prologue
290 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I suddenly recovered my memories of my previous life.

I was pretty popular and good looking so I had a perfect school life but my parents were barely home, so I had to carry out the role of a parent for my younger sister; she was less successful and wasn’t capable of adapting well enough to school life and had few friends, so she dived into otome games instead.

When I was free, I would play them to give us something to take about and I’m grateful that I did as I’ve woken up 8 years before the start of “Crystal tears” as the villainess’s butler who could only be charmed after you conquered all the other characters and he was my sister’s favorite character. Him having sleek blonde hair and a handsome face had helped massively as his personality was unlikeable to put it mildly, through the game until the heroine freed him from his role of butler.

Before I could think any further, I felt a thud against my head looking up, I saw a bald man holding a wooden rapier “How are you going to protect the young Miss if you can’t even defeat an old man! “he bellowed I stared blankly searching this bodies’ memories “I Understand dad “I whispered. Thud! “Don’t call me dad during work its Sir Snisel, your not usually this sloppy. How are you going to become her personal butler at this rate” shit I’m not even her butler yet, Gordon in the game was great at everything so if I’ve got to get to that level in everything makes we wish I spent more time studying and not flirting and playing video games, Wait.. why don’t I just try romance the villainess? I slowly stood up again and pushed those thought to the side, as I can see my dad is getting impatient leap off with my left foot and threw my rapier like a spear directly at his chest, obviously surprised at this move he jumps to the side dodging it effortlessly but as his head was still turned, I got behind him a headlock. At this point I was squeezing his neck as hard as I could, but all I seem to have achieved was pissing him off as he reached back and grabbed my neck, yanking me off the floor and throwing me against the floor. I attempted to get up again but couldn’t regain my balance and just stared up towards my dad who a made a slight smile on his face as my consciousness slowly faded.

12