1. The Parable of the Other world
204 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another world. We all dream of being there. Escape from reality and be transported to the world of our dreams. A lot of people dream about it, but definitely not me. I and my world are happy, there is a family, a home, and the traditions of our ancestors that we should honor. But why?..Why did I make all the Otaku dreams come true ?

Let's start with a simple one. "Who am I?" I am the last descendant of the ancient Shinomiya family, which is famous for its martial arts. My family taught my body and spirit to harden, to become stronger from generation to generation. But one of my ancestors was ill and couldn't cultivate. Because of this, the family has fallen into disrepair, the world will never be able to see our art again. And over time, martial arts began to disappear from the world. The fists were replaced with gunpowder and cannons. Why practice martial arts when you can kill a person with a single bullet ?

But for some reason, right now, when martial arts disappeared from our world, I was born.

Albert Shinomiya

At my birth, it was discovered that I could cultivate. In my body, there was a datyang, a place where qi energy was accumulated. The whole family was happy. With my birth, martial arts returned to the world. And I started cultivating.

But let's leave it at that for now. Transition to another world. I got here when I was walking from home to school. After all, even a cultivator needs education. I walked calmly, and when I blinked, I was in a different, unfamiliar place.

The spirit of the Middle Ages was everywhere. They walked the streets in clothes that are no longer found in our time. The carts filled with huge lizard-like beastmen clearly showed that I was not on Mother Earth. And looking around, I realized that I was probably in the central square, next to the market. There was a great hubbub everywhere, and merchants were touting their wares. Well, I have nothing to do, I decided to take a walk.

Tents with various goods, food, clothing, monster parts, but most of them were food. The smell of food made me remember that I hadn't had breakfast, and my stomach started begging for food. But the problem is that there is another currency in this world, which means they definitely won't accept the yen. I decided to ask around where I could get some money. As I approached a remote fruit stall, I met a rather strange man.

He has a bare chest, a vest over it, and bandages on his arms. There was an old scar on his face that crossed his forehead and ran all the way to his mouth. But most of all I was interested in his hair. They were green, and in my world, no one with that hair color would ever be able to see them.

--"Hey, kid ! What hatched?! Will you take something?"" If not, then get lost !

His angry voice quickly snapped me out of my trance.

--"I'm sorry, but I've never seen a man with that color of hair."

--- Ha ! And I've never seen you in such a strange outfit, kid. Where are you from? From afar ?

But it really is. As you walked, many people looked at you curiously. Apparently, they had never seen a school uniform or a backpack. Now it is clear why I felt such increased attention on myself. Now there are even more reasons to get paid.

--"You could say that. Old man, tell me, where can I earn money here ? I'm new here, I don't know anything.

--- Hmmm. I would advise you to contact the mercenary guild if you are strong enough. But if you really need the money, I would suggest you visit Henry's boutique.

--"Henry's boutique?"

--- Yes. He sells different clothes for every taste. My wife buys there. And I haven't seen any clothes like yours, so I think he might be interested in buying them.

--"Where is it?"

--- Go to the end of the shopping area and turn left, go to the end and you are there.

--- Thank you. By the way, what's your name ?""

--- Kadamon Rish.

--- Albert Shinomiya, nice to meet you.

--"Everyone's leaving. And so that when you have money, you can buy fruit from me. Always fresh and delicious.

--"Okay, I'm off.

Walking down the street in the direction of Cadamon, I quickly reached my destination. Henry's boutique. It was a medium-sized building with beautiful dresses in the windows. I decided not to linger and go in.

The boutique had a pleasant atmosphere. There were customers everywhere, looking at prices, trying on clothes, and so on. Looking around, I noticed that a man was looking at me. He was short but fat, neatly dressed, wearing a top hat and glasses. He jumped up to me in two strides and began to examine me from all sides.

--- Hmm. I've never seen such material before. Young man, how about you sell me your clothes ?

--"I'm just looking for it." Kadamon sent me to you, I have money problems, I'm new here.

--"Ah, Kadamon. I don't know him personally, but I know his wife. A good woman. Well, then, I'll sell it to you at a premium. Let's go to my office and discuss this.

--- Please

When you entered Henry's office, you could see that it was an ordinary office. Table, chair, handles, and all that. Nothing unusual.

--"So, I noticed that your clothes are made of materials I haven't seen before. I'm very interested in exploring it. I'll give you 5 gold coins for it.

--- What currency do you use ?

--- Copper Coins, Silver Coins, Gold Coins, White Gold Coins.

--"Good deal.

I quickly sold my clothes, and also bought new ones so as not to stand out. After asking Heinrich where the mercenary guild was, I walked over to it

When I entered, I saw a small hall. Two check-in counters. When I got to one of them, a woman met me.

--- Welcome ! Are you here to register or give a task ?

--- I would like to register

--- All right, your name, profession, and deposit is one gold coin.

--- Albert Shinomiya, melee fighter

--- Okay just a second

As I waited for the map, I decided to look around. There were many people in the guild, warriors, mages, healers, and others. After all, mercenaries are different people, each with their own history.

--- All right, your card is ready. Let me explain how everything works here.

--- Ok

--- Each beginner starts with an F rank. Gradually, with the number of completed tasks, your rank will increase.Also, the higher the quality of the quest, the faster you will be promoted. В общем, есть F, D , C, B, A и S ранг. Вы можете выполнять только те задания, которые соответствуют вашему рангу. Доска объявлений у вас за спиной. Добро пожаловать в гильдию.

--- Thanks

So.now I have a job for the future. It's getting dark outside, and I need to find a place to sleep. It's good that the guild provides rooms.

And now, lying on my bed, under the moonlight, I begin to realize that I am here for a long time. Maybe forever. But here, of course, it will be more interesting than on Earth. There will be a place for the use of martial arts.

Yeah, this is my story, watch out and don't switch.

--- I'll have a lot of fun

P. S ( author)

So, the end of the chapter. Let's get to know you. Let's start with the fact that this fan fiction is an experiment, so I can't promise you anything, but if you want, then follow it. Also, English is not my native language, so there may be mistakes. That's all I wanted to say. Good luck and bye.

4