Angel goes to the Military Academy
70 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I don’t want to, you can’t make me” echoed throughout the kitchen of the Moore Family compound early in the morning of the Saturday that the Teenagers had to report to the Academy. 

“It’s like this every morning, that’s why we created the roster in the first place. You’re not the only one that hates having to do this, we all do”.

“Don’t worry, I’ve made his tea, so just wake him up and place the tea in reach and get out of there. This is how we always do it”. 

“B-but it's earlier than normal, his mood will most likely be worse today. Maybe it would be smarter to have Grandfather do it today, at least he has a Shield”

“Grandson, I do not have a death wish”.

“Fine, I’ll do it” the first voice sounded gloomy and resigned.

“Assassin, I know you’re scared, but just go and wake Dark up, there are only 2 hours left till we have to depart to the Academy”, a burly man said to a tall, lithe, and gloomy looking Teenager.

“Uncle Bomber, I understand”, the Teenager spoke gloomily.

Assassin picked up the teacup and entered the shadows behind him. He exited the shadows just outside the bedroom belonging to Dark and exhaled a breath to calm himself down. 

He opened the bedroom door and looked in to see that the large tank was still closed. 

He walked into the room and placed the tea on the table next to the tank, checked to make sure that there were enough shadows, and walked up to the console that controls the tank. He saw that the tank was still set to deprivation mode and with trembling fingers, entered the commands that made the tank exit deprivation mode and wake up the person inside. 

Before pressing the confirmation button, he glanced at the table to check if the gloves were there or not, ‘Shit, he’s not wearing his gloves. This means that from the moment I press the confirmation button, I have less than 10 seconds to make sure I get out of this room’. Assassin resolutely connected to his father’s light brain and sent a message to inform his father to get ready to save his life. He then resolutely pressed the confirmation button and entered the shadows to make his getaway. 

Just as he fully entered the shadows, he was kicked out again, he screamed and started running.

Downstairs, in the kitchen, all of the people present heard the scream and rushed up the stairs to save Assassin, they all moved in tandem showing that this was not the first time they had to perform this kind of action.

“Father, please get ready to throw out every Shield you have”

“Understood, son”

“Mad, Frankenstein, and Priest get ready to Heal everyone”

“Understood”

It took longer to describe this, but in reality, it all took place in less than 15 seconds, before the people were outside Dark’s bedroom looking in through the open door. Inside the semi-dark room, there were 2 people present, one of which was currently sitting on a chair drinking tea and the other was hanging from the wall next to the door. 

Yes, hanging as he was nailed to the wall by multiple knives. The angles of each knife showed that they were simultaneously launched from the tank and had embedded themselves into the body and limbs of Assassin and nailed him to the wall. 

Assassin was currently unconscious, most likely he fainted from the pain of being hit by more than a dozen throwing knives.

“Son, we need to do something about your waking habits”, Bomber sighed as he signaled everybody to start helping Assassin.

“It’s not my fault, I just hate being woken up” Dark said with a light smile.

At this time, Assassin woke up after being fully Healed and yelled “What’s with you reacting in less than 3 seconds after the tank woke you up?”. 

Dark was just collecting his throwing knives, “I’m excited about going to the Academy” and smiled.

“Never mind, just get ready and come downstairs for your breakfast, we have just over one and a half hours before we need to leave”.

“We, is the entire Family going?” Dark asked while frowning.

“Yes, seeing as this year all of the children are entering the Academy, the entire Family is taking you”, the burly man called Bomber said.

“Father, do you think that the stellar craft will be able to park at the Academy if the entire Family is going?”

“Shouldn’t be an issue” the man next to Bomber said.

“Dad, you are aware that the entire Family has a total of 24 people, right? This means that we need to take the largest stellar craft, you know the one meant to carry 40 people”

“Dark, don’t talk to Bazooka in that tone” the eldest man present said in a displeased tone.

“Grandfather, don’t tell me you are okay with taking the entire Moore Family to the Academy? Dark cried

“Dark”, his Grandfather growled, “Apologize now or else you will receive a punishment”

Dark glared at his Dad and Grandfather, refusing to give in and his Grandfather said “The punishment will be to watch cute comedies for the entire journey to the Academy if you do not apologize this instant”. 

Dark paled and hung his head, “Sorry Dad and Grandfather, for talking to you in that tone”.

“It’s okay Dark, I don’t blame you. I understand that being escorted by the entire Family might be somewhat embarrassing. But there is no choice, seeing that 14 of the 15 Moore Family children are going to the Academy at the same time. Adults will need to accompany you lot, to ensure you don’t cause mischief”, his Dad said with a raised eyebrow.

“Now get ready and I want you downstairs in the kitchen in 10 minutes and not a second later. The rest of you, move your butts downstairs now”, Bazooka said while turning away and walking back downstairs to the kitchen. He was followed by everybody, except Dark who got washed and dressed. 

He then went downstairs and started frowning as the noise level was quite loud for his Enhanced Hearing. 

He entered the kitchen and looked at the table placed in the center. To be honest, this table was massive as it was designed to hold the entire Moore Family, so there were currently 23 people sitting at it. The head of the table had enough room for 2 people to sit, this was reserved for his Grandfather (“Guardian”) and Granddad (“Destroyer”). Unfortunately, he had never met his Granddad as he had died before any of his generation was born. His Grandfather was currently sitting there. The seats below that held his Father (“Bomber”), Dad (“Bazooka”), his first Uncle (“Mad Scientist”) and Uncle-in-law (“Frankenstein”), his second Uncle (“Builder”) and Uncle-in-law (“Demolition Man”) and his third Uncle (“Bull”) and Uncle-in-law (“Cowboy”). 

After this came his generation seated by age, on the left this was Priest (his eldest brother), Striker (his third brother), Clubs (his fifth brother), Ninja (his sixth brother), Shadow, Nightshade, and Assassin (the triplets from his first uncle). 

On the right, it was Maniac (his second brother), Rock (his fourth brother), Android (his eldest cousin from his second uncle), Splicer (the second cousin from his second uncle), Left, Right (the twins from his second uncle) and Thinker (the only child of his third uncle). 

The end of the table was left for him exclusively, as he required extra space due to the amount of food he ate. He went to his place at the table, sat down, and started eating. While he was eating, the frown on his face started to become more prominent as the noise was starting to give him a headache.

At this time, his Uncle Mad Scientist looked at him and said “Dark, I’ve created special earbuds for you to help ease the discomfort your Enhanced Hearing creates. Please put them in and see if it works. The instructions are in the box”. He had a small box passed down the table to him. 

Dark opened the box and found a pair of small inner earbuds made from a silver-colored metal in it. On the inside of the lid, there were some instructions printed. The instructions said to pair the earbuds to his light brain so they could use the data to conform to his needs. They also could play his playlists, so this was a welcome bonus as his music taste was not appreciated by his Family.

He followed the printed instructions and while this was being completed, he looked closer at the earbuds. He saw that the part that was exposed when they were in his ears was sculpted as a skull with the eyes glowing with a purple light. “Thanks, Uncle Mad, they look perfect”, he said while placing them in his ears. All of a sudden the noise level which was above his tolerance dropped to light background noise. 

He was surprised and started to mess around to get used to how to operate the earbuds. He found out that he unexpectedly was able to finetune what he could hear, so he could filter out background noises while listening to a specific conversation. 

After playing with them for a few minutes, he had the earbuds play his playlists at a pleasant level and thanked his uncle as they were currently working perfectly. 

Meanwhile, they had all finished their breakfasts and after confirming all necessary items had been packed into their personal storage dimensions, they all set out. They exited the Family compound and walked to a stellar craft hangar outside. This hangar was just as large as the Family compound and housed all larger stellar craft the Family owned. 

They all boarded the largest stellar craft and after entering the route and completing all necessary checks, the craft took off towards the Academy. The journey would take at least 4 hours, so they had left extremely early. 

As they had to complete their mandatory hours in “The Game”, the Teenagers all logged in and started their training, or in Dark’s case, his harassment of the moderators. He was currently the strongest in “The Game” and there was nothing challenging left, so he wanted to see if he could migrate to “The System” earlier. 

The moderators saw Dark coming and gave each other a look that said ‘Here we go again’. The Head of the moderators looked at Dark and said “You should be starting the Academy soon, isn’t it?”. 

Dark confirmed this and the head said “Currently we can’t migrate you earlier, however, we will contact the instructors of the Academy and ask if they can assess whether it is feasible for you to migrate early or not. We will follow their recommendations, is this okay with you?”, Dark thought about it for a while and determined this would be for the best and confirmed he was happy to follow this plan. The moderators grinned and compiled the necessary information and sent the application to the Academy instructors for assessment.

After messing about for 4 hours, he had completed his mandatory daily period in “The Game” and the stellar craft was about to enter into the orbit of the planet the Academy was on. His brothers and cousins also exited “The Game” and like him waited for the stellar craft to land. 

On the planet in the control room of the Academy, one of the airspace managers called out to his supervisor, “Reporting, Sir, there is a large stellar craft with the Moore Family Crest displayed on it requesting permission to land to drop off students”.

“Patch through the transmission to me” the supervisor replied.

“Welcome to the Academy, may I inquire as to why you are coming to the Academy with a large stellar craft?” he spoke to the stellar craft.

“Thank you for your welcome Air Space Supervisor. We are dropping off 14 students from the Moore Family, they are accompanied by all the Adults from the Moore Family for registration” the captain of the Moore Family stellar craft replied

‘All Adults’, thought the supervisor, “Does this mean that the Marshal is also present?”

“Confirmed that this is indeed the case”

“...” the supervisor quickly used his light brain to notify the principal that the entire Moore Family has shown up.

“Please proceed to VIP landing spot 1, I hope the Moore Family enjoys their stay at the Academy” the supervisor quickly told the captain of the stellar craft.

“Roger and thank you for the guidance” the captain said in a friendly tone.

Meanwhile, the principal was rushing to the designated landing spot using his fastest pace.

The students that were already present, looked at the rushing principal with a confused look and gossiped between themselves about why he was hurrying so much. 

The principal reached the designated landing spot at the same time that the stellar craft was commencing the landing procedure. While he waited for the stellar craft to complete the landing, he contacted the necessary instructors and administrators that the Marshal was accompanying his family to drop off his Family’s students. 

One of the instructors then reminded him that this year Dark was going to start attending the Academy, the principal paled and started worrying about what will happen. 

‘I hope that the Moore family has already thought of this and readied everything’ was the thought he had when the stellar craft had landed and killed its engines.

The hatch of the craft opened and a staircase appeared from below the hatch, the first person to disembark was an older man that the principal recognised as the Marshal, he was followed by 8 other men that were younger, but clearly over 100 years in age. 

‘These should be the Marshals sons and son-in-laws’ the principal thought. Then a single Adult man exited the craft, the principal recognised that this was Priest, an Adult that had just graduated. After Priest, more young men exited in a single file. 

‘By the looks of it, they disembark in an orderly fashion based on age, as expected of a Military Family’ the principal was humming in pleasure. Then the last person disembarked and he paled.

‘Based on the descriptions, this must be Angel “Dark” Moore. He is indeed just as described, looks like an angel’.

The Moore Family had assembled into something of a formation at the bottom of the stairs and for some reason they actually had Dark in the center of this formation. Like this, the family started moving towards the principal.

They walked down from the landing platform and came to a stop in front of the principal. The principal went up to the Marshal and bowed to him, “Welcome Marshal Moore, to the Military Academy”. 

“Thank you, Principal, for your welcome” was the response he received, “Let me send the Teenagers to get registered and we can have a talk in your office”.

“Of course, please take your time Marshal”.

“Oi, you lot of brats, listen up. Go get registered, make sure to keep Angel in your midst at all times, do not let him leave your sight, understood?”

“Yes Grandfather” was his response

“Angel, remember your orders and adhere to them, understood?”

“Understood Grandfather”, Angel said, with thinned lips.

“Dismissed”

“Yessir”

The youths then walked away with Angel in their midst.

The principal and the Adults watched them go, the principal then turned to Marshal Moore and said “You do not have to worry about Dark, I can assure that no harm will come to him here”. 

The Marshal laughed darkly “I understand Principal, this is our usual way, please do not take offense”.

“I certainly won’t take offense to you trying to protect your Family” the principal smiled.

“Can I ask what you meant by Dark having to remember and adhere to his orders?” the principal asked to change the topic.

“It would be best to answer this question in your office with the instructors present” was the reply he received, so with no other choice he guided the adults of the Moore Family to his office and summoned the Head Instructors so they could discuss Dark.

The youths in the meantime had walked to the registration office and were completing their registrations. Angel was waiting his turn when he was suddenly surrounded by several burly youths, “What is a small kid like you doing here in the Military Academy” the leader asked haughtily.

“....”, ‘Seriously, I did nothing to provoke this idiot’, Angel thought while rolling his eyes.

“Oi, I’m talking to you”

“I suggest you shut up and leave”, Angel spoke in what he perceived to be his gentlest voice.

“Oh, how tough, haha”, the youths mocked, “What dya gonna do to make us shut up and leave?”

Just then the doors of the registration offices opened and Angel’s brothers and cousins exited. They saw Angel being surrounded and paled, they quickly rushed over, while readying themselves to restrain Angel.

“Angel, don’t even think about it!”

“....” Angel frowned, ‘Damn, these spoilsports, I can never have any fun with them around’.

The youths turned around and mocked “My, this kid needs his family to protect him, what’s the point of him coming to this Academy?”.

“Idiot, we’re not protecting him, we’re protecting you lot”

“Angel, go register now or else you will be punished for insubordination under the Family rules and you know what that punishment is”, ordered Maniac.

“....”, Angel paled and quickly went into the registration office. ‘Anything but that punishment’ he shuddered.

The youths were indignant at being ignored and started clamoring.

“Idiots, do you know who that was?”, Maniac growled.

“Huh, wasn’t that just some weak little kitten?”

“Hehe, weak little kitten, hehe”, Assassin giggled.

“If he is weak, then no-one can claim to be strong. He’s Dark, you know the SSS+ Summoner”, Maniac sighed.

“...”, the youths paled.

“You know he is actually being restrained in “The Game”, the moderators are following his every move ever since he let loose on that idiot Killer last year”, Clubs said in a light tone.

‘Restrained? How come it doesn’t feel like it?’, the youths thought.

“I suggest you idiots make yourself scarce, lest he decides to ignore me”, Maniac sighed, “You know it takes the entire Family just to lightly restrain him when he flips out. You should know that that is 23 S ranked and higher warriors and we are just barely able to restrain him, so that should tell you how strong our Family’s baby is”.

The youths shuddered visibly.

“Why do you keep calling him the Family’s baby?”

“Because he’s the youngest of our generation, so he is the baby. It’s that simple”

“So, which Family are you then?”

“Moore”

“As in Marshal Guardian Moore?”

“Yeah, that’s our Grandfather”

“And he has issues restraining Dark?”

“Yeah, he throws every Shield he can on him and still can’t block him. It’s madness”

“Fuck me, does he hold grudges?”

“Ehhh, depends”

“....Depends on what?”

“His mood and the shit you did”

“What are the chances that he will hold a grudge for just now?”

“For you lot, not much, for us...eh, we’re screwed”

“Shit, why did we intervene?”

“To avoid having to undergo the Family’s insubordination punishment”

“Yeah, punishment or Dark’s revenge…..I’ll take the revenge any time”

The youths looked confused and asked “What kind of punishment is it, for all of you to be so fearful?”

“4 hours of listening to Uncle Frankenstein sing lullabies”

“It’s scary”

‘How scary is his voice for them to be so fearful?’, the youths looked confused.

“He uses a cooing baby voice to sing, it’s terrifying”, Nightshade said to the confused teens in front of him.

At this point Angel exited the registration office and walked up to his brothers and cousins, “I’m done registering”

“Okay, let’s rendezvous with Grandfather”, Maniac said.

The Moore Family walked out of the registration in that special formation, with Angel grumbling in the center, “You can’t use this formation all of the time, as we most likely will be split up”.

“True, but until Grandfather gives the okay, the formation is being used”, Maniac sighed to Angel, “Be good, it’s just for a few more hours and then you’ll have a bit more freedom, okay?”, he pleaded with Angel.

“Fine”, Angel snapped, “But I’m thirsty and I wanna drink tea before we go to find our dorms”.

“Sure”, Maniac nodded, “Up ahead is a small tea shop that has very good tea”.

“Better than my favorite tea?”

“That I don’t know, seeing as I’m not allowed to even taste it”

“Fine, let’s try that tea shop, if they have nothing to my taste, I can always use some of my own tea leaves”, Angel sighed.

So the Moore Formation moved towards the tea shop and sat down outside.

Meanwhile, in the office of the principal, the Adults of the Moore Family and the Head Instructors were enjoying a cup of tea while discussing Angel and how to handle him during his time at the Academy.

“Rewards and punishments for Angel are different than those you currently use”, Marshal Moore sighed.

“How so?”, the principal asked.

“What you and I consider to be punishments, Angel considers to be rewards. He enjoys corporal punishment and being made to do other types of punishments”

“....”, the principal and Head Instructors gave the Marshal a dead look.

“Don’t look at us like that, this has nothing to do with his upbringing, it’s always been like this. His character is dark and twisted, like that of the Fallen races that he summons, only worse”, Bomber sighed sadly.

“I just sent a copy of his punishment and rewards lists to the principal, please distribute it and check it out, it’ll make sense after that”, the Marshal said.

The Principal quickly sent a copy of the file to the Head Instructors and they all opened it and started to read it.

They looked up at each other “....”

They then looked at the Marshal, the Marshal nodded, “It is indeed as you think”.

“You mean to confirm that Dark is indeed a natural born Masochist?” the principal gulped.

“Not just a Masochist, he is also a natural born Sadist” the Marshal confirmed.

“But he looks so angelic”

“I have received permission to show you a video that will show his true nature” the Marshal sighed. He operated his light brain and displayed a holographic video showing how Dark subdued the Zerg Emperor a few months earlier.

“That would explain why the Zerg agreed to the treaty so quickly” the principal gulped when the video ended.

“Not just that, the Zerg still show an extreme fear reaction when Angel’s name is mentioned or when they see a silhouette similar to Angel after his Transformation”

“....So what measures do we need to take?” the principal asked.

“If it was just this, it wouldn’t be too hard” said Bomber suddenly.

“There’s more?”

“Yes, quite a bit more. Let me explain it bit by bit.”

“Very well, let’s hear it all”

“First off, Angel’s a Chimeric Omega”

“...Never heard of it” was the reaction of the principal.

“A Chimeric Omega is a rare variant of Omega, there are a total of 5 of them throughout history. Angel is the fifth”, Bazooka patiently explained, “However, based on Angel’s character, he will fight to the death with his destined mate when he finds him. This means that we will have to be really careful when this happens”.

“This is understandable, I will have our Health department apply for all relevant information so we can prepare for this. Luckily we have 2 years to prepare” the principal replied.

“Okay, so the next thing is Angel’s mood when he wakes up in the morning. He hates being woken up and at the moment of being awoken he is at his most lethal. No one is spared, not even family. We have a roster at home to rotate who has to wake him up, this morning it was Assassin. Assassin ended up being pinned to the wall by more than a dozen of throwing knives and required emergency Healing from Priest. It took less than 5 seconds to happen and Assassin had no chance to fight back. Please be aware that this happened while Angel was wearing suppressors, which had suppressed his power down to S ranked and Assassin is also an S ranked warrior” Bomber said gravely.

“...This could be an issue indeed, but we could implement a school wide automated waking system to prevent accidental injuries or deaths” one of the Head Instructors tentatively stated.

“That might work” Frankenstein stated, “He has just received a pair of earbuds to help alleviate the discomfort brought on by his Enhanced Hearing, so he should not require a deprivation tank anymore to sleep”

“Angel will be happy about that, he has always hated the tank” Bazooka sighed happily.

“Okay, so the next on the list are his suppressors and gloves” Priest said

The principal and Head Instructors looked at him confusedly.

“Angel is currently ranked as SSS+ with his Will being 6000 points. To ensure the safety of his surroundings his power is constantly being suppressed to 20% of his full power, this means that when he is wearing his suppressors, his rank falls to S level. For each suppressor he removes, he gains an additional 20% usage of his power”

“Fuck, he is quite strong” 

“Yes, he is not allowed to remove the suppressors without explicit permission of the Ability Bureau. He has a specific handler there, who’s only job is to monitor his suppressors and approve or reject applications to remove the suppressors while monitoring his vitals. These applications can only be submitted by testers, the military or instructors”

“This is reasonable and we shall adhere to it” the principal stated

“I will provide you with the contact details of his handler so you can contact them to gain clearance to apply for the removal of the suppressors”

“Thank you”

“So you know what the suppressors are meant to do, the suppressors are his choker, earring and arm guards”

“He also wears a pair of gloves, do these have a specific function” the principal asked.

“Yes” Mad Scientist responded, “After Awakening some parts of his body are permanently transformed, these are his ears, teeth and nails”. He swiped a file to the holographic table, which showed a detailed overview of Angel’s body.

“As you can see his ears are elongated like those of the Dark Elves, the earring suppressor is always present on his upper right ear. His eye teeth are also longer than normal, when he transforms they will elongate to 10 cm and are razor sharp, he is known to use them as weapons to slit the throats of his pr..’cough’ enemies. The last permanent alteration are his nails, as you can see they are a silver colour. This is not polish, his nails have changed to some kind of smart metal that is extremely sharp and can elongate at will. When fighting in close combat, he has a habit of elongating them to 20 cm and using them as knives. This is where the gloves come in, they are made from the only material found that cannot be cut with his nails. He wears them to ensure he doesn’t accidentally cut someone or something during daily activities”

“Just how sharp are his nails?”

“He can easily slice and dice a mecha with just his nails”

“...” ‘Those gloves will never be taken off then’ the instructors thought.

“What other things should we be aware of?” the principal asked, while massaging his temples.

“The next thing on the list are his clothing and earbuds” Frankenstein stated.

“Okay, let’s hear it” the principal sighed.

“Due to his Awakening, all of his senses were enhanced by 1000 times, which means that he can hear a pin drop on the other side of the planet. He can also see in every spectrum and does not need to sit at the front of the classroom, rather the back of the classroom would be more preferred. His skin is so sensitive that he can only wear some materials and he is unable to stand anything on his back. This is also due to his Transformation”

“Okay, so no removing the earbuds unless absolutely necessary. Although the thing about his back confuses me” the principal said.

“He has wings” Mad Scientist deadpanned and manipulated the holographic image to display Angel after he had Transformed.

“...” ‘He really does look like his namesake, it’s a pity he isn’t anything like it though’.

“Okay, this is also acceptable, it isn’t the first time someone had weird considerations after Awakening” the principal sighed, “Anything else?”.

“The following are more due to his nature” Priest sighed.

The principal and instructors raised their eyebrows at this.

“Due to being a natural born Sadist and Masochist, he has some weird tendencies and hobbies or I should say obsessions. He will require 2 additional rooms aside from his dorm room, one for his weapons and the other for his … tendencies”

“Just how many weapons does Angel have to need a room to store them?” the principal slumped in his chair.

“2 of each type of rifle, gun and portable missile launchers. 2 crossbows, 2 compound bows, 2 recurve bows and roughly 1000 of each type of arrow. 2 of each type of cold weapons. 500 throwing knives, shuriken and other throwing hidden weapons. 2 of each type of whip and the last one is an ion cannon, so in total there should be about 16000 weapons, when the arrows are included” said Bazooka lightly.

“......”, each instructor and the principal almost fainted when they heard that.

“Why does he have that many?” one of the instructors asked timidly.

“He likes them and they keep him occupied” Bazooka replied.

“Is he capable of handling them all?”

“Oh, he’s mastered every single weapon to perfection. He prefers the hidden weapons when fighting as he likes to fight from the shadows” Bazooka proudly exclaimed.

“Good” the instructor sighed, “I guess he doesn’t require weapons training then?”.

“Nope, he’s already completed them all. He’s currently trying to combine several styles to create his own personal style”

“Okay, I will note this in his record. This way weapons training can be used by him to do just that”

“Excellent”

“Now what is this about the second room?”

“Ah…” Bazooka blushed and asked Frankenstein to explain.

“Okay, as you know now, Angel is a natural born Sadist and Masochist”

“Yes”

“People like this have certain tendencies that require a closed off environment, you can think of it as a playroom”

“...” the principal and instructors suddenly understood and furiously blushed red.

“What will happen if he doesn’t have this ‘playroom’?”

“He will most likely take it out on his fellow students” Frankenstein sighed.

“Has this happened before?”

“Unfortunately, yes. This was before we fully understood his nature. We now have built a playroom for him and this has resulted in him calming down a bit”.

“This … this seems to be a necessity to ensure the wellbeing of the other students” the principal stuttered, “Is there anything else we need to be aware of?” the principal asked fearfully.

“Just one last thing”

‘Phew’, the principal wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, “Okay, let’s hear it”.

“He is a tea addict and when I say addict, I mean he will literally do anything to drink tea. By anything, I mean anything, including, but not limited to blowing stuff up, killing, maiming and so forth”

The principal picked his jaw up from the floor and said “This shouldn’t be an issue, all classes except the Training classes allow for drinking and as such have the facilities to accommodate this”.

“Ehh, not really” Priest suddenly spoke up, “He will only drink tea that is steeped by hand. He detests tea steeped by AI. If necessary, he will use his abilities to make tea”.

“This should be okay too, seeing as he will be placed at the back of the classroom” the principal and instructors replied.

“What about his dorm mates?” one of the instructors asked.

“This is up to you, as long as they are made aware of the things we discussed, there shouldn’t be an issue. I do recommend that they think the same way as Angel to avoid him scaring them shitless, or at least more than he normally scares people” the Marshal said, looking at his sons, son-in-laws and grandson.

They all nodded to confirm this was correct.

“Okay, then that’s sorted” the principal stated.

He contacted all the relevant departments and specifically instructed the Housing Department to try to place Angel with dorm mates that had the same character type.

2