Chapter 1- Jonathan
524 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jonathan woke up when the bell rang.

"Oh, it's already time, huh. Well, we'll move the quiz tomorrow. Make sure you study what we discussed today." The teacher said.

"Ma'am, is the quiz multiple choices?" A student infront raised his hands.

"A part of it, yes. There will also be modified true or false and an essay." The teacher replied.

Several groans can be heard in the class.

"Alright, dismissed."  The teacher walked out of the room.

The class followed suit.

"Jonathan."

Jonathan was called out when he walked out of the room. It was a girl.

"Ana."

They walked together.

"You finished your part of the paper, right?" She asked.

"Yes, I'll send it to you when I get home." Jonathan replied.

"Good. We will need to submit a report of our progress by tomorrow, we've already missed the first deadline."

"Well, all the groups missed it so..."

"I don't need another sermon."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Hehe. See you tomorrow then."

"Yeah. See ya."

They then separated at the school entrance.

...

Jonathan was walking near an apartment building when he met a suspicious looking man.

The man approached him and took out a knife. "Ya got something fer me kid?"

Jonathan looked at the man and said, "Umm, behind you."

"Huh-"

The man was tased at the back. Two guards approached them, one with a taser pointing at the robber.

"You alright?" One the guards asked. The other apprehended the robber.

"Yeah. Thanks."

"He must be really desperate." They looked at the man.

The man looked back. Glaring at them.

"Or a complete retard."

Jonathan further talked with them for a moment before entering the building.

He took the elevator and got to the 4th floor. He stopped in front of a door.

Above it is the number 405. He took out a key and opened the door.

...

After changing his clothes, he sat on his desk and open the computer on top of it.

He opened a file and shared it through Drive.

"... and send."

He received a message not long after.

'I got, it thanks' It was from Ana.

"Now that's done..." He went on to play League.

After his fourth game, his phone rang. It was Ana.

"Hello?" Jonathan answered.

"Can you make the Introduction and the Conclusion of the paper?"

"Huh? Wasn't that supposed to-"

"That sad excuse of a meat stick didn't make it. We're dropping him." The voice was pissed.

"Uh, okay. But I can't finished them tonight." 

"Just send me what you can make of and I'll take care of the rest." Ana replied.

"And, uhhh. Can you send me the notes for quiz tomorrow?" 

She hung up.

"Haaaahhhhh, fucking Kent..." Jonathan then proceeded to work for the next 3 hours.

It was midnight when he stopped. He sent whatever he completed to Ana.

He then noticed a notification. It was a file, the notes.

'Thanks.' He sent a text.

He set an alarm on his phone, then lied down on the bed.

He skimmed the notes for a few times before dozing off.

... ... ...

Jonathan is walking in a bridge of light with no end in sight. 

"What the hell is this place?"

He looked up, above him was space with planets and stars floating above him, and streams of clusters and galaxies in the distance.

He then looked over the bridge. Under the bridge is a flowing ocean, with countless dinghies lit up with lanterns riding its waves. The ocean was clear, reflecting the space above.

He then looked to the side and saw various bridges of different levels, sizes, and lengths. There was also countless rivers of ethereal light, flowing gently above the ocoen and under space.

He stood still, taking in the sight before him, enamored and in awe.

It also terrified him, this place showed him how small he really is. He felt completely insignificant.

He walked for a long time, amazed at everything he found himself looking.

All of a sudden, a blinding light engulfed him.

... ... ...

A rooster crowed. Jonathan woke up, drenched in sweat and dazed.

What the hell. He thought.

10