Chapter 0001「Birth of A Monster」
149 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Amidst a grim passage, two monsters exchanged a hefty glare.

The monster on the east—A miniature white creature embodying red line marks around its body that emitted tiny sparks of fire—A triangular head among reddish-orange eyes—Tail like a salamander’s—Tiny claws similar to a reptile’s. One small wing sprouted on its back. Along with all its features, the inchoate wing gave it a look similar to a baby dragon.

The monster on the west- A miniature violet creature embodying grayish scales-A triangular head among with Lavender eyes—A long, scaled tail—Tiny claws similar to a reptile’s. No wings, yet one small horn sprouted on its head.

They stood on dusty soil, filled with stones and soft black dirt. In the dark passage, they exchanged fierce gaze. Both infants roared. Their rudimentary vocals let out squeaks.

Further, on the west, rest a corpse—A dead eagle-like creature with four closed eyes—Blood still squinted out of its neck.

A moment of silence occurred after they let out their cries.

Both clenched their jaws and dashed towards each other.

A Monster’s life revolved around its survival, and this—Fight for the Prey.

Whoever wins gets to feast on the juicy flesh of the flying eagle-like monster.

Whoever loses starves or dies depending upon the victor’s decision.

Life is arduous for a Monster.

But a monster fears no challenge.

Their heads collided. Both exerted force on the ground and tried to push the other.

The intimidating glare from the red eyes and the Lavender eyes also collided.

They let out tiny roars as they pushed. The monster with the grayish scales, swung its tail—the long tail gave it more reach

The reddish-white monster got hit on his temple with the clawed tail. It cried out in pain, then its claws sprung out and tried to strike the beast in front.

The greyish monster’s tail hastily again struck the reddish monster.

The little red monster fell on his back.

The grayish monster rested its right claw on the red monster’s chest, domineering its superiority. Then it let out a squeaky roar.

The red monster clutched its jaw but remained silent and just gave a fierce gaze.

After giving a silent glare, the grey monster retracted its claws, turned back, and walked towards the dead eagle like a monster.

The reddish-white monster regained its posture. Its eyes narrowed as it looked towards the leaving greyish monster. The grey monster sunk its teeth on the eagle’s torso and chewed the hollowed bones.

The reddish-white monster’s stomach growled, witnessing the sight.

Its fangs tightened on the ground. Eyes closed, it turned its head and left.

The grayish monster’s gaze fell on the reddish’s monster leaving. It ignored the sight and continued feasting.

The fierce eyes of the reddish-white monster still had not died down.

From an egg about 50cm long—Filled with orange and red marking with a white shell, it had burgeoned out. The egg had hatched just two days ago.

Step by Step, the reddish-white monster was beginning to understand—The Way Of The Monsters.

 

The first few chapters serve as introduction chapters,so they might be very short

4