An Undertale AU Series Part 1
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Demon: I’M BORED IMA KILL SOME PEEPS *he dashes at Dust* 

 

Dust: *She grasps Asgore’s Trident ready to stab someone* 

 

Dream: WAIT, Y-YOU CAN’T JUST KILL PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU’RE BORED-! T-that’s like...what bad people do!

 

Fiona: Dang, Dream, you b spitting facts tho-

 

Ace: *He walks over to Dream looks him in the eye and saids* They are the bad guys idiot.

 

Demon: He stops and turns to look at dream* ARE YOU DUMB I AM A BAD GUY STUPID AND JUST FOR THAT IMA KILL YOU FIRST! *he dashes at Dream*

 

Ace: Tch and face NM’s Wrath I’d like to see you try idiot.

 

Dream: EeeeeEee- QAQ

 

Fiona: *She grabs Demon by the neck and pulls him away* ...Chill out, idiot- 

 

Demon: *His hole body lights on fire*

 

Epic: *Turns to face hate* So.. you were saying something? 

 

Fiona: *She seems unfazed, glaring at Demon* ...You don’t know how to injure my kind, do you? Maybe I should teach you in case you run into another alien shapeshifter, hmm? 

 

Demon: I hate you so much -______- *his wing stabs into Fiona's side*

 

Fiona: *She drops Demon* -! WhAt ThE hEcK dUdEeeE- 

 

Demon: WE AIN’T FRIEND SO STOP ACTING LIKE WE ARE I’M TRYING TO KILL YOU ALL

 

Hate: *sighs* let's just finish this

 

Fiona: Oh, dang, I thought we met like at Comic Con or something. *She walks over Dream, letting him heal her* 

 

Dream: Life tip...don’t get stabbed. It’s helpful to not die.

 

Epic: Wdym? *he’d raise an eyebrow at hate*

 

Hate: *he grabbed Epic by the neck* 

 

Epic: Oh so we're doing this now.. Oh well. *He would smash hates head on his knee* 

 

Epic: What a shame.. I thought we could be friends. *he’d smirk*

 

Hate: -___-i'm made of smoke it doesn't work on me bud *he chucks Epic*

 

Toxic: OH HATE JUST YEETED THAT BI***

 

Epic: *He’d teleport before hitting the ground*

 

Dust: *She’d stand there taking in the fighting around her Clutching Asgore’s Trident*

 

Toxic: *he’d shoot acid at dust*

 

Dust: *She sees the acid and quickly teleports by Ace*

 

Cross: *throughs his sword at demon and it cuts one of his wings off*

 

Demon: OW!!!

 

Ace: *He’d glare at dust while shooting an arrow at Toxic* Why’d you bring us here?

 

Toxic: *he’d dodge it and throw acid at Ace*

 

Dust: *Pushes Ace out of the way knocking them both to the ground making them vulnerable* because I can’t help, helping people.

 

Cross: *he grabs his sword and stabs it into the back of Demon* 

 

Epic: *he’d look around for Dream*

 

Demon: Ugh *he falls silent and dies*

 

Dream: C-cross! Don’t kill- ...Why did you-

 

Fiona: … *gently steps on Demon’s body* … :)

 

Cross: I had to he would of killed you 

 

Epic: *he sighs and looks at hate

 

Hate: *he dashes at Epic*

 

Cross: i-i'm sorry Dream… i-i didn’t want him to heart you

 

Epic: *He just stands there looking into Hate’s eyes prepared to take a blow*

 

Hate: *he “FALCON PUNCHES” Epic in the face*

 

Epic: *He steps back a bit but he doesn’t fall determined not to give Hate satisfaction*

 

Epic: *he’d feel an indent where hate punched him in his skull and simply mutters* ow..

 

Hate: *he keeps punching Epic harder and harder each punch*

 

Epic: *stands there taking blows to determined not to fall to doge the punches, he bends his knees*

 

Cross: Epic...

 

Epic: *he’d look at Cross for a millisecond giving a quick smile and goes back to Hate*

 

[A girl suddenly appeared in Hate’s vision, right as she hit him with the back of a pan.]

 

Hate: OW *he backs up* 

 

Dream: Oh my, how brutal-! Although this reminds me of one scene from one of those… ‘Disney’ movies?

 

Epic: *He’d stare at Hate* 

 

Fiona: ...Okay, let me get this straight… Hate just- passed out? ...That’s kind of weird, he doesn’t seem like the kind of person to just take a nap in the middle of a fight...

 

Hate: *he’d punch Epic again*

 

Epic: *letting down his guard for a millisecond he stumbles back but quickly regains his footing*

 

Dust: *She’d curse under her breath*

 

Toxic: *he’d shoot hundreds of acid balls at them*

 

Dust: *Uses Spatial Manipulation* 

 

Toxic: what the heck is going on?

 

Dust: *Shrugs* You attack, I’ll block it’s simple really.

 

King: REEEEEEEEEEE *Runs at Toxic* 

 

Ace: Oh shoot King’s gonna kill him.

 

Toxic: *stands there and shoots an acid ball at king*

 

Lyra: [She had a look of disappointment and concern on her face as she, again, hit Hate stronger with the pan. Then, the mark that had appeared on Hate vanished, and she did too.]

 

*Epic walks over to Dream and point to King and Toxic, after this he’d mutter* If you don’t want enemies dead you should like- not let King.. yeah.

 

Hate: *grabs Epic* WE’RE NOT DONE YET 

 

Epic: Oh I think we are. *he’d teleport over to Dust*

 

King: ugh… O_O *he’d look down to see a hole in his hoodie*

 

King: *he falls down to his knees*

 

Dust: *She’d scream* KING

 

Fiona: *She shakes her head, pulling out her phone and quickly dialing a number* Passive, listen- something weird just happened and I’m pretty sure you’re the only person who can even remotely make sense of it….

 

Dust: *She teleports over to king and takes him back to Ace she quickly whispers* Keep him alive.

 

Toxic: HA what a wimp

 

Cross: k-king 

 

Dust: *Teleports behind Toxic and Stabs his back with Asgore’s Trident* 

 

Toxic: Ugh *le big dies*

 

Hate: *he backs up slowly a disappears in a puff of smoke*

 

???: *A small figure appears, looking around at the mess before them. They wondered when humanity became so pitiful. They felt a little bad for these poor, braindead, idiots* 

 

Fiona: Alexa, this is sad. Play Despactio. 

 

Cross: *he turns to look at fiona* ARE YOU KIDDING ME SOMEONE IS DYING AND YOU DECIDE IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO PLAY DESPACITO...NM was right you really haven't changed * he turns away and walks towards king*

 

Passive Nightmare: ...Ah, how depressing. I sense the presence of two dying auras. *He glared at Dream for a second before swiftly making his way over to King* You, skeleton with the scarf- there’s an extra aura here. Whom does it belong to? ...

 

NM: *he was in shock he was staring at Passive* that's...me *he mumbled to himself*

 

Cross: who me?

 

Passive Nightmare: Yes, you. I don’t seem to see anyone else here wearing a scarf. Do my eyes deceive me, or are you just a complete, utter moron?

 

Cross: *he muttered wow your worse than normal NM

 

Cross: I don’t know who it could be. I don’t have abilities like that?

 

NM: *he sat there and watched everyone*

 

Dust: *She took Asgore’s Trident out of Toxic’s back*

 

King: *he coughed* 

 

Ace: *He was trying his best to tend to King’s wound*

 

King: why you look so sad Ace *he said in a raspy voice*

 

Ace: Pfft I don’t look sad and the only reason I saved your life is because Dust told me to.

 

King: well *he coughed again* it looks like you’ve been crying*

 

Ace: N-no *He wiped his eyes* 

       

Cross: *he looked at Epic nervously*                                                                                     

  

Epic: *His gaze met Crosses* Hm..?

 

Passive Nightmare: Spare me this sentimental moment, I’m here for an important reason, and It’s not to watch you cry over some dead skeleton… *He kneels down beside King, healing his wound slightly* There, now he’s not dying anymore. Can you please keep it down, I can’t focus with all of this commotion around me.

 

Cross: *he stood up swiftly* WHAT IS YOUR DEAL YOU JERK! 

 

Epic: NO NO NO. STOP. No. no. 

 

Cross: YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN US BECAUSE WE MAKE MISTAKES

 

Epic: *Shoved his hand over Crosses mouth* Shut up. *his voice was hollow* 

 

NM: … 

 

NM: *he slowly approached the crowd* 

 

Epic: *He took his hand off Crosses mouth and dispersed from the crowd of people pulling his hood over his head*

 

Cross: *he teleported away*

 

NM: … 

 

Dust: Guys. 

 

*Dust would disappear then reappear with Cross* 

 

Dust: We need to stay together. Must I give reason or will you for once listen to me.

 

NM: …. *watching from a distance but he was still noticeable*

 

Passive Nightmare: *Passive helps Dream up, hugging him slightly* ...It’s been a few weeks, you naive baby- 

 

Dream: ...It has, brother… *Dream gently grabbed Passive’s hand, knowing that what Passive had said he didn’t actually mean*

 

NM: …  *he looked down at his own hands*

 

Ace: *walk over to NM* hey.. 

 

NM: huh *he looked up* oh hi...

 

Ace: You ok..? At this point there's no point in lying.

 

NM: yeah i'm fine its just weird seeing me but it's also not...me

 

Ace: *he’d look at NM’s open hand then he’d look at Dream and PNM* oh.. Must be hard.. 

 

NM: *he nodded* that… that used to be me 

 

Ace: I don’t know how you feel.. It's hard not feeling loved if no one loved you from the start.. *his voice would trail off*

 

NM: *he nodded* the only person that ever truly loved me was Error and our Son...Raider…

 

Passive Nightmare: *He caressed Dream’s palm with his thumb, closing his eyes* I hate you, brother.

 

Dream: … I love you too, my dear brother...

 

NM: no one ever truly loved me not...not even my own brother...

 

Ace: But to be fair.. *he gave a weak smile* your brother is weird.

 

NM: *he got up and walked away* 

 

Cross: *he felt angry toward passive*

 

Dream: … *He bit his ‘lip’, Passive always said horrible things about him. He didn’t know why*

 

Passive Nightmare: ...Goodbye. *Passive glared down at Dream, walking off* Such a naive idiot, he should’ve died a long time ago. 

 

NM: *he looked back at passive* what did he just say


NM: Hey! * he yelled at passive so he could hear him because they were a good distance away from each other*

 

Ace: oOoOoOo someones gonna die.

 

Dream: … *He sighed, his brother was made out of negative emotions. A hug from him was rare, let alone a snuggle or a reassuring talk* …

 

Passive Nightmare: ...Hello, Corrupted me. 

 

NM: what did you just say to him…

 

Cross: *felt guilty that he wasn’t standing up for Dream*

 

Passive Nightmare: ...I only said what was true, nothing more, nothing less. 

 

NM: *he started walking towards PNM* no are saying things that are not true

 

Mist: *vibing on his own*

 

*Epic was walking down the road in the middle on the street. No one wanted to hit him so him in the middle of the street sends cars flying off the road*

 

Passive Nightmare: For an even eviler version of me, you sure care about a braindead ball of positive feelings. You should’ve just killed him and ate his soul, then we’d have power over all of the emotions. We’d rule the entire multiverse. *He blinked, shaking his head and teleporting off*

 

Dust: *She was sitting on a bench counting to make sure everyone was there*

 

Mist: *sniffle* 

 

NM: *he shot his tentacle fool speed at PNM grabbing him*

 

Dream: NO, DON’T HURT HIM!  PLEASE, HE MEANS WELL! *Dream rushed over, panicking* Nightmare, please- 

 

NM: All i do is care for you say nice things to you encourage you and you never even cared but now the Passive comes along whos meaner than me and only brings you down and you have shown more love and affection than you ever have

 

Dream: I’ve always cared, I’m just afraid of you-! He’s my big brother, he raised me..!

 

Lyra: [She was sitting on top of a building, her eyes were glazed with sympathy for the yellow-eyed skeleton.]

 

NM: NO HE DIDN’T I DID BUT I WAS PASSIVE AND I TURNED CORRUPT HE'S FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE I'M UR ACTUAL BROTHER

 

Passive Nightmare: Okay, listen, is nobody going to talk about the extra aura here. There’s someone here that we can’t see. Isn’t that more interesting than arguing over whatever you two are talking about- *He glanced over at Lyra, not being able to see them, but knowing something was there… or was it just his imagination* 

 

Mist: *curled up on the ground*

 

Cross: go check on fiona it could be her*

 

Fiona: *literally just vibing to Despacito with some trash she found on the floor*

 

Cross: oh nvm

 

NM: you know what just because i’m different doesn’t mean-

 

Dream: Nightmare, please try to understand…! It’s hard to trust you after what the other corrupted Nightmare’s have done to me-! ...I love you, but- ...what if something happens and you hurt me too?

 

NM: NO STOP

 

NM: the only people who ever loved me were Error and our son Raider...They are the only people who truly loved me… *he began crying*

 

Dream: *He shook, fighting off his fear and hugging NM* ...You’re my brother, I shouldn’t be scared of you- I’ve been such a bad little brother, how can I ever repay you..?

 

NM: *He set down PNM and pushed Dream away and began to walk away*

 

Bailey: *hiding in a tree* 

 

Dust: *She clenches her open fist and with the other clutches Asgore’s Trident taking in the fighting*

 

Mist: *just wants someone to be with him* 

 

Cross: … Dream are you ok?

 

Passive Nightmare: Is nobody going to talk about the invisible person on the roof?! No one? Nobody?! *Aggressive pointing at the building* 

 

Dust: *She’d Jump up off the bench and would walk next to NM

 

Dream: *He shook his head, folding his arms and walking to his room*

 

Cross: wait king is he o-

 

Ace: *Sees Dust and NM walking away and begins to follow them*

 

Cross: WAIT ACE DUST WHAT ABOUT KING!!

 

Dust: *She’d shake her head* Just keep him alive. *She would continue walking away.

 

Cross: *he turned to look at king* … *he fell to his knees* 

 

Dream: .. *He walked over to Passive* Fine, let’s talk about whatever’s on the roof. 

 

Cross: *he teleported to Ace and Dust grabbed them and teleported back to kings body*

 

Cross: look...

 

Dust: He’s almost gone.. *she’d clutch Ace’s hand* isn’t he..?

 

King: *he said to Dust in his dying voice* i’m sorry i never got to say… t-that i liked you *LE BIG DIES OK THE END FOR HIM :D*

 

Dust: *She would slowly back away letting go on Ace’s hand* 

 

Cross: *he’d teleport to Epic*

 

Epic: *He was still in the street surrounded by broken abandoned cars, there was fire on either side of him his hood was still up*

 

Cross: King um *he cried a little* King-

 

Epic: *interrupts Cross and saids is a shallow voice* He’s dead. Isn’t he.

 

Cross: *he nodded*

 

Epic: *he wasn’t facing Cross though he knew Cross nodded* Is that all you came to tell me?

 

Cross: and...NM left and i don’t think he’s coming back...

 

Epic: *He’d mutter* I guess that makes two of us.

 

Cross: what...

 

Epic: As you are talking to me Dust is slowly trying to decide if she should leave.

 

Cross: *he took the paper out of his pocket and handed it to Epic it was a photo of Cross and Epic making silly faces*

 

Epic: *He looks down at the photo and his eyes fill with tears*

1