An Undertale AU Series Part 1
6 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dream: *He closed his eyes, seeing if he could sense Frisk’s presence* 

 

Kato: AMI! -he’d rush toward her-

 

Ami: -she would smile and take out her earbuds- Hey Kato. I was wondering when you were coming to get me. -she’d pat him on the head-

 

Dust: -she’d appear behind Dream- What are you doing?

 

Dust: And what are you thinking bringing a defenceless kid out in the middle of everything when you didn't have the guts to kill toxic? You can’t protect him by yourself.

 

Dream: …- I-I’m letting him find his sister, then we c-can go after Frisk-! I’m sure he’s alright…! Humans are supposedly really strong, or is that just an old wive’s tale…? 

 

Dust: -she’d groan- and how do you expect to get a 9 year old and a blind kid back to the trees?

 

Ami: Who.. who else is here Kato..?

 

Dream: ...W-with the power of friendship…? 

 

Dust: Thats a dumb answer and you know it. 

 

Kato: I met some friends. Introduce yourselves! -he’d gesture to Dream and Dust-

 

Dream: What is ‘up’, My name is Dream Joku! I’m the guardian of positive feelings! I promise to help you find your father and make sure you both are safe! 

 

Ami: -She would raise an eyebrow and turn to Kato- Um.. Did you run into another high dude?

 

Dream: What is….’high’? I’m taking that as a compliment, thank you, dear! 

 

Ami: Do I really have to explain high- ok. Well ‘high’ is technically drunk. 

 

Kato: Ami be nice he’s not high!

 

Dream: …’drunk’. This is surely a compliment! Huzzah, people like me!

 

Ami: Just- shut up. -she’d stand up and would swing a bag next to her over her shoulder-

 

Ami: -She’d lean down to Kato- Who’s your other friend?

 

Dust: It’s Dust. 

 

Dream: I am now ‘shutting up’!

 

Ami: -she’d exhale- where are we going again..?

 

Dream: I cannot sense your father, sadly. Therefore I have no idea where we’re going~!

 

Ami: Our.. Dad? I never want to see him again. -she’d hold Kato’s hand and started walking away-

 

Dream: Why wouldn’t you wish to see your parental figure? Did your parental figure hurt you in some way-? 

 

Kato: Common Ami let's just stay with Mr.Dream for a while

 

Ami: -she’d sigh- fine. 

 

Shard: *hiding in a tree and crying a little* 

 

Dream: Oh, I sense some negative energy! Would you children care to help me cheer a sad little soul up?

 

Shard: o-ok 

 

Kato: Sure! -he’d smile happily-

 

Ami: -she’d sit down again- ok.. 

 

Shard: *he jumped down from the tree accidentally running into Kato* AH! I'M SO SORRY! A-Are you ok! 

 

Kato: Yeah! -he’d help Shard up-

 

Shard: *embarrassed, he looked away a little upset* s-sorry 

 

Kato: Your fine! -he’d laugh a little-

 

Shard: i-im still g-getting used to flying 

 

Kato: YOU CAN FLY!?! -his eyes light up-

 

Shard: y-yeah *he held out one of his wings* i can 

 

Kato: I can’t fly… But I can jump really high!

 

Shard: oooooo c-cool! 

 

Kato: -he would smile proudly-

 

Shard: *happy little BEAN*

 

Dust: -she’d sit next to Ami on the broken bench- so..

 

Ami: Don’t- touch me.

 

Shard: s-so what do you wanna do 

 

Kato: Lets play a game!

 

Dust: -she’d lift up her hands and get off the bench- fine fine, yeesh. 

 

Dream: *He had climbed up a tree and was watching the children happily* 

 

Ami: -she’d put her headphones in but started thinking about her dad-

 

Dust: -she’d climb up into the tree with Dream and would nudge him with her elbow- looks like you made at least one of them happy. -she’d gesture to Kato-

 

Shard: *he sat under a tree and started messing with his magic*

 

Dream: ...I’m glad. *He smiles, laughing to himself* He’s just like a younger me… and Ami, she’s just like my big brother...

 

Dust: Yeah.. but that might not be a good thing. I mean look at NM now.

 

Passive: Nightmare is powerful, in my opinion Kato is going to end up dead if he doesn’t get himself together. Ami, on the other hand, is destined for greatness. *Passive appears behind Dream and hugs him tightly* … 

 

Dream: Oh- hello, Passive…! 

 

Dust: -she’d nod to PNM- Passive.. You look.. fine.

 

Kato: C’mon Ami! Come play a game with us.

 

Ami: What game..? 

 

Kato: Tag or hide and seek!

 

Ami: -She’d wave her hand in front of her eyes- i can’t play those games. 

 

Kato: oh.. ok. 

 

Dust: So Dream, what do we do with the kids? Since you can’t track their dad.

 

Shattered Dream: Passive?

 

Bailey: crap 

 

NM: oh god it's that thing again *he looked at PNM*

 

Bailey: oh shut up Nightmare 

 

Dream: *He watched the kids, making sure they were safe. Their smiles made him feel happy, he wanted to make sure they they never felt sad again*

 

Shattered: *he looked at dream* woah ok that's weird...i’m looking at old me this is crazy

 

Passive: … *He glared at Shattered* My little brother is a better person than you ever will be, pathetic… that’s what you are. 

 

Shattered: HA wow i'm so offended, yeah right be called pathetic by you is like being slapped by a new borned *he laughed*

 

Bailey: honestly Nightmare is a pain is the a**

 

NM: *He choked on a laugh*

 

Dream: *He felt himself weaken at the negativity, all he wanted to do was watch the children and protect them* ...Stop fighting, I have more important t-things to do.

 

Ami: -She plugged in her music and closed her eyes-

 

Shattered: hello me *he waved to Dream*

 

Mist: *he hugged Dream wrapping his wings around him* it’s ok Dream, i’m here for you

 

Passive: Mm, strange, seeing as you act exactly like a newborn.   

 

Shattered: i know right you really do act like one thanks for agreeing with me Passive *he laughed*

 

Shattered: you know your really awful at insults *he smirked* and also i know you’ve missed me

 

Kato: -he’d go over to Ami and ask her something-

 

Bailey: *casually hating on NM*

 

NM: *he looked at Bailey* and who are you again

 

Bailey: im Bailey you dip sh*

 

NM: why you hating on me i don’t even know you 

 

Bailey: take a wild guess

 

NM: um because your a dramatic teen looking for attention and clout *he smirked*

 

Bailey: CJ would say otherwise, as he knows me

 

NM: who? Ya know what why do i even care

 

Bailey: i don't know maybe cause you're a self conscious b* 

 

NM: i'm actually a male thank you and i also have a son and husband dumb A**

 

Bailey: like i care about you 

 

NM: i know you don’t care that's why i was talking to that tree and not the dramatic sh** bag in front of me

 

Bailey: yeah that's also why i was talking to this bag of useless shit 

 

NM: oh this one *pulls out a bag of dog sh** * 

 

Bailey: no, you *he put his headphones on*

 

Kato: -he took Ami’s hand and the began walking away from the group-

 

NM: then why didn’t you say so *he smirked*

 

Bailey: gosh now i know why Passive is so much better than that freak of a monster

 

NM: *he interrupts them* ok ima go now i’d rather talk to a rock than you because a rock can’t talk and doesn’t have an annoying voice *he walks off ignoring Bailey*

 

Alleb: finally he’s gone

 

Addie: what's you guys deal what NM ever do to you

 

Alleb: sorry bout that i had to let go of some negative steam

 

Addie: you have literally never talk to him in your life and you're already making assumptions on his personality i mean that's not very cash money Bailey *he noms on a waffle*

 

Alleb: i mean i'm just a voice living in Baileys head 

 

NM: well great another random kid who has never met me already hates me… *he sighs* all people are the same they all suck...

 

Bailey: *she sent a message to NM* “hey um i'm really sorry about that”

 

NM: *he pulls his phone out* how does this kid have my number *he deletes the contact*

 

NM: *he sighs* I don’t understand why people hate me so much…

 

NM: It’s because I'm different isn’t it…

 

NM: *he held up his dripping hands to his face*

 

NM: *he sighs*


Joy: *she rubs her skull* Halos of heaven that heart 

 

Joy: *she looked around* this must be the Multitale AU...

 

Joy: *he straightened the Halo that was floating above her head*

 

Dream: *He teleports behind NM, hugging him and nuzzling against his cheek* You’re not different, you’re unique. <3

 

*Ami and Kato have walk half a mile away from the spot they were at before*

 

Kato: I’m hungeryyyyy

 

Ami: I know.

 

NM: Dream i am ugly but i'm not dumb your just doing this because you don’t like when people are mad at you

 

*Ami and Kato find an apple tree*

 

Joy: *senses sadness and teleports to NM and Dreams location*

 

Dream: Pardon me for trying to cheer you up… *He huffed, going back to  Passive* 

 

Joy: I sense sadness 

 

NM: oh god not another one -_____-

 

Joy: no no i am not Dream from another Universe I am Joy from The Kosmic Universe

 

Passive: *He cooed into Dream’s ear, lulling him into a deep sleep* ...

 

Ami: -She’d find an apple and pick it giving it to Kato-

 

NM: what ever just go away

 

Joy: if it makes you happy i shall *she teleported away*

 

NM: hu… that was easy

 

Kato: -He ate the apple happily- I’m not hungry anymore!

 

Joy: *she appeared next to Passive* 

 

Joy: I'm guessing you're the one of Passive...

 

Passive: Yes.. *He held Dream close, placing the sleeping skeleton in his lap* 

 

Joy: and that *he motioned toward Dream* is the one of Dreams…

 

Passive: Correct. *He glared at Joy*

 

Dream: *He buried his face into Passive’s chest in his sleep, his arms wrapped around him as well as his legs*

 

Ami: -She ate an apple herself and sighed happily, she hadn’t eaten in days-

 

Kato: We should get back to Dream and the others.

 

Joy: Then I was right you are the Guardians of the multiverse...

 

Ami: honestly, those guys are weird. They just pop out of nowhere like- like..

 

King: *he was napping under a tree*

 

*Dust would go up to Dream, Passive and Joy*

 

Dust: Dream wake up! 

 

Joy: *She looked at dust* Aw you must be Dust

 

Dust: *she’d glare at Joy* yeah. * she’d go back to Dream* WAKE UP!

 

King: *he woke up and walked over to Dust*

 

King: Hey Dusty

 

Dust: hey.. *she’d smile at King*

 

King: What was all the yelling about...

 

Dust: Dream found kids and now they're gone.

 

King: Oh *he shrugged*

 

Dust: what’s up? -she’d gesture to King-

 

King: *he shrugged* i just finished napping

 

Dust: ah, ok. Well looks like Dream’s not getting up.

 

Dust: -she would smack dream on the head while muttering- making me go find kids you dragged here while you sleep.

 

Passive: *He smiled softly* I can wake him up if you stop slapping him on the head, but It is fun to watch- please slap him a few more times. >w<

 

Dust: -she’d smack dream on the head-

 

Passive: *He reversed the sleeping magic, he giggled* That’s quite literally the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. 

 

Dream: Clearly someone hasn’t seen their own face… B) 

 

Dust: Dream finally you're awake. -she was trying to think of how to tell him the kids were gone-

 

Dream: Oh, hello there, Dust-! It appears Passive put me to sleep for a bit, how hilarious! Anyways, what’s been going on? Did I miss anything impo-

 

Dust: -she’d interrupt him- the kids are gone.

 

Dream: ...That’s not particularly good, is it…? *He sweats slightly, giggling* Oh Stars,I’msuchanidiot-

 

Dust: no. its not

 

Passive: It’s actually a good thing the brats are gone, kids annoy me…

 

Dream: You annoy yourself…? Considering  you act just like one that is.

 

Ami: -she’d eat another apple and give one to Kato-

 

Kato: -he’d take a bite of the apple- there so good.

 

Dream: ...Hmm, well… I can sense their auras. This, of course, means they’re alive and well. The bad news is that I cannot pinpoint their location. Let’s not give up hope just yet- think, if you were a child, where would you go?

 

Passion: ...I’d jump off a cliff. It’s the only logical solution to life.

 

Dust: With my parents like I'm supposed to.

 

Dream: Alas, that is not helpful. We know their parents are gone, therefore they wouldn’t be able to go with them! Let’s try this again, if you were a child, where would you go?

 

Passive: Straight to hel*…

 

Dream: ST*U- ISTG I WILL SLAP YOU-

 

Dust: They were probably hungry

 

Passive: Hungry for VIOLENCE

 

Dream: *He silently slapped Passive, laughing* How delightfully grim, brother! Anyways, let’s think… where would we go for food? I’d head into an orchard and fawn over the ripe pieces of frui-

 

Passive: I’d go to he-

 

Dream: Say that again, I dare you~

 

Dust: Well go to the orchard.

 

Dream: Yes, yes. We must find them in a timely manner. Come along, brother. Your negative views on life just might be helpful!

 

Passive: My brother is clearly extremely thoughtful, surprising since he lacks a brain. 

 

Dust: -she’d grimmince- I noticed..

 

Passive: I still love him, despite his lack of common sense. 

 

Dream: I-I still love you too, brother. Even after what happened…. I truly hope you know I could never hate you…

 

Passive: Alright, now shut up. You’re getting too sentimental, it’s giving me a migraine. 

 

Dust: Oh my gosh just shut up.

 

Dream: I shall take your advice and...how do you say it… ‘shut’ up? ...I am now shutting my mouth! 

 

Passive: *He shakes his head and tapes Dream’s mouth shut* ...Trust me, if you’re ever hanging out with this idiot bring duct tape and rope.

Kato: Let's go back to Dream and the others now. It’s getting dark outside.

 

Ami: huh I didn’t notice.

 

Lyra: [She appeared to Kato and Ami.] “There you are...cmon, there are people looking for you. They’re quite worried by the looks of it…”

1