Chapter 7: Monster Slaughterer
236 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finally came out of the caves! It was night… the light I saw was the moon that was exactly above the hole… Well now I know how far I have to fly to get out and I know that I won’t have problems… I don’t even need the inventory skill yet. Well it would be better in the long run but in my regeneration time I browsed a bit through the skill list and found the skill [Dimensional storage]

[Dimensional Storage]
A skill that allows the user to open a “door” to a room that I completely separated from the “normal world”. It is possible to store everything in the dimensional storage even living things but it isn’t possible to open the “door” to the outside skill from inside without a special skill. The effect varies with the level.
Low: The room is 10m³ big. It costs 20 MP to open the door.
Middle: The room is 40m³ big. It costs 40 MP to open the door.
High: the room is 160m³ big. It costs 80 MP to open the door.
Superhigh: The room is 640m³ big. It costs 160 MP to open the door.
?: ?
To acquire: 100 Skill Acquiring Points

So the good thing is that I need less points to acquire this one so I need to spent less time here. Because if I died an reincarnated into another world I want to know how this world is! I only need to level up 14 times! If took the inventory skill I would need to level up 39 times so this way is better.

The moment after I arrived at the bottom and was behind the down I went on a rampage… to say I used ghost theft and ghost attack to kill everything I saw. I may or may not have over done a bit… I don’t want to know how many monsters I killed but due to my MP replenishing because of ghost theft I could pretty much fight without exhausting myself… Well how about we let my status talk for me…

Menu

Name: Kreon
Species: Ghost (Human ghost)
Level: 120
Status: Invisible
Job: None
Titles: Ghost, Undead, Otherworldler, Free Ghost, undead killer, sorcerer, Monster slaughterer

Health points (HP): 5020/5020
Mana points (MP): 8340/8340
Stamina points (SP): 6140/6140
HP Regeneration: 251 per minute
MP Regeneration: 417 per minute
SP Regeneration: 307 per minute
Strength: 337
Vitality: 502
Agility: 614
Mana: 834
Mental power: 1021
Attributes: Earth (max), Fire (max), Water (max), Wind (max), Darkness (max), Light (max), Heal (max), Indefinite (?) (all)

Skills:1

Stolen skills²:
Bodyarmor (super high), Spiderthread, Leader (superhigh), Howling (superhigh), telepathy(superhigh), forming, complete body control, air cut (high), Poison breath (low), Poison fangs (high), Poisonous (low), poison resistance (middle),Poison creation, bodyfluid control (low),
Normal Skills:
Earth magic (low), Fire magic (low), Water magic (low), Wind magic (low), Dark magic (low), Light magic (low), Healing magic (low),
Special skills:

Status Check (low), Skill Check (middle), telekinesis (middle),
Normal Species skills:
Visibility control (invisible), Scaring (low), Influence objects (disabled), Possession (middle), Ghosts Mental Attack (superhigh) Ghosts Mental Protection (superhigh)
Special Species Skills:
Ghosts Mindreading, Ghosts Mental Theft (Superhigh), Luck alteration, Ghosts Body LinkNEW,

Skill acquiring points: 240
Skill points: 77
Stat points: 216
(1 Authors note: the skills are now in groups because of the proposal from Invenatus! To get descriptions for the different groups you can check on my discord)
(²Authors Note: if you have a better name for this one please tell me.)

Like I said my Status speaks for itself… especially the new title… monster slaughterer

[Monster Slaughterer]
A title given to people that slaughtered a great amount of monsters in a short amount of time. It gives 1% more damage for every monster you are fighting

It is pretty useful though. but aside that title I also levelled up some skills… and me… and also my stats increased! And I got a new skill! It’s a Species skills so I probably got them because I levelled up… Speaking of… I am now level 120. I destroyed all my expectations from today threw them out of the window and yeeted the plans for the next days right after! Well, nothing we can do about it. Well, not that I would… it isn’t a bad thing after all.
Next thing would be checking the new skill!

[Ghost Body Link (low)]
This skill can only be learned by a ghost that is over level 100 and possesses the skill possession (middle) or higher. This skill allows to link the corpse the user is possessing so that it becomes something like a new body. The corpse has its own HP. If the body is destroyed the user still lives on. When a checking ability is used on the body it displays the race of the corpse and the rest is up to the user. What corpses can be linked depends on the level of this skill.
Low: the former body of the user.
Middle: corpses of the former race of the user
High: Corpses of races that are similar to the former race of the user
Superhigh: Corpses of any race that are bigger than 0.01 mm and smaller than 100km.
?: ?

Oh… that could be useful! Well I don’t know what the status thing could be useful for… to deceive opponents… Wait now that I think about it undeads are probably not welcome in inhabitants of the living.
Well anyways I now have to decide what to do with my acquiring points… You may think that I have more than enough but… Well, I have 240 points when I use them on Inventory I would have only 40 left and I still want to buy the translate skill and the magic manipulation skill. So I think the best would be to use 100 points on dimensional storage, 40 on translate and 70 on magic manipulation… lets do that than for the time being… I now have 30 acquiring points left… Mmmh… that skill does sound interesting…

[Magic Construction]
A skill that can only be used with [Magic Manipulation]. This is a skill that allows the owner to copy the things you do with [Magic Manipulation] and make a magic formula (spell)³ out of it. The strength of those formulas depends on the level of this skill and magic manipulation.
Low: Low-level spells. Costs 100 MP times the number of Attributes used.
middle: Middle-level spells. Costs 300 MP times the number of Attributes used.
Advanced: Advanced-level spells. Costs 900 MP times the number of Attributes used.
High: High-level spells. Costs 3000 MP times the number of Attributes used.
Superhigh: Superhigh-level spells. Costs 10000 times the number of Attributes used.
?: ?
To acquire: 30 Skill Acquiring Points.
(³ Authors note: Magic formulas are spells just a “scientific” word for it.)

I think its so cheap because you also need the magic manipulation skill… Anyways I am going to get that skill too… It also seems that you don’t need a attribute for all magic. For example space magic is a “non-attribute” “spell”. With other words for “space magic” you don’t need an attribute. The same goes for “mental magic”. Well not all mental skills are magic but there are mental magics and for them you don’t need an attribute. And there are more… but it seems “non-attribute” magic is really hard to learn. Oh you are asking how I know this? I just bought the translating skill and am testing it out on the book I found by the guy. It seems to be a magic book. And I am now reading it because I need a bit of knowledge for “magic construction”. I also levelled translate to level high costed 7 skill points. I know have a bit of knowledge about magic.
How about I try making my own skill. Lets first Bring Magic construction to “advanced” So that I don’t have to worry about what skill I make. Lets see… How about a “fire ball” spell… A typical fantasy skill! How do you do this… First I activate magic construction and short after I use magic manipulation to form a fire ball… And I got the skill… Wait that’s it? Well it did take a great amount of mana because I used both magic manipulation and construction at the same time… but I got the skill so its fine I guess… It’s a mid-level spell.

[Fire Ball]
This mid-level spell creates a fire ball. How big the fire ball is depends on how much MP is used.

I also made  the same with the other attributes but the result was pretty much the same. Its just that light is just spending light and the how much light its spends depends on how big the ball is and the dark ball is pretty much useless unless you throw it against the opponents head and try blinding it with it. Well for the time being I am going to get my corpses and go to the surface!

To be continued in chapter 8

How you like the things i changed by the menu?
  • Good! All praise to Invenatus! Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Bad! Yeet Invenatus out of the window! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good/Bad but i have a better idea/adjustments. (leave a comment) Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care Votes: 2 16.7%
Total voters: 12
6