maid will serve her Mistress and try to steer her Mistress away from paths that would split them up. The exact conditions for a split or what the Mistress has to be like depends on the Kitsune Maid. The conditions are not limited to character, looks, skills, knowledge, taste, hobbies, smell, hair length, breast size, rank, magic, eye colour, or many more. The exact terms of servitude are dependent on the Kitsune Maid. This contract overwrites all other contracts and takes priority over all other contracts."

"That means, I will choose a Mistress to serve, and I will serve her fully. If she wants peace, I will help her achieve it, if she wants to watch the world burn with good reason? I'll set the fire myself so she does not overwork herself."

That sounded ominous.

The brighter minds however immediately understood. Any female who became the Mistress, would have the Heroine serving under her. A maid capable of knocking out the royal knight commander without any visible strain.

"We shall assess the situation and reconvene tomorrow, for now let us go to the banquet in the noble dining hall." The King ordered.

Zaria switched the feather duster for the broom, and started sweeping the unconscious men towards the servant access to the throne room.

She was not inclined to heal them, and someone had to drag them to the infirmary or hospital. She didn't know how to get there yet, so it was going to be left to the locals.

Yuki switched to piling them up so they got the work done faster, dragging them one by one was tedious after all.

The Princess stared at the situation and wished they had never done the summoning. Now that had a barely under control maid on their hands. "May I see the description for the Kitsune Maid Contract and Apex again?" She asked Zaria.

Zaria obliged.

The Princess frowned at the Apex description. ' The One who stands at the very Top in everything. Merges all other Apex titles.' Normally a final title had a 'The' in front. This one however lacked it. However, it spoke of 'The One' and what really got to her was the 'merges'. It meant that the one at the 'very Top' in something probably had an 'Apex' title in that discipline. That the maid had this title meant that there was nobody above her in anything.

Considering the ease with which she had defeated the royal knight commander, the Princess had to admit that the power was on a different level. She would have to tell her suspicions to her father and the strategic advisors later. If it was true, then they had to control who became the maid's Mistress.

Zaria saw the Princess getting lost in thought, and quickly swept the final mages into the corner, then she opened the servant’s passage and ordered a butler who was at attention to find others to drag the casualties from the introduction to get healed.

Finally, she hid the broom, picked up Yuki, and poked the Princess.

After a twitch and a failed try at slapping away the hand, Zaria reminded her of the next step. "The banquet is about to start, the unconscious ones are being taken care of, we should leave."

The princess looked at the white maid. She was either a master of facial expressions, or she simply did not care that she had just been attacked and had destroyed a lot of their country's elite.

And she had done so with ease.

Even that small fox that was back on her shoulder had been there for most of the fight, no massacre suited it better. It had been a completely one-sided massacre.

Celestia almost sighed.

Suddenly the summoning did not seem like such a good idea any more.

In the noble dining hall Zaria was seated next to Tomoki under the eyes of everyone present.

A was beastmen sitting in the noble hall, physical force had not managed to remove the stain on their honour. Many however saw her a powerful tool, one they wanted to make theirs at any cost. The Holy Kingdom of Poivyl had clearly summoned someone they could not control, and that opened up chances for the other human kingdoms. Even if she was a beast, she was powerful.

The male however seemed easier to control, if the way he was currently looking around was any indication. Especially looking at the women and girls.

"Tell me more about the Mistress you seek." One of the nobles decided to probe.

Zaria was checking the food, it was good, but not up to her standards. "I can't tell you; I haven't found her yet. But if I were to tell you what I seek, then true and pleasant would be the most descriptive."

The noble, and the many others wondered what the maid meant. Being true could mean being honest, being true to your values, being true could mean being trustworthy, true was also often incorruptible, or being true to yourself. Pleasant was even harder to define, pleasant to the eye, pleasant body, pleasant manner, pleasant voice, pleasant could even mean pleasing possibly. After more thought they quickly realized that it was said like that on purpose, there were too many meanings hidden in her words. This was no simple girl or beast.

If they got her on their side however, if they convince her of their cause, she might become their strongest piece.

------

After a lively dinner everyone dispersed to rest for the next day that was going to be festivities and various events, introduction of the teachers for the heroes and much more.

Tomoki was led one way. Zaria the other.

"There was no time to prepare a room in the maids’ quarters." The Princess explained.

"You can admit it, it was forgotten." Zaria said with a wry smile. "It was a rather intense introduction."

Celestia sighed, despite everything, the maid was rather likable. If only she weren't a stubborn beast, then she would have been perfect. Celestia could admit that the girl was better looking than she was, even with the beast ears and tail.

"This is the room prepared for the Heroine." She announced as they entered a very luxurious room.

It was large, it had a large canopy bed, it held a dresser and a make-up table, there were doors that led to a balcony. There were two confused maids watching over several girls that were clearly slaves.

"One of the Goddesses blesses maidens, therefore we couldn't prepare boys for your pleasure." The Princess explained. "They are all maidens."

Zaria looked at the line-up of girls for her. More than one of them shifted in worry at her nonhuman features. The ages varied, their looks varied, and their clothing was see-through.

"I'll take her and her sister." Zaria pointed at one of the youngest girls.

Celestia wondered at the choice.

"Does the dresser have ribbons? She seems perfect for dressing up and spoiling."

And all thoughts Celestia had were clearly wrong. Looking at the small girl she wondered if the albino was the type to lay her hands on someone like that.

"Physically you are more my type." Zaria interrupted the deeply thinking Princess. "Nice silky hair, big chest, soft yet firm body, smooth skin, and you smell nice. Now if just weren't a scheming cold-hearted bitch you'd be perfect."

It was the sincerest compliment and insult Celestia probably ever received. She was oddly pleased too. Yes, she was cold, yes, she was scheming, and yes, she was beautiful. Hearing it all in one sentence meant the maid understood her, more than she was feeling safe about, and that she was being appreciated as beautiful by someone beautiful.

"Have you eaten?" Zaria asked the two slaves.

Both shook their heads in reply.

"Why don't you two take a bath first while I will get you something from the kitchen."

"Any other slaves you wish to keep?" Celestia asked. "They are all yours to do with as you wish."

"They are branded." Zaria casually mentioned. "I am not their Mistress, so they are not mine."

The Princess had to admit that there was something true about that. She wouldn't take slaves she couldn't control either. She wondered how the albino knew however.

"I'll have the slavemaster hand over control over them to you." Maybe pushing them onto the maid would make her more amiable to their cause.

"I need a bigger bathtub to wash them all."

"We had them cleaned though?"

"Too much perfume on them, my nose is much more sensitive than a human's. It means I want to get them all cleaned up and natural." Zaria explained. "And naturally remove the make-up." Zaria pointed at the Princess, "You are wearing too much make-up. Magic and possibly potions are still managing to keep the skin from aging and deteriorating, but I can already see the strain on it."

Celestia flinched.

"It is still early enough to fix it." Zaria mentioned. "Why don't we take care of that tomorrow. I will teach your maid how to mix proper make-up, and how to keep your skin nice and smooth and your hair soft and silky."

The Princess was tempted, however there were plans in the making that she had to see through first. "Tomorrow will be a long day, I am not sure we will have the time." There were plans to terminate 'unsuitable' heroes. She admitted it to herself, she really wanted that information, but important things came first.

Then the bathtub enlarged, it became big enough for all eight slaves. Then the water level rose in that tub.

The Princess marvelled at the casual and silent displays of magic. There was no aria, there were no reagents, she didn't even use a catalyst. Maybe some part of that uniform was actually an enchanted catalyst.

The Princess sighed in exasperation. What had happened to ordered magic, where was the casting, where was the invocation of the gods.

The Princess sent a guard for the slavemaster. She was going to try to enslave that beast. Who knew, maybe the contract could be enforced.

Now she had two maids taking orders from a non-human maid. They were stripping the slaves and setting them in the tub one after another to scrub them.

Celestia wondered if she felt a kind of kinship between the maids. It made no sense, but they seemed to match and work together somehow. Was being a maid something that transcended worlds and races? And why was she having such weird thoughts?

"Dinner is served~" That signalled the return of the unwanted heroine.

Celestia wondered if really so much time had passed since she felt like it had only been moments.

The day was clearly taking its toll on her.

Zaria helped wash the slaves, and made sure to get handfuls of the older ones.

The Princess was embarrassed from watching. She had her worldview on magic destroyed, was seeming more skin than ever before, and those hands were touching special places directly while she was watching.

Then as the slaves were eating there was a knock on the door. The Princess was served tea and cookies, both were blending perfectly and probably the best she ever had. They were also making her feel relaxed.

"The Princess has called for this one?" A tall bearded man with black hair entered.

"Transfer these eight slaves to the white maid." The Princess ordered.

"As Princess commands." The man replied. "Your hand Miss Maid."

The Princess wondered if she had really chosen the right slave master, if what she knew was right, he would probably try something else then transferring slaves.

Zaria gave him her hand.

"Oh Jalos, Keeper of Contracts, I call upon you for in the Name of Contracts."

"None of that." Zaria threw in. "Do what you are told."

"Let the Contract be" suddenly the man was gone, and a card fluttered to the ground.

"I told him." Zaria said as she picked up the card. "Maybe a week as a card, feeling, hearing, seeing everything around him while he is helpless, will teach him to do what he is told." She handed the card to the Princess.

Celestia looked at the card. "Stupid Slavemaster?" She marvelled at the very lifelike picture of the man on the card.

"You told him, I warned him, he didn't listen." Zaria clapped. "Alright girls line up." The slave crests were placed and formed like lewd crests were often pictured, over the womb down to the pubis. Zaria made the first girl raise her skirt, the lack of underwear not really bothering her or drawing a reaction, as opposed to the blushing Princess, who was peeking at the happenings.

She placed a finger on the crest, that turned from black and pink to white, then faded from visibility.

"What did you do?"

"I took control of the crest, and then made it invisible." Zaria responded as the girl moaned under her touch and then lost control of her knees as she came. "New punishment instead of pain is a huge orgasm."

The Princess coloured a deep red. It clearly shone through the make-up. "You modified the slave spell?"

"Yes, it is rather messy and badly written after all, die when the owner dies, body wrecking pain upon disregarding enforced commands, and attuned to the owner's power. I streamlined it, removed the need for a corresponding seal on the owner, and removed the former commands. Never mind that you needed to invoke three gods for it."

Slave magic was old, it had been refined over millennia, now this maid simply rewrote it and took control over someone's slaves? It was supposed to be impossible and kill the slave upon trying.

Zaria meanwhile took control of three more slaves, each of them lying on the floor in a post orgasm daze.

"Doing this to young girls feels so immoral." Zaria mentioned.

The Princess disagreed, everything about the noises and the smell was immoral.

Zaria finally finished and held the youngest loli as ownership switched, this one actually passed out from the pleasure she was not ready for.

"Now what to do with you eight. I guess I will teach you the ways of the maid, and see if you are actually more suited for other roles." Zaria pondered as she looked over the seven blissed out girls.

The two maids behind them were blushing a deep red.

"Can I bother you for black and white cloth? I need to sew them uniforms."

"Zaria, if you are making them uniforms like yours, can you make one for me as well? It looks better than my current one." The younger of the two maids asked for a favour, she had had several run ins with Zaria while working.

Zaria placed the girl in her arms on the large bed. Then switched out her current uniform for the long black and white modest uniform. "I am thinking this type for the time being, the easy to move in, frilly ones, and other versions can come when I know what roles they are mainly suited for." Zaria cycled through several uniform types. Then switched to the barely covering one and posed before the Princess.

The Princess blushed at so much skin, the pose, and the look the beast gave her. It made her shudder, something told her that she was a small mouse before a large cat, and that she was going to be played with.

Then Zaria was suddenly dressed in the normal uniform again and carrying the other slaves to the bed. "If you get me paper and a pen, or parchment and something to write, I can write an instruction set for making this type of uniform."

"It is late however." Celestia interrupted. "Why don't we move everything to tomorrow? We need to prepare for the ceremonies and introductions."

"Put that card somewhere he won't bother anyone when he turns back in a week. That means that a drawer is a bad idea, that would get messy.”

The three awake ones imagined it, and turned green.

"Also, a week of total darkness would drive most people insane, since cards don't sleep, he can't sleep through it."

The Princess corrected herself. The beast was evil. That she thought about such things was telling enough.

"I shall take my leave, have a pleasant rest."

Zaria looked at her bed.

It was rather full.

"Kon." Yuki demanded.

Zaria pulled out Yuki's favourite pillow and placed it on the couch where the small vixen jumped on it and curled up.

"Rest well Princess Celestia, I wish you sweet and pleasant dreams~"

The Princess shuddered at the honey sweet voice; she could feel promises in it that sent shivers down her back. "I shall take my leave."

As she was leaving, she heard the heroine ask: "Now, when does the morning shift rise, and are there any special duties during the shift?"

That maid took her job far too seriously and far too encompassing.

------

Zaria chatted a bit more with the maids, especially about rising times, then sent them off, since it was going to be a short night for them.

For her sleep was not needed, and even then, she liked it. She set her mental clock too early. And then she shrunk, curled up next to Yuki, covered herself with a blanket, and hugged her tail.

It was time to rest.

------

The watch was annoyed, they had no idea what their target had done, but they couldn't see into the room, ever since she had returned everything had just turned black. They hadn't managed to hear anything either, the recording magic was making a weird noise that caused headaches, and the one who checked the visual had gotten sick and vomited.

They heard what had happened to the slave master, they heard what had happened to the slaves, and they knew she was dangerous.

The King demanded a solution, capture if possible, but be ready to remove with prejudice.

The group entered. They were under magical cover, the dark room fitting their camouflage and silence magic.

Then suddenly they couldn't move.

"Sneaking into a room with intent to kill is not allowed. I know that it is something you were ordered to, so I am letting you all off easily. You will be able to move in a month. Until then, enjoy life as statues."

Zaria got up from the couch, and carried the statues of the assassin squad back into the hidden passage, where she decided on some creative punishment. She left the guards that had been failing to watch her thanks to her magic standing where they had been changed to statues, at least they hadn't tried to enter so she didn't strip them of their clothing.

She remembered to inform the guard statues of the same punishment before leaving and closing up behind herself.

Then she curled up again and returned to hugging her tail.

--- a little bit ago ---

Celestia finally let herself relax a bit.

She was in her room; her personal maid was helping her undress.

"My Lady?" The maid bent down and Celestia stepped out of the dress.

Celestia realized why something had felt odd. Her underwear was gone.

A white silk nightgown was pulled over her head.

"My Lady, something dropped." Celestia looked down where the maid was picking up a small cloth and a slip of paper.

Celestia took them both, the cloth was her underwear and the slip of paper read: "Since a Princess staining her underwear is a bad example, as a maid I took them off for you. See you tomorrow Princess"

There was no name, the writing was very elegant, and she had no idea when that maid had done that and how. The Princess crumpled the paper slip that Zaria should have never been able to write and tossed it into the fire.

The floof was mocking her!

"Do you wish for me to prepare underwear tomorrow or not Princess?" The personal maid of the Princess asked.

Celestia blushed. "I wear underwear like a proper Lady!" How could that maid do that to her? "It was stolen from me!"

"Should I burn this one?" Her maid asked.

"No, they are probably completely clean."

The maid checked, to Celestia's continued embarrassment. "They are cleaned and have been scented. I recommend using them tomorrow."

Celestia wondered if that was a good idea, she was going to wear something that floof had touched.

"I am going to sleep." She decided not to think about it.


Dramatis Personae

Spoiler

Name: Zaria van Kairan
Age: '+~!;?
Race: Kitsune Maid
Title: 'Apex' 'The Maid' 'The Loving Maid' 'The Undefeated Maid' ' The Magic Maid' 'The Apex Maid' [other Titles hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Class: Apex, Maid [other Classes hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Job: Maid, Loving Maid, Cooking Maid, Night Maid, Lewd Maid, Lewd Day Maid, Lewd Night Maid, Combat Maid, Holy Maid, Dark Maid, Mistress Maid, Sewing Maid, Baking Maid, Magical Maid, Bathing Maid, Night Duty Maid, Guard Maid, Apex Maid [other Jobs hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Total Level: %&!!§*Ä_;>
Strength: Apex
Dexterity: Apex
Agility: Apex
Constitution: Apex
Intelligence: Apex
Charisma: Apex
Wisdom: Apex
Health: Apex
Mana: Apex
Special Abilities: 'Kitsune Maid Contract' [other Special Abilities hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
Special Abilities: 'Kitsune Maid Contract' [other Special Abilities hidden; only visible to holder of Kitsune Maid Contract]
'Kitsune Maid Contract': Skill granted to Kitsune Maids. The Kitsune Maid will seek out a Mistress of her choosing and will devote herself utterly to Mistress. The Maid will serve her Mistress and try to steer her Mistress away from paths that would split them up. The exact conditions for a split or what the Mistress has to be like depends on the Kitsune Maid. The conditions are not limited to character, looks, skills, knowledge, taste, hobbies, smell, hair length, breast size, rank, magic, eye colour, or many more. The exact terms of servitude are dependent on the Kitsune Maid. This contract overwrites all other contracts and takes priority over all other contracts.
'Apex': The One who broke through the Realm of the possible and is beyond the Reach of Others. The One who stands at the very Top in everything. Merges all other Apex titles.
Looks: Albino, about 156 tall, high A cup, floor length hair, slender, looks 15
the albino kitsune floof from LEaE and DoOC just millennia later and at 10 tails. Currently Albino with floor length hair, blood red eyes, and slender figure.

Name: Tomoki
Age: 17
Race: Human
Title: 'Summoned Hero' 'Otherworlder' 'Blessed by Tarth' 'Blessed by Pogmy' 'Hero of Poivyl'
Class: Hero
Job: 'Hero' 'Swordsman' 'Ultimate Blade' 'Mage Knight' 'Seducer'
Total Level: 5 (1 + 1 + 0 + 0 +3)
Strength: 17 (+5)
Dexterity: 12 (+5)
Agility: 14 (+5)
Constitution: 15 (+5)
Intelligence: 10
Charisma: 14 (+5)
Wisdom: 11 (+5)
Health: 100 (+25)
Mana: 42
Special Abilities: 'Hero Growth' 'Hero's Sword' 'Cut True' 'Poivyl's Blessing' 'Pogmy's Blessing' 'Status'

Looks: 172 tall, black hair, Asian, brown eyes, good looks
rich pretty boy from Zaria's school, but bad temper and preys on girls, especially those younger, without backing, or easy to seduce. Delusions of being the hero and all that.

Princess Celestia van Temmaste of the Holy Kingdom of Poivyl
Gender: female
Age: 16
Looks: about 164 tall, golden blonde wavy hair, pale skin, blue eyes, D cup
Pretty and scheming Princess

King Pendejo van Temmaste of the Holy Kingdom of Poivyl
Age: 41
Looks: 176 tall, brown hair, sharp face, fit body build
Calculating, greedy king, king of strongest nation and greedy for more power

Pogmy - God of Lovers and Perversion
Blessing: Stamina in bed and Bonus to Seduction, +5 Dex +5 Cha +5 Wis

Tarth - God of Combat
Blessing: Improved combat skills, +5 Str +5 Agi +5 Con

[collapse]

The idea came during a failed sleep check.

Zaria as the op trolling maid, partially inspired by the spider maid. That story really lacked a skinship and yuri component to be epic.

Not enough maid and mistress yuri stories out there.

As always special thanks to my discord editing and ideas crew.

New Side story Zaria the Maid
1: Maid!
2: Zaria!
3: Zaria the Maid!
4: DoOC
5: LEaE
6: All of them!
7: Faster, we want Yuri Maid action!
8: Strip and eat the Princess!
9: There is no 9
10: Lewd the Slaves!
11: Maid the Slaves, enough for a Maid squad!

New Side story Zaria the Maid?
  • 1: Maid! Votes: 11 7.9%
  • 2: Zaria! Votes: 18 12.9%
  • 3: Zaria the Maid! Votes: 25 17.9%
  • 4: DoOC Votes: 10 7.1%
  • 5: LEaE Votes: 15 10.7%
  • 6: All of them! Votes: 56 40.0%
  • 7: Faster, we want Yuri Maid action! Votes: 40 28.6%
  • 8: Strip and eat the Princess! Votes: 67 47.9%
  • 9: There is no 9 Votes: 17 12.1%
  • 10: Lewd the Slaves! Votes: 19 13.6%
  • 11: Maid the Slaves, enough for a Maid squad! Votes: 63 45.0%
Total voters: 140
42