An Undertale AU Series Part 1
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Cross: *he lets go of his sword and walks off*

 

Dream: Nighty, are you alright? It’s been so long and I’ve been so worried about you...

 

Dust: *Still grasping Asgore’s Trident* 

 

NM: wha- Oh Yeah i'm fine errors at home takin care of Raider

 

Dream: Oh, Error! How is the little one anyways, I hope he’s doing alright! 

 

NM: He’s doin great he’s already 13

 

Dream: Oh my, time goes by quickly. I feel so horrible, I’ve not been a prominent figure in his life...

 

Dust: *Looks ready to punch or hit someone if she has to*

 

Nighty: don’t be so hard on yourself he talks about you all the time

 

Epic: *Teleports to the top of the building*

 

Nighty: and how are you

 

Dream: *He chuckles, rubbing his skull* That’s adorable, I’ve been fairly busy. Protecting the entire multiverse is hard, especially by myself, Ink abandoned the cause after...the incident. 

 

Nighty: hm i remember when we had the multihouse and all the members until you know it all fell apart with toxic and demon sans...

 

*Epic teleports down and teleports Dust to the roof with him*

 

Dream: Oh, that’s right- ...They’re fairly...unsettling. I’m afraid if they aren’t stopped horrible things will happen, I’ve seen things...It’s horrible and gruesome...

 

Nighty: oh um are you still working with prayer

 

Dream: i’ve not seen him, that poor soul. I question if I made the right decision leaving without a trace… Is Dust doing well, he seems to be doing very well considering his past. I’m truly proud of you, brother, I assume you’ve helped many people such as Dust. 

 

Epic: Dust just calm down for a sec,

 

Dust: Ok..

 

Epic: Wanna trust fall?

 

Dust: Ermm.. Mabey?

 

Epic: Fall of catch? 

 

Dust: Catch.

 

Epic: Oki

 

*Dust teleports underneath the place epic and her were sitting*

 

Cross: *he was inside sitting on the floor his back against the wall*

 

*Epic falls backwards off the building with his arms crossed*

 

Dust: Hey!

 

Epic: 0-0

 

Cross: *he was remembering all the things that happened in the incedent*

 

Dream: *He closed his ‘eyes’, coming over to Cross and sitting beside him* You reek of negativity, are you feeling alright, Cross? 

 

Cross: it's kinda my personality

 

Epic: You got that right

 

Cross: huh…. Oh hey Epic

 

Dream: ...Everyone can be happy, Cross. Negativity isn’t a personality. Please, I really want to help… 

 

Epic: *he’d mumble tiredly* I’ll be right back..

 

Cross: you can’t change a personality kid

 

Dream: I’m 556, dearest. Please don’t push me away, all I want to do is help you smile again. 

 

Epic: *He’d walk away from Dream and Cross yawning*

 

Cross: why do u want to help

 

Dream: Helping is what I do, seeing you so sad makes me sad. I want nothing more than to help you find happiness, because you deserve it. 

 

*Epic walked into a different building then the one by them.*

 

Cross: ok whatever if you wanna help then help i'm not gonna try to stop you.

 

King: *sitting under a tree*

 

Ace: *Thinking about stuff*

 

Dream: ...Thank you, dear. I promise I won’t give up until you find your happiness. 

 

Cross: thanks i guess 

 

Ace: *Sketching a monster he thinks he saw at a time.* 

 

Dream: *He takes Cross’s hand* Let’s go get Nightmare, I know you two are close. You can find happiness there with him.

 

Ace: *thinks about when Cross tried to kill NM and smirks* 

 

Cross: no not nightmare me and him don’t mix well

 

Dream: Well, have any close friends or family, dearest? 

 

Cross: Epic… i’m really good friends with epic

 

Epic: *Draws lines in his notebook*

 

Dream: Epic, dear, Cross needs you~! *Dream smiles* Now we’re getting somewhere! 

 

Epic: *rips blank pages out of his notebook and stares at them on the floor*

 

Ace: Well.. it's quiet.


Cross: *Waiting on Dream to come back*

 

Dream: … *He comes back, picking Cross up* Come on, we’re going to Epic-... HhhH- I need to work out more-

 

Cross: ok *he starts following Dream*

 

Epic: *Sitting on the ground just looking at blank pages*

 

Cross: hey Epic...

 

Epic: Hm.. oh hi cross

 

Dream: Alright, now, sit next to each other. After you do that you two need to hug, we’re trying to find what makes Cross feel happy. Hugs make me feel happy, so perhaps it’ll work for Cross too~!

 

Cross: um ok *he sits down his arms Crossed*

 

Epic: *Mumbles* I'm too tired for this..

 

Dream: *He chuckles, touching Epic’s shoulder and infusing positive energy into him* There, now you should feel a little happier and more willing to help your friend, Cross out. 

 

Cross: *mumbles* I hate hugs

 

Dream: *He smiles softly, wrapping his arms around Cross* Here, come on. You need to get used to hugs. I promise you’ll grow to love them, they’re very nice and warm...

 

Cross: ugh -___________- 

 

Epic: You shouldn’t force someone to like something.

 

Cross: *he stood up quickly* nope i can’t

 

Dream: *His face flushed a light shade of yellow, and he averts his eyes* ...I-I’m sorry, I just-... I just had the urge t-to hug Cross…! *He stood up as well, wiping a single bead of sweat off of his skull and turning to stare at Cross* ...I-I’m so sorry Cross! I’m not usually like this-! It’s just...you remind me so much of my own Cross, it’s hard to keep myself from holding you close...

 

Cross: what do u mean i’m the only Cross in the multiverse or atleast the original cross all the other crosses are like Error!Cross and Dream!Cross I’d know that because I was one of the members of the multihouse… *he realised what he just said and teleports away*

 

Epic: Great job Dream. *He’d start to pick up the blank pages he dropped*

 

NM: hey guys… oh is everything alright

 

Dream: I need to use the restroom… *Dream lowers his head in shame, heading to the nearest restroom he could find and shutting himself in there so he could be alone, he felt so guilty. So horrible. He’s supposed to be the good guy, he needs to act more like it* 

 

NM: *he looked at epic* what did you say to him 

 

Epic: *Shrugs* It doesn’t matter anyway. 

 

NM: *he grabbed him with his tentacle* WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HIM!!!

 

Epic: Didn’t I just say it doesn’t matter. 

 

Dream: *The smaller, sensitive skeleton curled up in the corner of the restroom. Fighting back tears and hiccups, he really wanted to make things right. It seemed every time he tried to act cool or mature everything went downhill. He just wanted to be his childish self again* 

 

Hate: wow you must really hate yourself huh? *he Smirked at dream*

 

Dream: It’s n-nothing. Go away, please. 

 

Epic: It's not like you care anyway 

 

Hate: it was your fault you messed with Crosses feelings and really screwed him over.

 

NM: of course i care he's my brother and when did you become some edge lord

 

*Epic rolls his eyes*

Epic: Yeah you care so much that you're bothering me while your brothers eat himself up inside in the corner.

 

Dream: *He fought back tears, losing himself in his despair* It’s my f-fault… I’ts m-my fault Nightmare became corrupted, a-and it’s my fault Cross is sad right now… I’m a horrible little brother, I couldn’t even help Nightmare when he needed it most…! I deserve nothing, I don’t deserve to know such wonderful people…

 

NM: *he slammed Epic into the ground head first and ran towards the restroom*

 

Hate: yep all your fault

 

Epic: Tch..

 

NM: *he busts into the restroom* Dream

 

Hate: oh crap *he disappears*

 

Cross: *he was having flashbacks to the incident*

 

Dream: *He looked up at Nightmare* Brother…? Have you come to torment me more? ...Are you going to kill me, and take my power for yourself, because that’s what I deserve. 

 

Epic: *Walks over to the bathroom and watches*

 

NM: what no i'm your big brother i’m here to help *he picks dream up* hey bro its ok its not your fault...

 

Dream: *He curls up in his arms, placing his head on NM’s shoulder* ...It is, I couldn’t stop you from eating the apple. I couldn’t stop the villagers from hurting you both inside and out...

 

Cross: *

 

Epic: … 

 

Epic: *Walks further into the bathroom*

 

NM: its ok bud 

 

NM: *when they were out of the restroom he set his little brother down* Now you can save Cross i know you can

 

Cross: *the hearts in his eyes crack and black liquid starts streaming from his eyes*

 

Epic: *teleports back to his blank pages and picks them up*

 

Dream: ...Brother… I want to g-give up… I don’t want to be a guardian anymore, I j-just want to be with you!

 

NM: But Cross needs you can do it i believe in you

 

Corrupted Cross: … *he walks out of the building his hood was over his head so they could not see he had changed yet*

 

Dream: ...I’ll...t-try… *He hugs Nightmare tightly, shutting his ‘eyes’ and taking a quick rest. Enjoying the feeling of his brother’s aura and warmth* ...

 

NM: *he hugged his brother back*

 

NM: you got this Dream

 

Dream: *He nods, taking a deep breath and following Cross’s aura. It was different, Cross wasn’t himself. Something had happened to Cross but Dream couldn’t quite put his finger on what*

 

Cross: ...

 

Epic: *He desperately tried to shove the blank pages back in his notebook eventually gave up and just shoves them in his pocket*

 

NM: *pacing back and forth*

 

Cross: *he noticed Epic* 

 

Dream: Cross, Cross?! Epic, something’s happened to Cross! I don’t know what, have you seen him? We need to find him before it’s too late!

 

Cross: *he stood still in front of the building that him and Epic used to hangout

 

Epic: Shove off Dream.

 

Dream: ...No, I think you n-need to ‘shove off’, Epic-! I’m trying to help, and you’re pushing me away-! We need to work together if we’re going to help Cross, alright? 

 

Epic: Look, it's not my problem, solve it with your brother or something.

 

Dream: Wow, you’re a bad friend Epic…! How could you not care about Cross, I thought you two were close! 

 

Epic: *His empty eye socket started glowing purple until a purple eye formed* I said, Shove off.

 

Cross: *he appeared in front of Epic* …

 

Epic: *His non-glowing eye quickly saw that the other eye was glowing*

 

Dream: I’m not going to ‘shove off’ until you explain why you’re treating your friend like this! Friends should be cherished, not treated like... a pile of… uh- something stinky and bad! You could at least TRY to help Cross instead of being angry at me for something that happened in the past-!

 

Cross: …. *he looked at Dream

 

Epic: Something in the past? No.. I'm mad about something happening now. *He’d teleport away without another word*

 

Cross: can no one see me…. 

 

Dream: C-cross-? What’re you doing here, better yet, what happened. Your aura completely changed-! You’re worrying me...

 

Cross: *he just started and then he removed his hood*

 

Dream: *He realized the problem immediately* Oh my stars, not this, anything but this- *Dream stared in shock, he never thought he’d see someone become corrupted again. It was his fault his brother had been corrupted and it was now his fault Cross had become corrupted too* 

 

Cross: *he grabbed dream and suddenly his eyes started glowing and he fell to sleep*

 

Epic: *Appears in front of Cross* 

 

Dream: *He held Cross in his arms, whispering to him* Fight it off, Cross. Fight the corruption, don’t let it take you. Please, stay strong… P-please, I can’t lose you t-too!

 

Cross: he wakes up seemingly fine* huh? Dream *he noticed dream was holding him* O//////////O

 

Dream: ...Cross…? ...Did it go away, is the corruption gone… *Dream stared down at Cross, feeling his forehead* Dear me, you gave me quite the scare...

 

Cross: Yeah i'm fine *he smiled *still blushing*

 

Dream: .. *He used this as an opportunity to kiss Cross’s forehead* Mm, no fever. That’s good, but I think we should take a more thorough look at you. We can’t be sure what happened...

 

Cross: O///////////////////O

 

*epic in another building seemed to calm himself down and his eye disappeared*

 

Epic: *Teleports back to dream NM and cross*

 

Epic: Look, im sorry.. 

 

Dream: Epic, are you okay? No need to apologize- *Dream rubbed Cross’s back, hoping to calm him down* Cross, are you feeling alright? Need water or anything? 

 

Cross: *big blushing*

 

Epic: Oh, you look busy.. I can leave.. *Before anyone could say anything he teleported back to the building they were originally at.*

 

Dream: ...Oh, alright… Uhm, Nightmare? Brother? I have Cross here...

 

NM: oh cool i'm glad he’s ok

 

Cross: *huggo's Dream* thank you

 

Dream: *He smiles warmly, chuckling* Come on brother~, please try to be nice!

 

Cross: *le kisses le bb Dreams Cheek* -/////-

 

1