Chapter 14
83 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Billy stared at the pale-skinned red eyed man unamused by his question. Did he really think this was funny?

People looked at him with interest, some brimming with questions, others paid him little attention. However, Billy was now noticed.

There was little denying that fact. Those who had seen his outburst up close saw how he looked. Although they might picture him as crazy, they would recognize him.

This was something that he was unsure would effect him in a good or bad way.

Billy then had a thought. Why should he care? What was the point? Did he have to hide his actions?

'Fun huh? Then let's have fun.'

Billy said to himself as he smirked.

People were talking in hushed tones, and the pale-skinned red eyed man was silent. Billy assumed he was waiting on a reply.

But, he would not receive one that suited tastes.

"You want to know if I'm having fun?"

Billy asked the pale-skinned red eyed man with a cooked head.

Before the man could reply, Billy turned his attention to someone next to him. Short black hair, brown skin, wearing a jumpsuit. The man was confused and even had a questioning look on his face as Billy looked at him.

"What about you? Are you having fun?"

"How about you? Does being here excite you?"

"No? Let me tell you a secret. Something that fucker won't. So listen up real close!"

As he spoke, Billy's voice kept getting louder. Eventually he shouted so that everyone could hear him.

Probably not everyone but all those in the vicinity.

"There's a black door, one that none of you have paid attention to. Why not? Why has no one tried to open it?"

Billy asked as he walked towards the door.

That's when those around him and those who heard him noticed it for the first time. The large black door with a symbol none of them recognized.

It was unnoticeable at first, but now that door was shinning like gold. Everyone stared at it.

"Don't get your hopes up, that's not an escape. There is no escape. You want to know what's behind that door? Fine. I'll tell you! A bunch of bullshit weapons, some fake food, and clothing!"

"This room we are in. Fake as hell, this isn't even real! Just something he conjured up. The real fun, the real excitement happens when these walls crumble. That's whe-"

Billy did not even get a chance to finish as he found himself being unable to utter a single word. He could move his mouth, but no sound came out.

In front of him stood the pale-skinned red eyed man.

"Do you really want to do this? Are you sure this is the path you want to take?"

Gazing into his eyes, Billy could see that the man was genuinely curious. He did not look entertained by Billy's outburst, but Billy was not too happy with his question.

There was no answer from Billy, but the man understood from the look in his eyes.

'Why should I care?'

The dead look in Billy’s eyes told it all, there was no need for him to answer.

In a puff of smoke, the man vanished leaving people to wonder where he went. Even Billy was curious.

His eyes looked over and saw the black door open. The man was gone, no information was given.

Billy ruined the opening for this place, and that was something he was ok with. As childish as it may be it was something he could not stand any longer.

It's exhausting striving to survive, trying to work hard. Billy was tired of playing along with this horrid game. Let someone else do the carrying, he will just find some tree and take a nice break until this was settled.

'Yeah, this is nice.'

Billy thought to himself.

No one approached him, not even Chang. Everyone was focused on the door that lead into the other room.

'Ah! I should have gotten items first.'

[Title gained.]

[The Crazy Fool.]

[Title gained.]

[Tutorial Upsetter.]

Two titles at once. Billy looked at them and shook his head.

These titles meant nothing to him, all that mattered was surviving.

After fifteen minutes passed, the safe room they were in crumbled. There they were, back on the open plains.

This time, Billy was alone.

He did not question why, he had no plans to.

'Where are the wolves?'

That was the only question Billy had.

2