Chapter 1 : Transmigrator, Reincarnator and Regressor
69 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex opened his eyes and looked around him, he felt unfamiliar with this room. Suddenly, various memories immediately entered Alex's soul.

Alex remembers that he lives on Earth, he went to work by driving the bus,  while waiting on the bus, Alex opens his cellphone and reads some of his favorite novels, but unfortunately that is the last story that Alex reads, because the bus he was traveling in was suddenly hit by big Truck from opposite direction. Then Alex fell unconscious and he's already here.

"Aww ... where am I? Is it heaven? Or hell?" Alex held his head again as this time another memory entered his head.

The memory comes from the owner of this body

It turns out that this body is named Alexander, he is a prince of a small kingdom called the Asla Kingdom, not only that he is also the only heir to the current King, King Amir, who is currently sick and old.

Alex also realizes the reason why he can transmigrate to Alexander's body is because the original owner of this body has been poisoned, and when Alex tries to remember who poisoned him, Alex's head starts to feel dizzy and a voice is heard.

"Ding !!! Supreme Magic System has detected that the user of this body is qualified. Will it install Supreme Magic System?"
Alex woke up from his reverie and remembered novel stories about transmigration and the accompanying system. Then Alex hastily answered
"Of course, INSTALL IT !!!"
"Ding !!! System successfully installed"
"Ding !!! Detecting foreign souls apart from the host's soul in this body, will it activate the soul defense system?"
"Eh ... Another soul?"
Alex suddenly felt dizzy and passed out
--------
Meanwhile, in a dark world, where there was only darkness, a man was seen sitting cross-legged with his eyes closed, the man floating in the dark void.

The man slowly opened his eyes ...
and saw a beam of light shining from a tiny spot in the dark void

"Finally ..." said the man

"After Thousands of years of floating in this void, waiting for the right time to reincarnate again, and with this reincarnation I will once again try to become the highest and break through that limit."

The man stood up and walked towards the light ...
-------
Ale opened his eyes again but unlike his previous gaze which was filled with astonishment, his eyes this time was filled with firmness and a smile of joy.

Ale stood up and laughed

"HAHAHAHHA I'm finally back" Ale looked at the surroundings, a room with exaggerated decorations.

"Hmmm looks like this body has a pretty good background"

"Ding !!! Detecting Foreign Souls, Activating Soul Defense System !!!"

"WHO IS THAT!!?" Shouted Ale while looking at his triangles, then Ale drained some magic energy into his hands and formed an arc of lightning that surrounded his body.

"Get out don't hide !!!" Ale tries to drain his mana around him to detect the origin of the sound, but with this weak body, he has a hard time circulating mana and using various magic.

"Ding !!!"

"AGHH ... No ..." Ale felt like his soul was being burned by fire.
"Damn ... Whoever you are, I will definitely repay you". Ale is forced to use the Forbidden Magic Arts to temporarily envelop his soul, and his body immediately faints.
-------
Far away at one time, Alexander lay on the ground covered with blood and wounds with various weapons stuck in his body. He lifted his head slightly and looked at his enemy. The Flame Emperor, who allies with the Ice Empress and the Earth Emperor to trap him and drop him into a Magic trap.

"You ... Betrayed me and trapped me !!!"

"Huh ... You don't deserve to be called an Emperor like us. You're only humiliating the Emperor's dignity by asking for peace with the Demon Race." Said the man in the red robe, the Flame Emperor.

"You demeaned us humans, by asking for peace from the demon race, have you forgotten how many humans died at the hands of the demon races?" The Earth Emperor said in a deep voice

"I know from the start you can't forget that devil, you've been captivated by him, you should have realized that? There's no way humans can coexist with devils," shouted a woman, the Ice Empress.

"Are ... you ... can't ... be ... able to ... open up ... a little ... thoughts ... about ... peace ... they are also ... ordinary beings ... like us. ... it's just ... they ... "Alexander or the Emperor of Wind tried to speak words of peace, not asking for help or forgiveness for his life, but he was still trying to persuade peace in the rest of his last life.

Alexander closed his eyes, and felt his soul being attracted by something, and seemed to have retreated far beyond time ...
------
Alexander opened his eyes and saw himself lying in a room that was familiar to him.

1