Invicible soldier
38 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the top mountain in a jungle, A young man in his early twenties lying on the ground full of blood painted onto his camouflage uniform and was cornered by the black cloth men.

Hahaha dragon blood you are not expecting this right? You are really torn and always hindering us for our deed, you foolish soldier you destroyed everything and now we join together to deal with you.

You killed al lotof my brothers and your crime can't repent in your entire lifetime.

Dragonblood what sin you are talking about, you don't understand what we suffered at all, do you think we will believe in god, such a foolish thinking, and now that you are dying  then we will send you to underworld. Hahaha

The black cloth mens loom at the young man with hatred

While the black clothed man immersed from his foul speech but , they didn't know truly know that the young man was immersed with system..

System; host why suffered that much why didn't you increase the percentage and killed this bunch of evil men?

OHh right I really forgot about you, then system how can I increase percentage.

System; host open the panel and you will see the percent icon.

Okay, then I will increase the it for 10 percent

When the young man put 10% and try to enter it, but it was immediately stop by the system.

System; host don't be reckless, do you know how much explosive power if you increase it for 10%?

What? you startled me system, what's wrong with me increasing it to 10%? The young man truly shock by the system warn.

System; host I will explained it to you. Based on your planet, Earth to be precised then 1% percent is enough because as you increase the percentage, the explosive power increase astronomically, for example, you increased it for 1% then the overall power of it, is you can punch and destroy the entire Asian continent.

System are you kidding me? How strong this 1% and how strong when I increase it for 2%? and how about 100% you're kidding me right system? The young man was truly shock, If he's speculation is right then how terrifying it is.

System; host believe it or bot then that's truly the fact, my purpose is to make my host stronger in an instant but base on your world you still can't increase it wantonly, although you are not restricted but you still can't increase it if you love your planet, no the entire universe, you know alone and invicible is lonely.

Then system if I use 1% of the explosive power then will the entire continent be destroyed..?Even if I kill those bunch of evil doer but I really don't want to kill ennocent even If I dead. feeling depressed.

System; host dont worry. You can still control the explosive power of the 1%, you can percent the percentage, for example the 1% also had 100% percent, in short if you use 90% or below of 1% then the overall power of 1% will minimize, also host when you are trying to control the power then you dont need to control it in panel just use your instinct to control it.

Then system I will now try to increase the percentage by 1. The young man is feel very happy and he will finally avenge his dead comrades.

Dragonblood look at you how miserable you are now even your eyes became so dull, are you already resigning with your fate, men fire!!!! When the men fired their guns, they feel joyed and truly feel that the young man was truly died.

Ps: Sorry my English is really not good and I can't grammar most of my sentence but I still want write my own idea because I really want to write novel..

It was my first time to write, so I'm sorry if you don't understand most of the text.

2