Chapter 134: Safe Return
268 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Halton's awareness spread inside the black carriage. He deliberately skirted his vision around the messy red cushions and the two ladies, focusing all his attention on the suitcase hidden under the unoccupied seat.

With his senses suppressed, he could not, and would not, hear, feel, nor think about anything except the items inside the suitcase. His speed increased several folds as he unravelled the concealment imbued on the leather casing. The invisible lock clicked open, but the two ladies remained oblivious to the intrusion. Their hearts concentrated only upon their heavenly bliss.

The moment of truth! Halton invaded the hidden compartment of the suitcase. His awareness swept through its content.

Inside the suitcase, clothes, underwear, and bras lay neatly on top of each other, beside a few complicated documents and notes. There were also snacks and flowers and a few napkins messily fitted inside the free space. Beneath them were where the lady had hidden her precious items.

Smiling, Halton gazed through the piles of distraction; he froze.

The lady had buried a black spiky collar and a long, white whip beneath the mess. Aside from the two, there were also sleek rubber gloves, pitch-black high heels, masks, and blindfolds. She hid her belongings well.

What? Halton wanted to run away from the carriage as soon as possible, but he restrained himself and checked the suitcase once more. His awareness looked through all the contents, but he found nothing extraordinary except the peculiar taste of the lady.

Is my prediction wrong? Then, why did my intuition stir up? Was it trying to stop me, but I misinterpreted its warning as an encouragement?

Halton quickly retreated out of the carriage. He opened his eyes and withdrew his awareness near the black carriage. Humiliation and guilt crawled under his skin, biting his faithful heart. He floated in silence, his mind coming up with excuses while simultaneously shooting them down ruthlessly.

Confession alone isn't enough now. I need holy water to cleanse my eyes too. Halton sighed. No. Halton, don't beat yourself up right now. You need to find the artefact owner.

Halton suppressed his shame before he resumed his investigation. His awareness swept across the streets again, more determined than ever.

...

The black carriage faintly shook every so often, but the driver and the pedestrians did not feel or hear anything. Inside, heat and sweats mixed, merging into a whirlpool of voices and pink stains, yet nothing leaked outside. Whatever Iris did to Secain and Secain to Iris remained within their bodies alone.

Though Iris maintained her playfully mature demeanour, her heart could barely handle the shame boiling inside her veins. Despite having some experience with the wicked pleasure, she had never been the one who took the initiative, not with someone else as innocent as her past self.

She is so clever, yet her heart grows weak and confused when it comes to a lovely matter like this; she is just like the past me, so cute, so innocent. I can't get enough of her reaction. This must be why Lenmia and the rest are so tender to me.

As Iris skillfully immersed herself into the depth of love, the wheels of the carriage rolled and knocked the stone streets lightly. The occasional bumps disturbed the motion of Iris and Secain, but it did nothing more than force a giggle and a moan out of the two. They rolled themselves onto the floor, covered in their half-undressed clothes and carnal scents.

The pillows and blankets tumbled on top of their figures, hiding parts of their curves beneath the shadow, concealed inside their warm, thick breaths. Sunlight seeped through the fine red curtains and illuminated the interior with reddish blushes, spreading itself against the pinker flesh of the two ladies.

Iris did not, could not, stop her action. On one hand, Secain's reaction kept reigniting her flame of desires. On the other hand, the invisible enemy might return for the third time to check on her. She had to complete her act and bring it to a sensible closure.

However, if she continued to prolong the act, she might lose herself.

After the powerful gaze left her for the first time, Iris hastily created slime tendrils and dragged the suitcase to her. While pleasuring Secain, she opened the suitcase and took out the two artefacts. Though she had not tried this method before, she had to risk it.

Evoking her memory of Pallorn and Lenmia, of the sensual nights she had spent with them, Iris mimicked their personalities and powers, gaining an instinctive familiarity over the power of the holy. With such ability, she stuffed the two artefacts inside herself, hiding them beneath her slimy interior.

It felt stuffy, but she could only endure it. She also used Lenmia's ability as a Holy Slime Girl and Pallorn's Higher-Order Fallen Angel to absorb the remnant of the divine aura. Her Faith reacted with the divine aura, greedily devouring it.

Without examining Iris closely, her enemy would never discover that the artefacts were inside her.

Though we've survived the most critical period, I still can't let my guard down. The enemy might decide to try their luck for the third time, and if they discover any anomaly, they might realise I am the thief who stole their artefact.

Iris pressed her fingers deeper inside Secain. A smile manifested on her face. She didn't have to move much, for Secain had started to pick up a few tricks and let herself loose.

Have I always been this lewd? Iris softly bit the corner of her lips. The two artefacts inside me are affecting me. My mind feels numbed. The silent murmurs in my ears are making it hard for me to control myself. Restrain yourself, Iris! Don't fall into the temptation, or you'll inadvertently corrupt Secain; she shouldn't become a tainted being.

In the end, Iris managed to resist herself from turning Secain into a Monster Girl, though they still reached the climaxes a few times too many. As the carriage came closer to their destination, Iris and Secain gradually, reluctantly, separated themselves from their embraces.

They tidied themselves, dressed up, fixed the cushions, and cleaned their mess. The aftermath made Secain blush profusely as she recalled the fiery moment. Iris, too, felt shy, but she hid it well.

Just in time before the carriage came to a halt, Iris and Secain finished restoring everything. Except for the warm, sensual air and the dizzy, inviting fragrance which lingered around the two, there was no trace of the wondrous ritual.

The only mark left behind from the dreamy incident was the flushes on their cheeks, necks, and ears.

"Remember your vow, Secain," Iris said. "This is my trust and promise. I do not give it away lightly."

Secain faintly grinned. "My heart is already with you, Milady."

"Don't regret later. It's improbable that I will ever give back your heart. I'm horribly possessive and unreasonable."

"My heart is already yours; even if you discard it, I'll pick it back up and present it to you. I'll fall on my knees and beg for you to hold it."

"Lovely. Let's hope I won't ever do that." Iris giggled. "It seems we've arrived at our destination. Let's alight the carriage and return to the peaceful world."

Secain lightly nodded. She dispelled her shy expression, returning to her usual cold, collected gaze. On her face, not a hint of exhaustion nor passion remained. Nothing ever happened inside the carriage. Everything was just a fever dream, an illusion only the two knew, a secret they placed inside each other's hearts.

Holding Secain's hands, Iris alighted the carriage. Her refined, elegant manner indicated her status as a person of literacy. As a Transformation Phase Monster Girl, Iris had extraordinary stamina. She only felt slightly exhausted even after a long, exhilarating period of vulgarity.

The same went for Secain, who was a Master-Tier Assassin. She curtseyed and stepped backwards. Her figure dispersed under the shadow of the buildings.

Her ability is too great and terrifying. Fortunately, she is still pure. I don't want to imagine what she will do when her naughty side takes over. Iris adjusted her bonnet, then walked into the coffeehouse in front of her. Behind her, the black carriage gradually drove off into the distance, returning to its company.

Before going to the secret meeting, Iris came here to disguise herself as a mysterious noble lady. Inside, a few customers sat and chatted with their friends, sipping their latte and coffee as they spoke. They paid little attention to everybody else.

Iris greeted the employee, a young, lovely lady dressed in pink, white-striped shirts. Smiling, the employee wiped the smooth, wooden counter and asked for Iris's order. Iris requested a private room, to which the employee gave her a key and went back to work.

Holding the silver key, Iris went upstairs and searched for the corresponding room. Once she found her place, she inserted the key, twisted the handle, and opened the locked door.

Inside, another lady, similar to Iris in both appearance and height, sat on a rocking chair, reading fiction while yawning occasionally. She heard the door creaking and turned towards Iris. The moment she saw Iris, she jumped up and lowered her head.

"Lady—"

Iris raised her right hand and placed her pointing figure on her lips, closing the door behind her with her other hand. "Is it fun?"

The lady looked up; Iris was faintly smiling.

"Lady Iris, my apology. I shouldn't have ruined your image by reading these books!" The lady shivered. "It will never happen again. Please forgive me."

"I haven't said anything yet; why are you so nervous?" Iris smirked. "If you think you'll get scolded when I return, why did you read it? Is it because you like the thrill?"

"It's . . . yes, Lady Iris. I enjoy the thrill." The lady tensed. "Will you let me go?"

"Is the book good?" Iris reached out her right hand.

"It is a captivating book. Please look at it yourself." The lady handed in the book.

It was a sensual fiction about a forbidden love between a Monster Girl and a Priestess. Iris shook her head, feeling quite nostalgic. In a way, Iris had already experienced such thrill. After all, Lenmia was a Holy Maiden before she became a Monster Girl, and Pallorn was a Holy Paladin.

"Nevermind. I don't want to read it; you can take it."

"But, Lady Iris, the author is quite a famous one, even among the nobles!" The lady pointed at the book's cover. "Her pen name is Delicate Snow, one of the best romance authors of the Garcient Kingdom!"

"Calm down, or the others will hear you." Iris walked past the lady. "I've already completed my mission. You can return now."

"It is my honour to serve you!" The lady glanced at Iris.

Seeing that Iris did not turn around and look, the lady placed down the book, took out a new set of clothes, and went into the bathroom, changing her outfit, removing her disguise. When she came out, she had already transformed into another person. Her current demeanour resembled Iris's noble lady of black and white.

"Is there anything else I need to do?" the lady said.

"You can return. I'll go out shortly." Iris took off her bonnet and sat on the sofa, loosening her clothes. "Tell them not to disturb me. I need peace to contemplate something."

The lady in black and white bowed, then left the room. Tranquillity returned to the private room. Iris closed her eyes and leaned on the soft pad of the chair. She slowly took off her outer jacket and bonnet, then sat in silence.

After the footsteps ceased, Iris opened her eyes, flicked her wrist, and aimed her palm at the romance book. It flew into her hand, though she almost fell to catch it. She hesitated for a moment before flipping open the cover and reading the forbidden love story.

It's no judgement zone! She is just curious!


Special thanks to my patrons: Jammin' Rabbit, Zeeksi, Linaith, and Primula Hope!

Like always, you can support me on Patreon, or visit my Discord!

11