Chapter 9: Old Mansion
208 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

For the time being I explored the “Dasos Forest”… It is pretty big… I encountered another two of the “one of the 100 Strongest of the Dasos forest” I checked the title because I forgot last time…

[One of the 100 Strongest of the Dasos Forest]
A title given by the Mercenaries Guild to strong monsters in the Dasos Forest. There are not exact 100 of them Sometimes there are more sometimes there are less. The requirements are that they are at least above A rank or killed a great number of strong opponents.

So there is something like a guild… But it isn’t an “Adventures Guild”… Its probably similar… Anyways I encountered another 2 – like I already said – and they were stronger than the bear that I killed before. One was a demonic Snake like behind the door but stronger… Well at least the level was higher. The level was 230. And the other was a Great Poison Lizard level 220. I levelled up a bit because of that and there were a few changes in the other stuff to.

Menu

Name: Kreon
Species: Ghost (Human ghost)
Level: 145
Status: Invisible
Jobs: None
Titles: Ghost, Undead, Otherworldler, Free Ghost, undead killer, sorcerer, Monster slaughterer

Health points (HP): 7940/7940
Mana points (MP): 9720/9720
Stamina points (SP): 7920/7920
HP Regeneration: 397 per minute
MP Regeneration: 486 per minute
SP Regeneration: 396 per minute
Strength: 593
Vitality: 794
Agility: 792
Mana: 972
Mental power: 1187
Attributes: Earth (max), Fire (max), Water (max), Wind (max), Darkness (max), Light (max), Heal (max), Indefinite (?) (all)

Skills:

Stolen skills:
Bodyarmor (super high), Spiderthread, Leader (superhigh), Howling (superhigh), telepathy(superhigh), forming, complete body control, air cut (high), Poison breath (middle), Poison fangs (superhigh), Poisonous (middle), poison resistance (superhigh),Poison creation, bodyfluid control (high),
Normal Skills:
Earth magic (low), Fire magic (low), Water magic (low), Wind magic (low), Dark magic (low), Light magic (low), Healing magic (low),
Special skills:

Status Check (low), Skill Check (middle), telekinesis (middle), Dimensional Storage(I forgot, ok?)1 Set TitleNEW,
Normal Species skills:
Visibility control (invisible), Scaring (low), Influence objects (disabled), Possession (middle), Ghosts Mental Attack (superhigh) Ghosts Mental Protection (superhigh)
Special Species Skills:
Ghosts Mindreading, Ghosts Mental Theft (Superhigh), Luck alteration, Ghosts Body Link, Ghosts Memory Collection,

Skill acquiring points: 100
Skill points: 95
Stat points: 291
(1Authors note: I forgot to put that skill on the skill list and I also forgot how much it got levelled up and I also changed something about the skill and because this skill will be upgraded to superhigh in this chapter anyway I am just gonna take the acquiring points for all the level ups)

Oh yeah before I forget I also killed a few slimes that’s why my [Body Fluid Control] went up. For the time being I am going to keep exploring this forest till I find something interesting…

I found a mansion… it looks really old… and it looks like it wasn’t used in a looong time… well, lets look inside first… maybe there some clothes I can use instead of these lumps I am currently wearing… good thing I have night vision otherwise I wouldn’t be able to search the mansion at night… I went in through the front door… the first room was the entrance hall with stairs to the next floor left and right and there should be chandelier beneath the ceiling but it fell on the floor… it doesn’t seem like anyone got buried under it… on the first floor wasn’t anything of interest for the moment so I went upstairs the first room I entered was probably the bedroom of the former lord. There was a big bed right and a chair and a table at the window… on the left side was a door. Because there wasn’t anything of interest in the room at the moment I went to the room behind the door…
It seems to be a dressing room… Lucky me~
I looked through the clothes and didn’t feel so lucky anymore… They don’t look bad or anything the problem is there are already not many clothes I like from them and the ones I like are already destroyed… either of old age or some insects… I took the one I thought was looking best from the ones that were still there…
I now wear: Black suit pants with matching black shoes. I had a white suit shirt with a black suit jacket above it and black gloves… I don’t really like dressing like this but it is way better then the lumps f animal pelts I worn before… next step is looking if there is anything else in this mansion now that I have clothes. I walked through the corridors of the mansion. There were a lot of empty rooms… But there were three locked doors… I couldn’t open them – well I didn’t try magic yet because I think the mansion could get damaged by it even more. For the time being I will stop my possession and body link put my corpse in my Dimensional Storage and walk behind one door after another so I can see what’s behind and If there’s anything If i want anything I can just put it in my dimensional storage.

Behind the first door – It was a big wooden door with dark embellishments – was a library with many books in book shelfs it seems that even so the rest of the mansion is in bad shape it didn’t effect the library… Maybe magic or something… There are many books. I looked a bit through the book titles… There were some books about history, some about magic, some about fighting in general and many more but I thought I would wait to read them till I looked into the other 2 locked rooms… I went to the next room… it was right next to the library… It had a normal door… Behind the door was a room with a table one bookshelf to the right and to the left was a shelf with many things like tiny bottles and other stuff… Now that I look a bit more it seems that on the right side are also a few thing like herbs in the shelf… It seems to be a research room… Maybe I can use it later… the last locked door was on the other side of the mansion at the end of the left floor. The door was big and black. It didn’t have many embellishments… I flew through and on the other side was a small room with many things… there was gold – well at least I think it is gold – and weapons some books and many more expensive looking things… and you may say: but there were books in the library too! And yes there were books in the library but these here had gold on the cover and stuff! You know these books really screamed that they were thousand of dollars worth.
Anyways I just put everything that was here in my dimensional storage. Speaking of dimensional storage I should probably level it up to superhigh so I can later store all the books there when I finished reading them… speaking of I went over and began reading the books… First I read the history and the books that are about present kingdoms… Locking at how old the house is it could very well also be history… In those books it seems that a great part of the continents – well I think it’s a continent – population is “human”… the reason for that is that because of the church for a long time “demi-humans” – that is what the church labelled them – weren’t seen as “people” but as “animals” or “criminals”… But after some time there weren’t labelled as “animals” or “criminals” anymore because of something that doesn’t stand in the books… But because people thought of them as “animals” and “criminals” for a long time I took a few generations. In the last book about the countries, religion, and “humanoid races” stands that a country ruled by so called “beastman” got established. There is no info about what happened with the country… I have my worries because many human countries have at least a few nobles that greatly reject “demi-humans” just living in their country I don’t think they will stay quite abut there being a country led by them… But it seems the beastmen took a good spot so that they won’t be attacked so easily… They took a place behind the great Dasos forest – that’s how its referred to here. The forest is enclosed from to sides with the sea and from the other two sides from land. On the one side where land is, is the rest of the continent with the countries, the mountain and the other forests and stuff and on the other side where beastmen established there country is something like an island if you would take the Dasos Forest as water (Authors note: I will probably make a sketch of it and post it on my discord https://discord.gg/sFrGYpPXvd). Another good thing is that near the Dasos Forest there are mostly kingdoms that aren’t that hateful against “demi-humans”. The beast-kingdoms name is Thiro…
In the newest book about Kingdoms I found out that thiro is trading with Irethos a human kingdom in which the “demi-humans” were “accepted” first. They trade over the water because its too risky to go through the forest.

To be continued in chapter 9…

Message From Tomopher: Hey There people! Sorry for the wait. Now that i have a goal or something i put more thought into writing and thats why it takes longer... Sorry for that!

6