An Undertale AU Series Part 2
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NM: *Sitting on a bench near an old park* ...

 

NM: *he pulls out his phone and begins looking at old photos of him and Dream*

 

Ace: hey. -he’d sit by NM-

 

NM: *he looked up at Ace* oh...hey *he looked back down at his phone*

 

NM: what the *he said under his breath and looked closer at the photo*

 

Ink: *A feeling of uneasiness washed over him, it was cold. Ink knew something bad was going to happen, and he knew that if he wasn’t careful, Dream and Blue could be hurt. He couldn’t live with himself if his best friends got hurt, it would just be too much.*

 

NM: *he noticed all the photos of him and his friends at the Multihouse had a black blur behind the except for one...the only photo with nothing there was the day before the incident*

 

NM: Hey ace look at this *he showed the photos to Ace*

 

Ace: -he’d look at the photo- what the-

 

Dream: *He sighed in relief, Ami’s injuries weren’t fatal. Her back would be able to heal, and all the bruises and scratches could easily be repaired* Blue, Ink, Kato, Ami’s going to be fine! Don’t worry, I’ve already bandaged her up. 

 

NM: I know its weird right and its in every picture except for this one

 

Joy: oh that's wonderful *she clapped smiling widely*

 

NM: What do you think it is...

 

Ace: I have no idea.. 

 

NM: Hm… *he thought for a moment*

 

NM: *his eyes widened and he looked back at the photo* I new it

 

NM: It’s Hate he’s been there all along that's how he knows who we are...

 

Ace: … no. -he’d shake his head getting up- no.

 

NM: *he was silent* 

*Back with Cross*

 

Cross: *he took a bite of an apple*

 

Kato: Aren’t they good? -his eyes would shine happily as he walked up to cross still slightly limping-

 

Cross: *he looked over at the kid limping towards him and nodded* Mhm

 

Ami: -she was resting on a bench holding the golden apple-

 

TK: HEY GUYS sorry I left just had to hop dimensions real quick

 

Dust: -she’d wave- hey TK! That's fine. -she’d gesture to Kato and Ami- you missed some stuff though.

 

TK: *he’d look at Ami Kato* Hi there i'm Time kid but you can call me TK what's your name oh and hey Cross *he’d smile*

 

Cross: *he’d give a slight wave*

 

King: *he walks over to the group* Hey guys… Hey Dusty *he’d hug her*

 

TK: Hey King *he waved*

 

Dust: -She’d gave king a hug-

 

King: Hey TK 

 

Kato: -he’d wave to TK- hi i’m Kato!

 

TK: whats your names *he smiled* 

 

Ami : -she’d mumble still holding the apple- Ami..

 

TK: Why hello there Ami :D

 

Ami: -She’d look up he eyes were no longer gray they were now light blue like Kato’s- Hi.

 

TK: I really like your name :D

 

Ami: -She would nod- yeah.. 

 

Ami: -She’d look at Tk a quick look of panic went through her eyes then she calmed herself- I like your goggles. 

 

TK: Thank you *he said in a proud little kid voice*

 

Kato: -He’d limp over to Ami- Hey.. what's wrong with your eyes?

 

Ami: What do you mean?

 

Kato: Your eyes are like mine.. Light blue just like mom’s… -his voice trailed off-

 

King: *he yawned*

 

King: how are you never tired *he asked Dust*

 

Dust: -she’d shrug- just to busy with other things

 

Ami: -she’d set the apple in her bag, it looked like she thought if she dropped it, it would break like glass-

 

Cross: *he drops his apple core and walks off*

 

Ami: -as soon as she stopped touching the apple her eye turned gray once again- I don’t know.. that’s weird..

 

Kato: There gray again!

 

Ami: What the hel- *she’d shake her head* idk bud but you should go pick up that apple core that guy dropped- *she stopped herself* 

 

Kato: -he raised an eyebrow- how did you know it was there..?

------------------------------------------------------With The Star Sanses...---------------------------------------

 

Dream: *Dream eyed the papers in front of him, he cocked his head to the left slightly. He was  confused, Ink’s handwriting wasn’t too neat and the notes had also been hastily scribbled down*                              Ink, I can’t read your handwriting, what is all of this stuff anyways? It’s clear it was written in a hurry, and half of the page is covered in doodles-.

 

Ink: Oh, those are my ideas and speculations.   *He chuckled to himself as he sat beside Dream and pointed to the notes*    Remember the Golden Apple Ami was holding? I did some research and it’s actually surprising how much I was able to narrow where she got it from down-!   *He motioned for Joy, and Blue to sit beside them. He wanted to discuss his ideas with his 3 closest friends*

 

Joy: *he fixed her halo that was floating above her head* much better *she smiled*

 

Joy: *She walked over and sat down next to ink*

 

Blue: [*OH HOW WONDERFUL, ANOTHER MEETING OF THE STAR SANSES! MWEHEHEH, THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE WILL MAKE SURE TO ADD PLENTY OF HIS OWN INPUT!]

 

Joy: *she smiled, it made her happy to see how enthusiastic Blue was about everything*

 

Dream: *He smiled, looking at Joy* Since you’re the newest member, it’ll be important that you contribute and share your own ideas! We all sincerely want to get to know you better!

 

Joy: *she nodded* Of course! *she’d smile*

 

Joy: *She was excited to be apart of this meeting the had never been apart of a meeting like this*

 

Ink: Alright gang, possibility one- Ami got the apple from one of the many Dreamtale aus, ones that are still in their pre-corruption era. *Ink scratched his head, laughing* I- I forgot what the next one was- let me reread my notes-!

 

Joy: *she raised her hand* 

 

Dream: *He nodded his head, implying that Joy had permission to speak*

 

Joy: Mabey she got the Apple from Dream!Prayer. It makes the most sense to me because That universe is basically heaven and hell and one of the only Dreamtale AUs that doesn’t have a corruption era and their timeline. *she was nervous that know one would like her idea* 

 

Joy: oh and also are we sure it's not just an apple King turned gold?

 

Ink: Oh my, I certainly wasn’t expecting so much input from the newbie- but yes, those 2 are extremely probable-! *He nodded in approval, scribbling her two ideas down on the backside of his notes, he got distracted and started to draw. It seemed like he wouldn’t be stopping anytime soon.*

 

Joy: *she smiled*

 

Dream: Oh stars- well, everyone. I think that concludes our meeting, Ink seems rather busy at the moment-... why don’t we go back to the others and piece together a full fledged theory! 

 

Joy: Oh how rude of me I forgot… I’m so sorry for your loss during the incident at the Multihouse. *she wasn’t there for the incident its surprising she even knows about it*

 

Dream: ...Oh, I do suppose the loss of Riam, Fell, and Lust were quite sad… It might surprise you to find out that at least a little bit of Riam survived, she and Fiona both share the same body now, It’s always nice to see a bit of Riam’s negative behaviour surface...

 

Joy: I know how it feels I lost my brother during the incident* 

 

Blue: [*OH GOODNESS, THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE! WHAT WAS HIS NAME? I HOPE YOU’RE COPING WELL WITH YOUR LOSS…]

 

Joy: yes it was hard at first i never went to the Multihouse but he did you might of known him he was the kindest person you would ever meet his name was... *she choked trying not to cry*

His name was K-kosmo…

 

Dream: Oh, Kosmo… wasn’t he the one… that- used to hang around me a lot? He was rather sweet… I still remember the sound of his voice. It was soothing and calm...

 

Joy: *she wiped a golden tear* yes i-it was...

 

Ink: Listen, I understand that you’re getting all sentimental, but we do not  have time to spare. We need to get back to the others. I have a feeling evil is lurking near them….

 

Joy: *she stopped crying* right of course,my deepest apologies *she smiled*

 

Joy: *she stood up* Well then we’re heading back to the others aren’t we?

 

Blue: [*YUP, CM’ON, LET’S GO! I’M SURE THE OTHERS MISS US!]

 

Dream: *He opened a small glowing portal and urged his fellow friends to follow him through it* 

 

------------------------------------BaCk TO tHe WoRlD BoISS---------------------------------------------------

 

Kato: -he was looking at Ami expecting an answer- ..

 

Ami: I- I don’t know.. 

 

Dream: Hello there, we’re back-! ...I-Inky- what’re you doing-? 

 

Kato: How did you know?! -it sounded like a demand-

 

Ink: *It appears that Ink was sniffing Dream’s cape, that was… interesting-?* I’m getting your scent, Dreamy. You’re always seeming to get lost, you’re such an airhead.

 

Lyra’s POV: I don’t understand...what’s so important about the coloring of apples? 

 

Dream: *He cringed due to discomfort, he decided to pretend that the cape sniffing incident had never happened. To take his mind off things he walked over to Lyra, he was confused as to why there was an aura there...it appeared to Dream like nobody was there. He stared blankly at the air ahead of him and stuck his hand through it* ...Interesting, there’s nothing here- but there has to be something there-! I don’t get it-!

 

Ami: I told you kato. I don't know. -her voice was calm yet somehow you could sense she was confused- 

 

Lyra’s POV: Oh, I should probably mark him before he loses his mind. I can’t trust the others though.

 

Kato: -he’d stare down Ami for a moment then he’d proceed over to Dream and the others- Welcome back! 

 

Joy: hello Children *she smiled* 

 

Kato: -he’d smile up to Joy and wave- Hi! 

 

Ami: -she’d still be sitting her eyes fixated on the ground as she mumbled- hi..

 

Kato: -He’d kick Cross’s apple core in a state of boredom-

 

Dust: I still can’t believe you left me here with them!

 

Dream: … *He was confused, was he imagining things? Surely something was there, maybe it was the kind woman from earlier who had told his brother off for treating him rudely?*  

 

Dust: Dream..? -she’d teleport over to him and put her hand on his shoulder- you ok?

 

King: *he’d fall over because he was hugging Dust when she teleported*

 

Dust: -she’d wince in King direction- ooo.. sorry

 

[A yellow mark shaped like a lemon appeared on Dream’s hand.]

 

King: *he put a thumbs up* i'm ok!

 

Dust: -she’d smile and turn back to Dream-

 

Dream: *He scratches his head, confused as to what just happened. He wondered if he had passed out and gotten a random tattoo or something-* 

 

King: *he pulls out his phone and starts playing Friday night funkin’ the mid-fight masses mod*

 

King: *he starts jamming out*

 

Kato: Dream..? Where were you guys? -he sounded stressed but he kept on a smile-

 

King: *head banging to the music*

 

Ink: Hey, Kato- Dream’s busy… I guess I could keep ya company for a bit...

 

Kato: ok!

 

Lyra: [She waved at Dream.] “Uh, Hi!”

 

___________________________________ With Cross_______________________________

Cross: *he was walking through the dark wasteland of disappear that was the Shattered Realm*

 

Cross: *he sliced a Shattered soul in half with his sword* 

 

???: why are you back?

 

Cross:*he whipped around looking at the strange figure*

 

Cross: you know why i'm here

 

Epic: Cross.. ? Are you here?

 

Cross: yeah i'm right here just stay calm i'm here to help 

Epic: Cross! -his voice was desperate.

 

The Soul Catcher: aw yes you here for him... I forgot he was here in the first place… he’s just so useless

 

Cross: *he dashes at SC swiping his sword at him*

 

Soul Catcher: *he dodges and whips to chains made of pure black flames at Cross*

 

Cross: *he blocks the chains with his sword*

 

Soul Catcher: *he whipps the chains at Cross again but this time they hit Coss in the leg knocking him down*

 

Epic: Cross!

 

Cross: *he slowly stood up and dashed at SC ANDthrough his sword at SC’s head cutting it off*

 

Cross: Epic!! *he ran over to Epic*

 

Cross: Epic... are you ok *he hugged Epic tightly*

 

Epic: -he hugged cross tightly- I’m.. I’m ok.

 

Cross: *he kissed Epics cheek* 

 

Epic: -he dug his face into Crosses shoulder-

 

Cross: *he put Epic on his back and ran through the portal back to the real world*

 

Epic: -he narrowed his eyes at the sun- 

 

Cross: *he let epic off his back and hugged him* i'm so sorry 

 

Epic: -He’d hug Cross back and let out a whisper- It’s not your fault..

 

Cross: I should have been with you...I promise i will never let this happen to you again… 

 

Epic: -He’d smile- I like that promise

 

Cross: *he hugged Epic tighter and kissed his forehead*


Cross: I love you so much...

 

Epic: -He’d laugh- boop. -he’d poke crosses arm-

 

Epic: -He’d look around at everyone for the 1st time seeing Ami and Kato- what the-

 

Cross: I know I was confused too...

 

Ami: -she’d be sitting against a tree next to Kato they were sharing earbuds listening to music-

 

Kato: -His eyes would go wide as a song started playing and he whispered- skip it.

 

Ami: -she’d nod and change the song on her cracked phone having memorised where the buttons are-

 

Kato: -he’d sigh and lean against the tree more comfortably- 

 

Epic: What was that about..?

 

Cross: *he shrugged*

 

Epic: -He’d sigh- Why do we always find the weird ones.

 

Cross: Hate probably cursed us *he joked*

 

Ace: -he was behind them- Hate..? pfft who said anything about him -he forced a laugh but it came out as a nervous chuckle-

 

Epic: -He turned- we were joking.. you ok Ace..?

 

Cross: *he turned to look at ace

 

Ace: I’m just fine. -he’d cross his arms- Just tired.. yeah

 

Kato: -he’d get up and look around taking out Ami’s earbud-

 

Kato: -he’d look to Dream and mumble- What’s Dream doing..?

 

-------------------------------Dream Encounters Lyra!----------------------------------

 

Dream: *The small skeleton turns around, his eyes went blank and his face went blank* E-erm, hello there stranger-! ...I’m seeing things again, Ink- please help…!

 

Ink: *Ink scurried over to Dream, he was clearly worried.* Dream, here- come on, I think you’re stressed out- give your ol’ pal Ink a big ol’ hug-! 

 

Blue: [*OH DEAR, DREAM SEEMS TO BE GOING CRAZY! WAIT- HE WAS ALWAYS CRAZY…]

 

Lyra: “Oh, I’m not a hallucination- I’m one of those weird people who you can only see once that mark is on you. I was also that random aura you spotted. Sorry I spooked you.” [She patted Dream.] “See? I can interact with you now.”

 

Dream: Oh my stars, I’m so sorry I called you such a horrid thing-! Many apologies, stranger-! *Dream sheepishly scratched his head, he wondered if his close friends could see Lyra as well.*

 

Ink: Alright people, let’s...give Dream some space- I think he’s finally at his breaking point- *He grabbed Blue’s shoulders and steered him away from Dream. Ink was a little worried, but he knew someone like Dream could overcome any obstacle in their path*

 

Lyra: “No no, don’t be sorry! Most people have that reaction, it’s not your fault!” [She smiled.] “Also uh, sorry your friends think you’ve gone crazy. They can’t interact with me unless I mark them.”

 

Dream: Blue would probably faint if he saw you… It’s best we leave them out of this for now… anyways, erm- what exactly are you-? And why are you here?

 

Lyra: “Oh, I’m a Virtue Ghost! I usually like protecting people, I go to places where people need protection and help them. I’ve been sticking around you guys because I feel like something odd is happening. I can’t quite put my finger on it, though..”

 

Dream: That’s what Ink and Passive both said- they’re… so smart, I truly hope I can grow up to be just like them! E-even though I’m 502…-! ...Well, Nightmare trapped me in stone for about 300 years of my life… does that make me 202…?  

 

Lyra: “Wow, you’re 502? I didn’t know creatures could be that old... I dunno, I’ve never seen a living skeleton before, so I guess I have a lot to learn!” [She chuckled.] “Is it normal to be trapped in a stone for 300 years?..”

 

Dream: Mmm, not really-! ...It’s not his fault of course-! I didn’t know what he could do-! It’s for the best, really.. I could’ve hurt him if that hadn’t happened..

 

Lyra: [She looked confused.] “Huh?”

 

Dream: There I go again, rambling on about my past-! I guess it’s nice to have someone new to talk to-! 

 

Lyra: [She looked down.] “No no, it’s okay. I don’t mind. You can talk to me whenever you want.” 

[She still looked confused.] “But uh, If you don’t mind me asking...Who’s that jet-black skeleton?”

GlAD yOU aSkEd LmAo

Dream: His name is Nightmare, he’s certainly nicer than my actual brother. *He put a hand in his pocket and looked down* My brother is more like- Ah, hello there~. Mind if I fill you with negativity and take away everything you love just for the fun of it~? And oh, while I’m at it I’m going to get all the fangirls and be sadistic and sexy~... He’s...interesting-

 

Lyra: [She blinked.] “He sounds….i n t e r e s t i n g. Why are there two of him though?”

 

Dream: There are millions of both of us everywhere!! It’s...DISTURBING-! 

 

Lyra: “Oookay- I’m not gonna question why he’s made out of mist.”

 

Dream: *He squeaked* W-wha?! ARE YOU SAYING MY BROTHER MELTED-!? Orr- is it a different skeleton-?

 

Lyra: “That guy with the red eyes...that’s not this ‘Nightmare’ guy?”

 

Dream: No- no- Nightmare has a single teal eye-... are you… speaking of my enemy, Hate? 

 

Fiona: Lol, Dream, I hear you’re talking to yourself. Nice. Anyways, I’m going to explain facts about Hate cuz you said his name- Nah, it’s just for plot convenience- AHEm Hate is like- this u g l y guy who’s made of H A T E- and uh- he no likey Dream- uhhh- and HeE’S MeaN, and EviLll- 

 

Dream: Oh stars, Fiona- it’s like- you know something we don’t… 

 

Fiona: Lololol- yeah, hi Mina- :D 

 

Dream: A-alright, someone needs to go see an eye doctor- 

 

Fiona: Yuh, totally. B) Bye bois. *PooOff G o N e E*

 

Lyra: [She laughed a bit.] “Pfft- anyways, you and your friends might wanna watch out for him. I have a hunch that something bad is gonna happen. You should probably go see that child. I wouldn’t wanna hold you back.”

 

Dream: A-alright… thank you-! *He cringed at her words, he didn’t like the idea of something bad happening to any of his friends* 

-----------------------------------------SnAp Back to rEaLiTy-------------------------------------------------------

 

Ami: -She’d keep her headphones in but reached into her bag-

 

Ami: -She felt around for a bit then pulled out the golden apple-

 

Kato: -He turned seeing ami with the apple-

 

Ami: -as she wrapped her fingers around the apple her gray eyes faded into a soft blue and she smiled-

 

Kato: -He’d look around and mutter- did no one else see that? 

 

King: *Vibing*

 

Dust: -over by King sleeping-

 

King: *listening to dancin* 

 

Kato: Literally no one saw that.

 

Ami: -She looked around-

 

Kato: -he walked over to Dream-

 

Honey: *sitting in the trees* 

 

Kato: -he’d see Dream having a conversation with.. himself? And decided to leave him alone-

 

King: *still vibin*

 

Kato: -he’d look around for someone to consult with and decided to wait till dream was done-

 

King: *he’d snuggle up with Dust*

 

Dust: -she’d still be asleep-

 

King: *he’d kiss Dusts cheek*

 

Dust: -she’d open one eye smile and go back to sleep-

 

Dream: *The seemingly deranged skeleton finished his conversation with himself, he waved at Kato and smiled* Hey, kiddo-! Have you seen someone named Hate around recently?  

 

Ink: Hate- you mean… no, I can’t remember the Multihouse well, all I know is that Hate’s trouble. 

 

Kato: no- but I need to talk to you-

 

Dream: Of course, what do you need to speak to me about?

 

Kato: -He’d look at Ami uncertainty- uh, Ami.. 

 

Dream: Er- hello, Ami-! … *He fidgeted, sensing the golden apple*

 

Ami: -she looked up- oh, erm.. Hi.

 

Kato: -He’d lean over to dream and whisper- look at her eyes

 

Ami: -her soft eyes shone as she looked at the apple she was still holding in her grasp, she now hid it by her side-

 

Dream: *At that moment, Dream had one of his first ‘Oh N O-’ moments* Ami-! Ami, dear! Give Dreamy that apple-!!

 

Ami: Uh- you want an apple..? -she was minorly confused but tossed Dream a red apple from her bag-

 

Kato: -He put his hand out in front of his looking at Ami- HOW DID YOU KNOW HE WAS THERE! -he was demanding-

 

Dream: *He caught it, he seemed unamused* The special apple, Ami. ... Kato, I think your sister took a bite of a golden apple, it must’ve healed her eyes. It’s clear Ami does not know of the side effects that shall come later-

 

Ami: I only ate the red apples. -she went to grab another red apple out of her bag but took her hand off the gold apple and her eyes flashed gray once again-

 

Dream: ...Touching a golden apple could be just as dangerous- you could kill me, Ami-...

 

Ami: I’ve been touching it -she snapped back-

 

Dream: O____________O *He blinked, snatching the golden apple* So that’s why my soul has been feeling painful-! At least you didn’t eat it, that would’ve killed me-

 

Ami: -She’d yelp in a bit of pain her eyes blue for moment before slipping into a gray state she took one more glimpse at her brother before the whole world when black-

 

Dream: *He sighed* ...Ami, listen- only the purest beings can hold one of these for a long amount of time… I don’t want to die just yet- and… I’m sorry if that means you won’t be able to see- but-...- 

 

Passive: Dream, you dumb f***. 

 

Dream: *ANGRY SCREECH* EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING MY BEST TO BE A GOOD GUARDIAN- 

 

Passive: ...Go read a book. I’ll take care of this.

 

Dream: You know I can’t read.

 

Passive: That explains why you’re such a dumb f***. 

 

Kato: -he’d stifle laughter- you can’t read?

 

Kato: -He’d turn to see Ami’s reaction but she was gone-

 

Kato: -his laughter fell short- A-ami..?

 

Dream: oh dear-...

 

Passive: Okay, Dream- just- go sit under a tree and be a dumb f*** while I take care of this-...

 

Ace: -he was behind them- Dream you really screwed up dude.

 

1