11 So, what’s next?
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Or, so we thought. what turned out happening was that Damon had gotten back up, and the aliens and him were now chasing us down. We weren’t going very fast though, so we were quickly intercepted by them. Now, we were in the middle of the ocean, on a big sea dragon; fighting some aliens and a traitor, and the only thing I could say was “what do you want Damon” in the most threatening tone I could possibly hold. “Your life.” Damon charged at me, but was stopped by peter. He grabbed Damon by the neck, and started to choke him while holding a lecture. “you could have had an awesome life here Damon. It could have been so great, yet you choose to join these morons. I just don’t understand why you would. You say you want to be on the winning side, but you are not an asshole. This isn’t like you.” Now, this wasn’t some dumb movie or video game where this would work, this was real life. We were all attacked at a moments notice, and the fight had truly begun.

It quickly became clear however, that we were no match for these aliens. The only reason we were even still alive is because peter still had Damon as some sort of a hostage. “now, you are coming with us to serve a nice long life in prison.” The alien had a very distorted voice but I guess that was only fitting. “I don’t think so.” Just as I said that, Peter lashed out with a big fire explosion in Damon’s face, wounding him badly, but Peter was past reason here. he was MAD. As Peter and Damon squared off, we all felt like it was our duty to make sure that peter could continue while we hold them off, since we wouldn’t be able to take peter with us here either way. He was simply too mad. And so, I was in a fight with an alien, though id like to mention that these were no joke, these were way stronger then any alien we had previously fought. However they were shooting at us with the black blobs again. I then got completely hit, and everything went dark again. Now, I could keep explaining what happened from my point of few, but what actually happened according to chiyu, Leona and peter is that I went into some weird kind of trance, attacking everything with more then 10x the usual power that I use. After that though, I remember waking up feeling reborn, with a big increase in power to go along with it. I didn’t even know what I did, but I ended up making a big wave splash over them, followed up by trapping them in a tornado; for Leona to finish them off. And after that whole ordeal, we could finally go to the north pole.

Or.. did we? Because halfway we thought, and we decided to turn back. Our motivation was simple. There is people there fighting for their lives, and it would be a crime to leave them behind, as we shared the same goal. When we got there however, most of them had perished. They were still happy to see us, but not as heroes, rather as support. We did everything we could, and together with Leona, we managed to make a light shield, that engulfed the entire city, and protected us from the aliens. We were safe as long as the barrier would stand. The barrier did not cost us constant energy, but now we had different, more important business to attend to. We needed to take care of those who needed us. Chiyu of course knew what to do, but none of us were healers. So instead we just decided to have a talk.

“hey uh, what was that with the sudden wave and tornado? It was stronger then  any kind of water or airbending I’ve seen before” Leona said. “yea, the wave was at least like, 40 feet, and the tornado was big as well, that was no joke man. How did you manage to do that and not exhaust yourself?” “I don’t know, it came kind of natural to me, I just kinda… did it I guess” I said to peter.

 

 

“Do you have the reports?” Salinus was simultaneously exited and anxious for the results he was hopeful that the uprising had been defeated once and for all, he did send in one of his best teams after all, unit 32. Now the way that ranking of the units worked in the aliens land, was that the lower the number, the better the unit. He had a total of 392418 units, all consisting of at least 5 members, and all being capable of at least fighting. The castle that Salinus lived in was big, barren and dark. It was comparable in size to Ba Sing Se. now, he had been killing many of the aliens brining the news, so no alien wanted to bring this news either, which was understandable. “Hello? Is anyone there?” nobody reacted. Salinus went out of his room, and found the news laying there. Nobody had came to bring it. This already showed him that this would be bad news. The news read as follows: “4 casualties in unit 32, and loss of control over the main bending city. The uprising is still alive.” He thought for a while, and decided on a plan. He would get the one that survived the killing of unit 32, and let them work as a guide for a different unit. Unit 1 was going to be in action for the first time in 77 years.

0