CHAPTER 1 -¿Transmigration?-
472 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have you ever read a novel and hated the protagonist? Either because of his attitude with the girls or at times his cowardice, well, that's what I thought mainly when reading Flowers & Women's, a novel released in the year 20XX, it had an atmosphere of the current era with military and political touches, having 5 heroines each one with a distinctive personality, the novel ended with a harem ending that I personally hated, wait, don't get me wrong, as any man I enjoy harem, so what was my problem ?, as you may have guessed: the protagonist, Andrew Bramson is his name, a former military man who returns to his hometown for some strange reason, on his way he will meet these 5 girls and end up conquering them, also becoming the king of the city, his personality that you could call unpleasant with women, is quite vulgar and is well known for his lust, for some strange reason he seems to always be forgiven, I can guess that it is probably due to the "halo of the protagonist", then you think, Why are you telling me all this? Easy, I just transmigrated to this novel, I don't want to go into too much detail, mainly because I have no idea what happened, I just fell asleep in my room and when I woke up I was in another place that seems to be a Very luxurious room, when I woke up the first thing I did was look around me and find the exit, before reaching the door I managed to see a mirror by reflecting there I could see that my face and my body in general was totally different, I was never very athletic although I was not obese either, it was the body of a normal young man, but in the mirror he was an adult reflected a young man of approximately 24 years, with shiny black hair and penetrating blue eyes, a white smile very similar to those smiles of famous actors , after observing me for 20 minutes, my mind began to work again and I easily related this face with another that I had seen before, yes, a character belonging to Flowers & Women's, the problem is not For that, is that this character only came out for 2 chapters and ended up dying at the hands of the protagonist, it was a kind of springboard for the protagonist and his companions, the name of this character was Arthur Gray, a wealthy young man from a good family, although You could not include him in the term evil, unfortunately he crossed paths with the protagonist as his rival which ended in his death, very sad indeed.

While I kept thinking about the story of this character that was rather brief than anything else, a window appeared in front of me

I was puzzled for a moment, but decided not to overthink

"I'm in a novel I don't think I can make much sense in the whole situation in general"

The window contained the following:

> Profile <

Name: Arthur Gray

System level: 1

Affection Points: 500 (Gift)

Specs:

Charm: 85/20+ Intellect: 70/200+

Strength: 55/200+ Luck :? (You have not reached enough level to unlock this section)

Skills:

Finance (D / S)+ Languages (D / S)+ Boxing (F / S)+ Singing (D / S)+ Piano (D / S)+ Driving (C / S)+

Relationship level:

XXXXXX: (/) Blocked XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

XXXXXX: (/) Blocked XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

XXXXXX: (/) Blocked

Hmm, well I guess since I'm transmigrating I shouldn't worry about weird things like this.

I decided to take a closer look at my statistics, for the moment I understood that relationships are probably the heroines of the novel, after looking a little more I came to the question of how can I improve my skills? At that moment, a voice similar to an AI started talking

|Welcome user to the System, in order to improve skills you need to get affection points, affection points are obtained when you come into contact with the girls in the relationships tab, when you come into contact with the girls it is necessary to make them fall in love, in order to get points , the level of points can vary depending on the reactions they provoke to said person, the statistics will be unlocked until you manage to make contact with each girl|

It is quite simple to understand, I only need to make each heroine fall in love to be able to get points and unlock skills, before that I probably need to avoid my death that is related to the protagonist, I don't know what would happen if I just got out of the story and moved from place to place, but, I really did not like the protagonist in the novel, I think it wouldn't matter if I screwed it up a bit here.

Well, I'm not really a fan of these genres. Do I think they are called Netori?, But unfortunately Transmigrate to steal the heroines from the protagonist.

14