Chapter 10: Save Me
2.5k 3 72
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holding Errenia, Iris instinctively moved her hands. They slipped through the gaps between the armour, caressing the shivering skin, soaking it with warm slime, stroking the pinkish sensitive flesh. Smiling, she dissolved her body and reformed on top of Errenia, sticking so close their hot breaths merged into one puff of melting air.

"Dear, please calm down. Everything is going to be fine," Iris said, though she was the one more panicked. It was her first, but she had to take the lead. She mentally prayed and let her newfound instinct and desire take charge. The genuine reaction scared yet excited her.

While Iris was experimenting, Errenia remained silent. Her gaze wandered to Iris's blushing face, then to her melting body, and finally back to herself. With each spark of pleasure, she gradually stopped struggling. Her tongue savoured the slime which seeped inside her mouth, her mind quivering with each erotic hiss, yearning for more.

"Please, be gentle," she said, though her expression hoped for something else. She had already ceased her denial and reached out to Iris, taking the initiative by embracing the warm slimy body.

Iris instantly froze. Her mind spiralled out of control. Her invisible heart wildly beat until it burst open, oozing out love that overwhelmed her soul. A smile filled her face as she slowly, deliberately reached for Errenia's lower half. Her fingertips slid through the gaps of the clothes, reaching the moist, trembling area yearning for some love.

Not to be outdone, Errenia also smiled and moved her hands around. Though she was inexperienced, she wasn't afraid to try everything out. Her mind had already fallen into the depth of depravity, releasing all her stress and injustice through desires.

"Why don't you stay with us? We can do this every day," Iris said, trying to divert Errenia's attention and slowing her intense finger play. Despite being a Monster Girl, Iris was losing in the game she was supposed to win.

"With you?" Errenia mumbled. Life in her household was tediously stressful. Her father always complained about her future, which she had no hands in deciding. Despite how hard she trained herself, her father forbade her from joining the army. Her mansion felt more like a prison than an actual home.

Maybe it was better to get out, but she wouldn't be able to see her sisters and brothers and friends again. Her sentiment tugged her heart, invoking reluctance in joining the Monster Girls, but her curiosity fought back hard. The freedom of a Monster Girl allured her.

While she fell into her deep thought, Iris leant closer to Errenia, their body touched. The slime fully coated the armour, sticking everywhere. As they embraced, their forehead bopped, their eyes met, her lips brushed. The foggy breaths and flowery scent mixed, exchanging sweats and emotions, feeling the same sensation, endlessly amplifying.

Finally, Errenia beamed a smile. Her hands pulled back, took off her armours, then plunged into Iris's body. They moved around and created ripples, itching Iris, who channelled her fuzzy feeling into her hands, stroking the bouncing, tensing muscle.

"Now your inside is a mess," Errenia whispered as her fingers crawled around and caressed the thin membrane. Her indecent voice almost sparked something in Iris. "Your face is so lovely when I do this."

Like a true slime, Iris struggled to maintain her solid body. Her sensitive inside glowed pink while her mind turned muddled. She tilted her head and licked Errenia's red ear, tasting the sweats and the moans. Her soft mouth nipped the tip, pressing against it her moist lips.

Following her instinct, she moved her head down to Errenia's chest. A light massage on the breasts got a response out of Errenia, which prompted Iris to slide down further. Her hands followed her lips and played with the neglected back and hips. Though Errenia was excited, she still shyly restrained Iris from going too far, though she failed, for Iris grabbed the wandering hand and sucked it, drenching it with her viscous saliva. Her adventurous tongue met with a metallic taste of a ring, which irritated her.

"Let me take it off for you," she said and rubbed Errenia’s hand until it was thoroughly soaked. When she suddenly tilted the hand, the ring easily slipped out.

A thought hit Errenia. Her eyes widened as soon as the ring came off.

"Wait, stop!" she shouted. From the ring exploded a flash of light, blazing holy power outward. It pierced Iris, burning her slime body and pushing her away from Errenia, who reached out but failed to grasp her new freedom.

The ring imploded and formed an array of mystic symbols, glowing eerie yellow. They spun and clung onto Errenia, burning away the Corruption Power which amplified her desires and corrupted her soul. She should be happy, but instead, the panic and the sense of loss plagued her mind. Desperately, she screamed.

As the holy power cleansed her body, a faint black smoke seeped out of her body. Exhausted and in despair, she knelt on the ground, eyeing Iris, who landed a distance away from her. The initial lust became disgust, but within it was still the confusion that leant toward the sensual thoughts.

Stuck on a tree trunk, Iris crumbled into a pile of ash, leaving merely half of her former mass intact. The pain circulated through her consciousness multiple times that she couldn't let out any shriek. Her mind was so numb and unresponsive that everything merged into a continuous ring which echoed from all directions.

"Help me!" Errenia shouted. "I don't want to go back!"

The voice barely reached Iris, slapping her awake. The agony kicked her until she ended up rolling on the ground. She clenched her fists until they broke and reformed, again and again until she realised it didn't hurt anymore. Her slime body had turned dull grey, not affected by the holy power anymore. Her mind suddenly became so clear she could think of everything but thought of nothing.

"I feel so . . . so free," she said.

She pulled herself up, her head hanging as she slowly adjusted it to mimick her humanoid appearance. The numbness permeated her mind, which slowly collected her scattered consciousness. Her twisted self let out a laugh before ambling towards Errenia. Her body melted and morphed into many iterations of her appearances, getting more captivating and revealing as her tainted mind dictated. The holy light which previously deterred her couldn't fret her anymore.

Reaching Errenia, she knelt. Her eyes curved mockingly as she slid her fingers into the delicate mouth and violated it. They caressed the tongue, pinched the cheeks, then forced their way down the throat and injected something into Errenia, who couldn't do anything except choking. Her painful gag only further Iris’s smile.

"Remember that you’re mine," Iris said. Her voice swirled inside Errenia's mind until it became the only thing she could and would ever hear. Her eyes rolled back, her consciousness dripped.

As Errenia fainted, the ring broke. Through the cracks, blinding light emerged and enveloped her. It darted past Iris, who closed her eyes while enjoying the warm breeze. When it subsided, Errenia had already vanished, teleported to a safe location.

Iris merely snickered then turned towards the pillar of light that engulfed her sisters. It showered the sky with its brilliance, attracting all attention within the Sinking Dark Forest. The other creatures were rushing towards the direction, giving Iris a time limit to escape, but she couldn't leave without her family.

She stepped towards the holy pillar and pushed through it. Her dark body consumed the light, using it to fuel the exotic power inside her. It wasn't the ordinary Corruption Power, but something more sinister and otherworldly. She wasn’t sure how she acquired it, but she wouldn’t mind using it.

With ease, she caught the emblem of the Seven Goddesses and crushed it. The holy power flooded out and distorted the world, calling for its owner. The clouds parted, revealing scenery from another dimension. Inside the twisting whirlpool, a majestic sea of golden light flowed towards an imposing kingdom.

At the entrance of the castle, a gigantic front gate creaked open. A hand reached out and into the material plane. As it descended, its pressure pushed the world and its laws backwards, superimposing its own laws. The shockwave travelled across the forest, felt even by the farthest of land.

In front of the majesty impossibility, Iris could only follow its trail up. Her eyes contracted as her moral woke up and took over her twisted self, flipping the mental switch back to normal. Despair and dread crept out of the shadow cast by the hand, seizing her body and locking it in place.

Not knowing what to do, she collapsed on the ground. Her heart flooded with disappointment. She didn't understand how things progressed to this stage or why she and her sisters had to suffer the injustice. She was too weak to know the reason, and she would soon die stupid.

"It's because of you!" Iris said and turned to Filiavera, who stared at the descending hand with absolute zeal. "I'm taking you with me."

In one last leap, Iris jumped to Filiavera and caught her neck. She clenched her grip, choking Filiavera, who remained smirking.

"My Goddesses, I’m joining your paradise," Filiavera said and closed her eyes. From the corner of her eyes, blood overflowed out. "May you fall, Monster."

Her skin cracked, rupturing into multiple rifts, from which holy light shone. Its heat melted her into a swarm of glowing particles, which drifted in the air towards the direction of the golden hand, fluttering in the windless air, waving goodbye at everyone else still who was alive.

From afar, Lenmia slowly raised her head. Due to her reduced mass, she felt sluggish, but she still fought against her tiredness and looked around the remnant of the pillar of light. Right in front of her, Vilia crouched on herself, holding onto something she hid inside her grip.

"We have to go!" Lenmia shouted and dragged her exhausted body to Dulcie, took her hand, and rushed towards Vilia.

Not waiting for any response, Lenmia grasped Vilia's hand. Her forceful grip crushed the still dust into a gale, which blew Vilia's silhouette towards the sky. Her body crumbled like a sandcastle, leaving behind a glowing gem which she held inside her hands.

Everything happened too fast for Lenmia to feel anything. She immediately picked up the gem then sprinted to Iris, who absentmindedly stared at the divine hand.

"Wake up," Lenmia said while shaking Iris. "We have to leave."

"Sister, please leave with Dulcie," Iris said, her voice quivering. "It's coming for me. I broke that emblem. I wasn’t thinking straight."

"We still have a lot to talk after this. I won't let you die."

Lenmia dragged Iris with her and engulfed her in the yellowish slime. Iris struggled to break free. Unlike the holy power, she couldn't consume Corruption Power. In the contest of pure strength, Lenmia eclipsed her. She could only scream and got ignored.

Tardi and Reta had already fled the scene after Nelox swiftly escaped. They had reached the cave and were waiting anxiously.

Unfortunately, the hand had already come close to the ground. It blocked the horizon and stared down at the Monster Girls below. The wind pressure it generated crushed everything beneath, kicking dust storm and rustling great trees.

Facing such a power, Lenmia kept her gaze only in front of her and refused to think about anything else. She decisively burnt through her Corruption Power to increase the speed. Her core let out a creaking noise as heat radiated from it. The warmth spread throughout her body, making bubbles.

She rushed out of the meteor site, but the hand covered the area even greater than that. In despair, she closed her eyes and galloped. Her limps broke then reformed repeatedly from the overwhelming stress. Despite that, she still held onto the unmoving Dulcie and the struggling Iris.

In the last moment, a snicker echoed from the depth of the Sinking Dark Forest. Accompanied by a low clanking, it traversed outwards and enveloped the territory with a sinister aura.

"You can't fall here, my Kin," a feminine voice rang.

Come join the no man's land!

72