14 Darkness incarnate
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
hey reader, thanks for reading my series, hope you enjoy. the next few chapters are really lore heavy. make sure to read properly so you understand what is going on

“Alright, now what” Tonitru was definitely not happy, but he had the right to be mad. “I say we get out of here” it was clear that Peter did not want to stay here. “Peter, as much as we may want to leave, we have nowhere to go. We have some land now, and we should protect it as much as we can.” There goes Chiyu, calm as always. He does have a point though, so I did not feel like I had to say anything else then: “I agree with Chiyu on this one.”

“so, Lucas, what do you say we do?” man… they really put me on the spot huh, well I answered pretty calmly, and I said the following: “I say we make this place into some Arthondium. We don’t leave, but we stay underground. Maybe I can whip up some kind of ground light, if I figure out how to do that.” “first, Lucas, get over here” Chiyu seemed quite worried.

“what up?” “well, this is the second time that I have witnessed your body being taken over by some kind of “cosmic entity” as you call it. I want to run some tests to see if you are okay. “No” “No?” “No. the others need your help way more, besides; I feel fine right now.”

And as I said that, it was as if karma struck. I was knocked out straight away. I woke up underground, in the Arthondium 2.0 or as they called it, SafeHaven. Chiyu explained that he had a conversation with me while I was unconscious. Really weird, but okay. Tonitru walked up to me and told me to come with him.

I walked into a really big room. It was the size of the rome colloseum and fully underground. Tonitru told me he had made a system that would harness, and re-emit the WhiteLight, and thereby keep us safe. I obviously did it for the sake of all of those that were wounded. “you know, for someone that abandoned us like you did, you guys have a lot of nerve” “nerve? What did we do wrong? Apart from the part where we left of course.” “well, you are a lot more friendly then I thought you would be. With the rumours going around describing you as a merciless killer, I thought you would be an asshole.” It was clear to me that this was Tonitru’s way of saying: Welcome to the squad.

 

“Now Kayan, I am going to need you to keep still here. You don’t have our regenerative capabilities, so we cant heal you the usual way.” “ill hang on Rogus, don’t worry about me” Unit one had lost, but not in a way that they had thought of. They ripped the parts of metal out of Kayan’s body, and were ready to discuss a new plan with Salinus. “I saw everything that happened. The smartest thing for them to do right now is go in to hiding, so I suggest that we lay traps. It will keep them right where we want so we can build an army while they are stuck.” “smart plan.” Although Yoquin did not speak often, he was very intimidating. Kayan was about 5’6-5’8, Rogus was around 5’10 and Yoquin was 6’8. Yoquin suggested that they should set up a camp, and he was doing all of the hard labour. He was a one of a kind alien, in that he was able to control nature, usually the opposite of the alien side of the power tree.

 

Suddenly, just as we thought we were safe for now, a giant beam of darkness shoots from the sky, presumably from outer space. Just as I am looking at the beam, I hear a low, male voice in my head. “Let me handle this one. I look forward to meeting you.” I have no idea who this person was, I had never heard this voice before. But the certainty in the voice made me trust it more then I had ever trusted even my parents. I feel my body being taken over, but rather then the last few times, I am pushed out of my own body, as if I am now a ghost. I conclude that whatever that voice was, pushed my consciousness out of my body and took over. They made a giant tornado, as in really big; I would say about 40 miles high and 3 miles wide. This tornado straight up absorbed the beam of darkness, and then sent it back where it came from. As I was entering my body, I saw a tall masculine man leaving in the same state that I had been in for a few minutes.

1