Chapter 01 – Reincarnation
2k 12 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened my eyes and found myself in a completely dark place, I don't know what I am doing here, I got desperate and tried to move, but I can't feel my body and I don't even know if I am breathing.

I am slowly calming down and trying to understand my situation "did I die?" the last thing I remember was driving my car on a highway and there seemed to be a white light in front of me.

"I see, so I guess I hit head-on with some drunk on the track...how fucking unlucky!!!"

I was particularly an otaku, not that it's worth mentioning since I probably died.

But I lived my life basically working and doing my otaku hobbies and so I have a vast knowledge when it comes to anime, manga, novels and fanfics.

Usually when an isekai occurs it is in this situation that the so-called god appears.

Suddenly a white light appeared in front of me and soon after that a kindly looking old man wearing a kind of white suit was revealed.

(it seems you've already guessed who I am then)

As I had anticipated...

"pleasure, where am I and why am I here?"

(you are in dimensional limbo, somehow your soul has not gone to the reincarnation ranks due to the incompetence of my employee you know as 'truck-kun')

"what do you mean!?"

(you should have lived to be 82, but truck-kun got confused and hit your car by mistake. Because you died 60 years before destined, your place in the ranks was not opened, and that's probably why your soul wandered aimlessly until it got here)

So that is what happened... well, it is not as if anyone would be depressed by my death since I lived alone and spent 80% of my free time enjoying my hobby.

To tell you the truth, if this is really a prelude to an isekai then it would be like my dream of living in another world coming true.

(my creations are so strange...)

Ignoring what he said, I asked, "so what will happen to me now?"

(as you somehow already guessed, as an apology for your untimely death that was indirectly caused by me so I will reincarnate you in another world)

"are there other worlds?"

(there is, actually these anime and manga works created in your old world are due to other beings who reincarnated there and somehow contained the memories of the main events that happened in your world in their subconscious and passed it on)

Wow, that is a bombastic revelation. But back to the point now that I know this, which world should I go to?

(who says you will choose??)

"won't I?"

(no, it will be through a gacha because it will take too much of my energy to send you directly to a specific world, so to make things easier I will spin the roulette wheel of the gacha to decide which world you go to and what benefits you will get)

"right...can I at least stay with my memories?"

(I will give you this bonus)

Suddenly on the right side of god appeared a kind of roulette wheel with various world names like: bleach, demon slayer, bnha, dragon ball, etc. And on the left side was another roulette wheel with names of powers from different worlds like: super soldier serum, dragon slayer magic, sharingan, etc.

He spun the first roulette wheel from the right, after about 10 minutes spinning it stopped at a certain name

(you will be reincarnated in the Narutoverse)

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Naruto is one of my favorite anime, it has had its ups and downs, but this work marked my childhood and adolescence. I basically grew up following and still following Boruto's journey before I died. This book was always fascinating to me because of all those eye powers like the sharingan and the rinnegan and even transformations and tailed beasts. But there is still one important thing left to know.

"I will be reincarnated in which timeline?"

(this is random)

Then you fuck me... if I'm born in the middle of a war, I'll be fucked.

(Stay calm, you will not be in immediate danger the moment you wake up. Nothing bad will happen as soon as you wake up, I can guarantee it. The most that will happen is that you will get a slight headache).

"then in which village or country will I be reborn?"

(random)

Damn...and how do you still guarantee that nothing will happen to me?!!!!

"which clan will I be reborn into then?"

(Everything is random young man)

Aaaaarrgh, if I am born in the middle of one of the 3 wars, I will curse you until the end of my life and call you an old fart  

(now I will spin the next one)

Ignoring my thoughts, he turned the other wheel to the left and... remained spinning much longer than the other one. It even seemed that he spun much harder than last time.

"is this going to take long?"

(stay calm, see, it is already stopping. The power you will have will be...)

The roulette stopped at the name 'breathing system

Huh? That's new to me, never heard of it, but I think I have an idea. Still it's better to ask.

"what is that?"

(as the name implies it's like those isekais systems you see around, only 'limited')

"limited?"

(yes, instead of the other systems that will give you everything for every single thing you do, this one only helps you get stronger as you conquer things and makes you learn the breaths of that famous anime from your world, the 'demon slayer'. It will also help you if something that will benefit you comes up).

WHAAAAAAAT???

Ignoring the fact that I have to train to learn, the breaths in this anime are very strong, and depending on which one I can learn I can even create my own original breath.

"what else does it do and how does it help me?"

(This system basically consists of the breaths, it will show your stats, achievements, titles and even give you a reward depending on the achievement you have. The breaths will be taught through scrolls that will guide you to master that breath and its forms).

"after mastering the breath can I create my own forms?"

(Yes, but that's up to you)

That's good, at least I won't be some random weak mob appearing at the bottom of the screen waiting to be killed by some random character. I can get stronger and stronger as time goes on.

"can i learn all the breaths?"

(depends on your affinity with chakra, if you have an affinity with all the elements, then yes.)

I made an inexpressive face and asked "that's random too right??"

Ignoring my question, he said

(finally, your time in this space is already running out so goodbye)

"wait!"

(goodbye)

{3rd person POV}

In a certain house in a rainy land, a young boy of about 10 years old, with black hair, pale white skin, light green eyes, a somewhat defined face and wearing a white blouse with red shorts, his clothes were tattered and full of holes, mud and blood. The boy woke up while still lying on the ground. He tried to get up, but a huge headache hit him.

After a few minutes resisting the pain, he looks around and comes across the bodies of 3 people, apparently 1 ninja and two civilians lying in pools of blood.

Desperate by the sudden horrifying scene he found soon after waking up he tries to stand up with trembling legs. He looks around until he realizes that the supposed ninja was still breathing and looked like he was going to get up.

Fearing that that ninja would get up and attack him too, he tried to do something to guarantee his survival and in the midst of despair for fear of being killed, he surrendered to his primitive instincts with a strong desire to survive.

He spotted a kunai thrown beside the bodies of the two other people, who were supposedly a husband and wife couple.

Fearing for his life he realized that the ninja had stood up and looking at his bandana he found that it was a ninja from Iwagakure.

Suddenly the ninja still wounded with what looks like a deep cut in the middle of his chest and a hole in his shoulder, probably due to some other fight, because civilians didn't have the strength to hurt a trained ninja so badly and he wasn't with a team either. But this becomes normal if you take into account that this is a war-torn land and starvation is prevalent. The ninja muttered something and tried to make a hand seal. With this the young man realized that he was in serious danger and would have to act for his life.

Having his instincts taking control of his body, he takes the kunai in his hand and launches himself towards the ninja before he completes the seal.

Piercing the ninja's belly and soon after both fell to the ground, while standing over the ninja, the young man stabbed him repeatedly in the same spot while crying for suddenly taking a life right after waking up in this world or something in relation to people falling to the ground.

Soon after the ninja's death he noticed that a semi-transparent blue screen appeared in front of him.

[Death of genin ninja: 10 Exp points acquired]

[Level 1 achieved]

And so, begins the life of an otaku in the world in which he is reincarnated.

 

 

41