Chapter 12: Uninvited guests
227 6 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<<People you say?>>
<<Yes! There are people on the was to this mansion! And because you only said I should kill beasts that come near the mansion I didn’t know what to do with them.>>
<<It’s good that you didn’t kill them. God how happy I am that I repaired the mansion. Like this I can say I live here. But for only two people is this house probably to big.>>
<<But what should we do about this my lord?>>
<<I am going to make some fakes and say that the rest is away and will not come back in the near future..>>
<<Okay my lord!>>
lets see a skill I can use. Here undead creation!

I am going to take this skill and level it to Superhigh with 31 Skill points and than create some ghouls, vampire and liches. Those are the ones that can at least look like humans and than I will use status info alteration. Okay for the time being I will make 4 vampire maids, 1 lich butler, a ghoul cook and 2 ghoul guards. I think this will be sufficient for the time being. I infused a part of my knowledge into them and the what will happen for the time being.
<<Okay everyone come here I have to alter your status info!>>(K)
<<<Yes, my lord>>> (1) (All the new servants)
(1Authors note: When more than one person is talking at the same time I will use thre of those things(<<<thing they say>>>))
I altered everyone into a human and gave them their representative jobs and title of Kreons servant. Then I used 20 Skill Acquiring Points and 15 Skill points for a skill to make fitting clothes for them. I also made some for Proma who will be my aide.
<<Proma!>>
<<Yes, my lord! Oh it seems you are already finished preparing the servants.>>
<<Yes. Kide! Kouro! Go to the fence and act like guards! Petria, Leia, Seraphine, Vivia scatter! And act like maids! Orion go to kitchen. Act like you’re cooking something. Severus! Go lock the doors for the library, research room and treasury and then come back here and look like butler.>>
<<<Yes, my lord!>>>
<<My lord? What should I do?>>
<<You stay here and receive the guests and call me once say are here.>>
<<Will do!>>
<<And everyone please act like you didn’t know they would come!>>
<<<Yes my lord!>>>
<<I will go into my room.>>
<<Yes, my lord. I will call you once they come here.>>
I went up so they don’t think it’s fishy that the lord is standing in the entrance hall at the evening. I used my connection with the servants to observer what was happening. The group of people came to the entrance. They were all worn out. And they had two people with heavy injuries. It seems they fought. From the looks it seems they are adventures and wanted to take shelter because they were injured and didn’t thought someone would live here after spotting the mansion. They were wary at first but after the guards told them they don’t intend to fight they lowered their guard. They were 5 people in total. A human male that looked like a Swordsman because of the heavy armour. He had blond hair and was heavily injured. A female elf with green hair. She had a had a bow and light injuries. A male dwarf with brown hair. He had a hammer, heavy armour and light injuries. A human girl with short red hair that had light armor and deggers – she was probably a thief –  and heavy injuries. And last a beast girl with gray hair. Probably a wolf type beastman. She had light injuries. They probably let their guard down fast because of the injured. The thief girl was almost collapsing and the swordsman would soon probably fall unconscious too. After the guards brought them in Proma and Severus welcomed them and Proma told them he would get me. Short after proma opened my door.
<<My lord? We have guests.>>
<<Oh what a surprise. And at this late hour. Who are they? They are adventurers. They have injuries and ask for shelter.>>
<<Okay. I will receive them as guests. Led the way.>>
<<Yes, my lord.>>
We talked like I didn’t know in case they here us. I went after Proma. I went down stairs to the entrance hall.
<<<A kid?>>>
I was startled. The three adventurers that weren’t almost unconscious said “a kid”. There shouldn’t be a kid in this mansion. I thought for a moment and then I realized that hey meant me and that I forgot to change my body after training. Oh god. Now I have to act at least a little like a kid. Here a skill for 5 skill acquiring points: Voice Alteration. I bought it and started talking in a kid like voice and tried my best so I don’t talk like an adult.
<<Are you the adventurers?>>
<<Yes. Could we stay here for a while? We have injuries and can’t travel like this.>>
<<Of course. Leia, Vivia, Petria show the light injured to a room. Severus, Proma you help me to bring the heavy injured into a room. We can treat them there>>
<<<Yes, my lord.>>>
<<Wait a second.>>
The elf girl spoke. Is she worried about the heavy injured?
<<What is it?>>
<<Its nothing…>>
<<Okay then. It would be better if we hurry before they lose even more blood.>>
<<You are right…>>

 

POV: the adventures to be precise the elf.
<<Okay then. It would be better if we hurry before they lose even more blood.>>
<<You are right…>>
The kid is really suspicious. Not only lives someone in this monster invested forest its even a kid. It also seems he lives without his parents. From what I can see he even lives here without his parents. I don’t even know if “he” is a he. Because the kid has long hair. But “he” has clothes for man on so I revere to him as man. And even so the discrimination against demi-humans is low in these parts normally nobles at least keep their distant or behave differently infront of demi-humans but he didn’t even flinch seeing a beast girl. Maybe it’s because he is a kid… We arrived at a door.
<<You can all sleep here. If you want, we can get an extra room for the dwarf.>>
one of the maids said. I think her name was vivi or something
<<I don’t care. I am to worn out to worry about stuff like. What about you rio.>>
I didn’t really care so I asked rio.
<<I am just tired, so I am fine sina.>> (Ri)
<<I am also too tired to move another room so I am happy that you two don’t care.>> Teros said.
<<It Is good that no one has a problem with it.>>
We entered the room. Leia stayed to show us around in the room the other two left the room. In the room were 3 beds. Two on the right and 1 on the left side. Beside every bed was a bedside table. Leia then said if we have to the toilet, we have to go down the hall. She left the room while saying that breakfast is at 8 am.
<<What do you think about all this?>>(Si)
<<What do you mean?>>(te)
<<What do you think? I mean this hole mansion and all! The lord seems to be a kid and he lives here only with his servants in the middle of this monster invested forest! The only reason I didn’t walk away instantly is because we are in bad condition otherwise this would have been way to risky! For all we know they could be monsters disguised as humans!1>>(Si)
(1Authors note: She isn’t wrong.)
<<Sina you worry too much. Even if they are monsters we can’t do anything against them at the moment. Even if we had run back then we would have died in the forest.>>(Ri)
<<You are right, but… I still worry about the leader and liana! They could be eaten right now!>>(Si)
<<Could you calm down? Alex and liana will be fine! And now at least try to sleep a bit…>>(te)
<<I don’t understand how you two can be so calm!>>
I didn’t calm down for quite some time but at some point rio came and helped me sleep…

To be continued in chapter 12…

 

Hey there! Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it! Oh yeah and if you ask: “Isn’t the upload irregular?” and the answer is: “yes!”. I upload the chapter after I finish writing them. For example now I was eager to write the new chapter because I cliff hangered myself. But that also means that there can be times where I don’t upload anything for a few days. Oh yeah and I put the skill in a blue box. It was something “illiadus” suggested. I will make a poll and you can state you opinion there.
Please leave a comment!

How you like the idea from Illiadus to display the skills?
  • Nice! Illiadus you are the best! Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Tf is that!? Take it away together with Illiadus! Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don't care at all.../no special opinion Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Good/bad. But i have a better idea/i have improvement ideas. (please leave a comment) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 9
4