Chapter 1
335 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zeus: Dionysus for the sins you've committed I now strip you of your immortality.

Dionysus: Fuck you Zeus I swear I'll be back and I'll kill you !!!!!

My name Dionysus and you might be wondering why am I yelling at the king of gods threatening to kill him. We'll it a long story That started 10 minutes ago.

My name used to be zack I was an average man with no job due to recently being fired. but today all of that was about to change. It was like any other day I was minding my own business watching tv and trying to get over the fact that I was fired 2 days ago when a green portal suddenly appeared in front of me and before I could even figure out what was happening a truck rammed into me.

zack: ugh.

zack: how the fuck did I end up here.

???: welcome

I looked up to the area where the voice came from to find a cute little girl chained to a cross. After seeing that I turned around to leave the temple  wasn't ready to be arrested by the FBI.

I tried to run out of the temple only to find that I couldn't move at all I couldn't feel my legs or arms. while I was thinking about the situation I was in the voice spoke up again.

???: my son I'm sorry to tell you this but you died.

???: Though your death was no accident it was caused by me. I requested for you to be killed by my old friend truck-Kun

My nonexistent eyebrows twitched in rage at the fact that a loli who seemed to have weird fetishes requested for a truck to kill me . still I was able to calm down if I'm right then she should be one of those robs I read about in those mangas and fanfictions.

Gathering my courage I decided to ask a question

Zack: why did you ask truck-Kun to kill me

???: to give you a choice

zack: what kind of choice

???: the choice to gain power and immortality or to fade into nothingness like all the other deceased humans 

It wasn't much of a choice, to begin with, but I also knew that it was unusual for a god to bring an average human like me into their domain to offer a deal that would only be beneficial to me meaning there must be a catch. So the loli's next words didn't come as a surprise to me.

???: In exchange for this power and immortality though you'd have to find my heart and even with the power I could offer it would still be a challenge has the gods that ripped it out of my body don't want it to be found.

  After weighing my two options I choose to go the route that didn't involve fading into nothingness.

zack: I've decided in exchange for immortality and power I'll find your heart

???: Well then in the name of @#$%!@#!@ it shall be so

Zack: wait don't i get to pick my powers

The lol didn't seem to hear these words cause a few seconds later the room glowed with green light and I found myself in a dark cell.

???: get up Dionysus the king of gods Zeus shall now pass his judgment

( to be continued )

A/N: this is an idea that I saw in a novel so I thought why not try writing about this and I'll continue it or drop it depending on the feedback that I get.

9